Author Topic: Survivor: Redemption Island - Andrea Boehlke  (Read 5551 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor: Redemption Island - Andrea Boehlke
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:18:55 AM »

ANDREA

Name (Age): Andrea Boehlke (21)
Tribe Designation: Ometepe
Current Residence: Random Lake, Wis.
Personal Claim to Fame: Paying for my own college education and making the Dean’s list every semester.
Inspiration in Life: My parents are my inspiration because they are hard-working, down-to-earth and both have a great sense of humor.
Hobbies: Sports, theater, horseback riding, hunting and outdoor activities.
Pet Peeves: "Girly-girls" and electric staplers.
3 Words to Describe You: Hard-working, competitive and outgoing.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Perhaps a mixture of J.T. because he is hard-working and has a farm background and Parvati because she's competitive and knows how to have fun, but I'm also very unique.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I crave adventures. I also want to prove how tough I am.
Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: Growing up on a farm and being a member of the 4-H club has made me both outdoorsy and resourceful. I'm also mentally tough and a bit of a social butterfly. I love being challenged and can handle the pressure.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me based on my looks, but I am tremendously competitive and driven. I'm feisty, brave and can manipulate people while remaining likeable.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:56:25 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline racing_sausageWI

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - Andrea
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:50:11 AM »
 :yess:
I have (at least one) mutual friend with her.  Are pre-jury eliminated contestants sequestered?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - Andrea
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »
Wonderful! We'll love hearing about her!

But this is a no spoiler zone, so could we take anything about how long she stays in the game over here please? Thanks!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22579.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Survivor: Redemption Island - Andrea Boehlke
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 06:05:56 PM »
Andrea seems like the kind of person I want to root for. :tup: Go Andrea!!  :hearts:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains