Author Topic: The BB5 Houseguests REVEALED!  (Read 4725 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The BB5 Houseguests REVEALED!
« on: June 23, 2004, 02:13:11 PM »
Some EX CBS employee has posted the BB5 houseguests pictures.

He didn't reveal the twist because it REALLY IS BIG.

Here is his post over on sucks:

Hey guys. I am posting for the first time here because of many reasons behind this. I used to work for CBS, in a department I will not let you know. I just quit with a few other people because we were working extremely hard while getting paid very little and the hype of big brother was overwhelming for us all. I am also on a friend’s computer, just in case they (the producers) come looking for one of us. That’s all the information I am going to give you all because I don’t want to get in any trouble, although this is a very high risk I am taking. You can either believe me or don’t.

The houseguests have been sequestered for some time now actually, but not in LA. They JUST moved in to their hotel rooms in LA where they will stay for a total of 10/11 days. Then they move in, on the 1st or 2nd of July? I can’t remember! Anyhow, Nathan and Erika will be going to the house on the 29th of June to give a tour, similar to what Jason and Danielle did last year. The special tour will air on the June 30th. Then the following day or two they move in. Due to this new twist (in which I will for sure not spoil because it’s literally huge) there had to be many changes to the way things were ran in the past compared to now. That’s all the information I am going to give you all. Take it or leave it!

The reason for this was to at least give you a look at the chosen houseguests who just took their promotional pictures a few days ago. I just went through my office to clear things out and in the company emailing list; I was on it and got the email of the houseguests. Charles must have forgotten to take all of us who quit off the mailing list. Oh and speaking of lists…the list that is going on now is total BS, although ironically a couple names on that list seems to be the names of the houseguests to enter. Anyways, enjoy guys because I can really get in trouble because of this. You can believe me or not. It really makes me no difference. I am done after this. No more replies from me because this can really get me in to huge trouble.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: The BB5 Houseguests REVEALED!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 02:29:09 PM »
Do you think these are real?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 04:52:12 PM »
I don't know if they are real or not, but you have to look at the casting "type". For example, with the men.

#1 The Rebel (Scott from BB4)
#2 The older guy that has to try to fit in (Jack BB4)
#3 Don't know where he fits in
#4 Same, don't know
#5 Does he look like Nate from BB4 or what?
#6 The looks like a hot shot (Dave from BB4)

I look at them as they fit into a casting type, so I would say, yes, this alsmot as to be it!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 04:56:06 PM »
I'm no expert but, they look real to me..nice looking cast..can't wait to see how this plays out..

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 03:17:17 PM »
If this is the real cast, then I think this season will be great.....A very nice looking cast!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 10:24:46 AM »
I think there is only ONE from this list that is in the show:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/guests/drew/index.shtml