The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Jaime Edmondson & Cara Rosenthal (former NFL cheerleaders)

(1/8) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Jaime and Cara

Name (Age): Jaime Edmondson (32)
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Connection to your Teammate: Former NFL cheerleaders
Current Occupation: Playboy Playmate
Previous Season/Result: Season 14/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Over-packing! I could have been fine with about 7-10 pounds less stuff in my pack.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Finishing the Race from the starting line to the finish line.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Switzerland. It had the most magical scenery and it made me do something I would never have done if there had not been a million dollar carrot dangling at the bottom -- bungee jumping.

Why do you want to run the Race again? Who wouldn't want to do an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity twice?

How have you changed since the last time you competed? My whole life changed since the last race. I moved to LA, became Playboy's Playmate of the Month (Miss January 2010), traveled the country nonstop and am living a life I never dreamed of before the last Race. I love every moment!

What are you passionate about? Animals.

People would be surprised to learn: People are often surprised to learn I was a police officer.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Australia. It is the one place I had hoped to visit during the last race.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Luck! We were solid racers when it came to the actual tasks but the luck with the taxis was a killer. We're hoping that turns around this time!

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): I hope to win, not for the million dollars, but because finishing in second place the first time around, I now feel like winning is the only way to top it.

Pet peeve about your teammate: I don't have any pet peeves about Cara. I chose her the first time to be my partner for exactly that reason. She is the perfect balance to me and honestly one of the only people I know who I think could handle racing with me.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? This is probably the most boring answer ever, but I would put it in a retirement fund.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: I believe Cara and I ran a good solid race the first time, and plan to run that way again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name (Age): Cara Rosenthal (28)
Hometown: Boca Raton, Fla.
Connection to your Teammate: Former NFL Cheerleaders
Current Occupation: Government Relations Consultant and law student
Previous Season/Result: Season 14/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Packing way too much stuff in our backpacks. We were each carrying twenty five pounds and we didn't need half of it!

Most memorable moment from your first Race: The whole race was memorable but I really remember the plethora of ailments, injuries and occurrences I sustained while racing. I fell running down the mountain in Germany and busted my knee wide open, had a lung infection and somehow managed to find piles of animal feces to step in all the time throughout multiple countries.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: I really loved Guilin, China. It was a truly beautiful place and a fascinating juxtaposition of old and new.

Why do you want to run the Race again? Redemption! I hate to lose almost as much as I love to win.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I have not really changed. I am still the same spirited, driven and competitive person I was last time.

What are you passionate about? I am most passionate about friendship. My father always told me to be friends with everyone and to see the good in people. I have tried to live by this advice and as a result I am fortunate to have incredible friends.

People would be surprised to learn: That my law school outlines are coming on the road with me as I am taking my finals as soon as I return from this Race! So people may be surprised to learn that I'm moderately insane!

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Luck! Last race, Jaime and I weren't the luckiest, but we still persevered leg after leg. This time, we hope to have a little luck.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): To experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, AGAIN!

Pet peeve about your teammate: Jaime's impatience and complete disregard for others' feelings is my pet peeve about her.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? First of all, it's not IF I win, but WHEN I win. Secondly, it will probably be something unexpected.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Yes we won't be starving ourselves. Last time we pretty much only ate on airplanes when we were racing. Being conservative with our limited funds is important, but so is nourishment!

AmazingRace:
Glad to see them back!  :<3

Zvarri:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on January 20, 2011, 04:52:57 PM ---Glad to see them back!  :<3

--- End quote ---

Me too! <3

Kandace:
I love Jaime's new hair  :hearts:

georgiapeach:
New video added in post 1...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version