1. Would you have been mad if Brooke and Claire had won?
No, just a little disapointed that the better teams didn't win instead.
2. Would you have been mad if Jill and Thomas had won?
No. I would be as excited as those that picked Nat & Kat are now.
3. What was your favorite moment of the season?
There were so many. Just the begining seeing the boats carry in the teams like Captin Joe had filmed was great. The whole season was just great.
4. What was your favorite task of the season?
Either the final memory task or the geography task in Ghana
5. What was the worst task of the season?
I guess sitting on a block of ice...
6. What do you think about TAR 18?
Looks like fun. The title is actually nice as well. People can stop saying some of the returning teams arn't "all stars" as they are not all intended to be.
7. Now that an all-female team has won, what type of team do you want to win now?
Honestly, I don't care about gender or relationships. As long as the team is strong and runs a good race without being offensive or cocky, I'm happy with the outcome.
I would have liked to see Thomas & Jill win, but I'm pleased with Nat & Kat as our first female team to win at the same time. Congrats girls, you deserve it!