Author Topic: Survivor: Redemption Island - Kristina Kell  (Read 3227 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor: Redemption Island - Kristina Kell
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:07:19 AM »

KRISTINA

Name (Age): Kristina Kell (46)
Tribe Designation: Ometepe
Current Residence: Malibu, Calif.
Occupation: Law Student (University of La Verne College of Law)
Personal Claim to Fame: Understanding and learning how to deal with an autistic child; grasping the Autistic Spectrum and obtaining vigorous early intervention services to improve the quality of my son's life. This experience, and helping other families facing the same crisis, was the catalyst for my legal education.
Inspiration in Life: Probably the men and women of our armed forces - these brave folks sweat, bleed and die for us here at home, and I appreciate them beyond words.  
Hobbies: Computers.  
Pet Peeves: Whining and people who are cheap.  
3 Words to Describe You: Stubborn, logical and fair.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: None.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: The money and experience.  
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm resourceful and tough as nails. If you don't know that lying and manipulation is a part of this game, then you're an idiot.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: There are a lot of amazing things in my life, and they all have started out with the thought, "I'm gonna do…(fill in the blank)." Whether it's making documentaries, opening my business, helping families cope with children on the Autistic Spectrum, going to law school, or winning SURVIVOR, they all start in my head as an idea. I take baby steps, one by one, until finally it's done.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 12:13:01 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.