Author Topic: TAR 18 Finale speculation and discussion  (Read 144933 times)

Offline easyg

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 18 Finale speculation and discussion
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2011, 03:48:37 AM »
:bigwelcome to sox15, wgal, and easyq!!

We LOVE it when people delurk!!

Thank you, Peach. I love the forum.

Offline michael_123

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2011, 04:32:48 AM »
i think the globetrotters are going to be penalized for something, and get eliminated. As kisha and jen sneak in during their penalty like what they did last time with the globe trotters in japan and kent  and vyxsin in china.
if zev & justin win leg 10 and 11 there gonna draw with nick and starr and meghan and cheynne with winning the most legs , which i hope not hehe .
Gary and mallory are gonna win the leg, and mallorys gonna scream, AHAHAHA as usual
so this is my prediction
1. Gary Mallory
2. Zev Justin
3. Kent Vyxsin
4. Kisha Jen
5. Flighttime Bigeasy ( Eliminated - hehe :lol:), i know . im so evil HAHA

:meow: maybe both kent vyxsin and globetrotters get penalized heehee

All i know is that Kent And Vyxsin wont make the final 3
and its hard to see the globetrotters win a million dollars, same goes for kisha and jen
and zev and justin just seems like they wont win... and i dont think i can picture them on the finish line mat anyways..

i think gary and mallory will win
and make history , first parent child team to win
LOL :lol:

jiajia12

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2011, 05:03:00 AM »
I am pretty sure the Globes arent in the final 3.Maybe Jen/Kisha is out of it too

I assume F3 Will be Kent/Vyxen Zev/Justin Gary/Mallory

with Gary/Mallory or Zev/Justin winning :flirt:

Offline theamazingracefan100

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2011, 05:47:39 AM »
I am pretty sure the Globes arent in the final 3.Maybe Jen/Kisha is out of it too

I assume F3 Will be Kent/Vyxen Zev/Justin Gary/Mallory

with Gary/Mallory or Zev/Justin winning :flirt:
Why are you so sure? how do you know?

jiajia12

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2011, 06:12:49 AM »
I am viewing the pics,and judging by our evidence

Jen/Kisha were seen alone in Swiz,with cameras not filming - assume next
Globes were walking in the airport,shouldn't their be running and Jen/Kisha is behind them.
Kent/Vyxen are seem to be more desperate and their facial expressions.
Zev/Justin Mallory/Gary weren't spotted. Either they are behind or ahead. (or the poster don't want to spoil by not telling us everything)

Kent/Vyxen didnt win.We know that.

buts its speculation.

Offline theamazingracefan100

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2011, 06:47:34 AM »

Globes were walking in the airport,shouldn't their be running and Jen/Kisha is behind them.
Zev/Justin Mallory/Gary weren't spotted. Either they are behind or ahead. (or the poster don't want to spoil by not telling us everything)

buts its speculation.
Make sense, but if j/k or f/b are not elimanited next that would mean both teams make it to the f3....judging from the pics in the airport.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2011, 07:00:01 AM »

buts its speculation.

I think the J/K train picture was taken during this past leg (i.e. onto Zermatt).

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2011, 07:21:55 AM »

This was on the train from Sargans to Zurich in the last episode. The spoiler obviously missed Zev/Justin and thier film crew, who were on the same train. Most people speculated that Kisha/Jen had been eliminated because of the lack of filming. It was a 6 hour train ride and the cameramen were saving their batteries. Do you expect the cameramen to film the whole journey....I suspect they were resting.

Using that spoiler now, to speculate on the final is flawed logic and bad analysis.
Matthew 7:15

NoluckBoston

« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2011, 07:50:55 AM »
Is there any possibility, that the very last leg to the Keys will only have two teams racing?

Lets say there was a nice surprise and another elimination. During the last hour of the final there is a surprise elimination. Or maybe there is a double elimination?

Maybe this is why we see 9 teams racing at Miami and the two we don't see, Gallory and Z/J. They are the two teams left racing for the million dollars?

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2011, 08:01:55 AM »
I hope the final 3 will be Herb & Nate, Kynts & Vyxsin, Zev & Justin

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2011, 01:36:10 PM »
Is there any possibility, that the very last leg to the Keys will only have two teams racing?

Lets say there was a nice surprise and another elimination. During the last hour of the final there is a surprise elimination. Or maybe there is a double elimination?

Maybe this is why we see 9 teams racing at Miami and the two we don't see, Gallory and Z/J. They are the two teams left racing for the million dollars?

I believe that there are three teams racing in the finale. However, it is strange that those two teams in particular are not seen in those pictures.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:43:01 PM by The Prophet »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »
I would really like it if Zev and Justin win but I doubt it. I know we shouldn't necessarily go on the basis of edits, but I think they're building it up to a Gallory win.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2011, 04:27:54 PM »
Why does jiajia12 say that we know that Kent & Vyxsin didn't win? I mean, we have no idea about the results of the final leg, isn't that true?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2011, 05:43:14 PM »
Why does jiajia12 say that we know that Kent & Vyxsin didn't win? I mean, we have no idea about the results of the final leg, isn't that true?

I believe you are correct, David. I don't think we know the results of the final leg at this point in time.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »

NOPE.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2011, 09:05:02 PM »

No, but it's rare that a team that has a terrible edit wins the whole thing.  Makes it to the finals, sure -- I've seen plenty of teams with bad edits make it to the finals, like Brian & Ericka from Season 15 -- but win?  Not that often.  Thus although Kent & Vyksin may well make the finals based on their edit, the odds are against them winning.  The odds are more in favor of Gary & Mallory or Zev & Justin winning.

Belle Book

Offline connayyy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2011, 09:12:58 PM »

No, but it's rare that a team that has a terrible edit wins the whole thing.  Makes it to the finals, sure -- I've seen plenty of teams with bad edits make it to the finals, like Brian & Ericka from Season 15 -- but win?  Not that often.  Thus although Kent & Vyksin may well make the finals based on their edit, the odds are against them winning.  The odds are more in favor of Gary & Mallory or Zev & Justin winning.

Belle Book

I agree with this. Kent and Vyxsin might win, but it's more likely going to be a Gallory or a Zev/Justin win. Based on the editing in the first few legs, I thought that Gallory and Zev/Justin would make the finals. Both of them seemed to get pretty big edits despite not having huge fan bases like the cowboys.

Offline selkie

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2011, 11:07:40 PM »
Though Kent still hasn't reached Flo levels, and she got dragged around the whole world to win the thing. Eric & Danielle didn't get a great edit either, IMO.

Offline easyg

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2011, 12:20:56 AM »

Belle Book

I agree with this. Kent and Vyxsin might win, but it's more likely going to be a Gallory or a Zev/Justin win. Based on the editing in the first few legs, I thought that Gallory and Zev/Justin would make the finals. Both of them seemed to get pretty big edits despite not having huge fan bases like the cowboys.

Based strictly on the editing, I would guess that the one team that definitely does not win is Jen/Kisha. The editors don't give them any love at all.

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2011, 02:16:21 AM »
hello. i've been reading this post for a couple of months now. so i made an account so i can ask questions.  :lol: i have information on who the final 3 are. and they're pretty accurate.
Dustin/Kandice, Jaime/Cara and Pam/Winnie = goddesses!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2011, 02:39:42 AM »
hello. i've been reading this post for a couple of months now. so i made an account so i can ask questions.  :lol: i have information on who the final 3 are. and they're pretty accurate.

:welcome: to RFF!

:colors That's interesting!   :js:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2011, 03:07:49 AM »
If it is something between Z/J and G/M, I'd go for G/M. I mean, Z/J have a good editing just because they're winning all the legs (mostly). So, if Z/J deserve having a good edit, why do G/M get it? Because they win the last leg? More than probable for me.

PS: It's hard for me to post that. I don't want K/V not to win, :lol: Go GOTHS!

Offline ianinator

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2011, 03:29:11 AM »
NONE OF THE FIVE REMAINING TEAMS WON!

THE COWBOYS WON! =D

BTW I'm so sad that they left. I'm still pissed off about it..

anyways, I think that every single one of them have 20% chance of making it to the end...

However, by the way Zev and Justin perform leg after leg.. they definitely have a big chance of making it to the finals.

I do believe that Kent and Vyxsin will make it to the finals because underdogs always gets the luck like before the finals... (JMO)

soo that leaves us with Gary and Mallory, Kisha and Jen and the Big Trolls

I have a feeling that it might be Kisha and Jen that's going home next episode...

so it's either The Dumb basketball players or Gary and Mal will make it to finals...

soo, the teams that will be fighting for the million dollars are

Zev and Justin
Kent and Vxsyin
Gary and Mal or the Big Trolls (Hope it's Gary and Mal)

and I want either Zev and Justin or Gary and Mal to win because first, Zev will be the first contestant to win the race with autism and second, Gary and Mal will be the first Parent/Child team...

so another history is on the line again! =)

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2011, 04:03:50 AM »

:welcome: to RFF!

:colors That's interesting!   :js:

the post has been up since March. after Mel/Mike's elimination and days before Jaime/Cara's elimination. i only saw it yesterday and i was amazed on how accurate it was. it predicted the teams' elimination in exact order too. i wasn't surprised who the final 3 were.
Dustin/Kandice, Jaime/Cara and Pam/Winnie = goddesses!

Offline malbee

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2011, 04:11:48 AM »
I also hope that Gallory will win the race.. and after watched the Amazing Race Extra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2c7TvIpqm8&feature=feedu (see the minute 08.00) where Mallory said that she got this strange feeling that somehow they can win the race.. I also got the feeling.. Ha ha ha

Though I love almost all the teams in this season... including the cowboys.. But it's fun to see the first father/daughter won the race.. History again..

But if Zev/Justin won it.. I also happy because I really love to see how nice Justin is..and for Zev his originality is really fun to watch.. ;)