RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

CONGRATULATIONS NAT AND KAT, FIRST ALL FEMALE-TEAM TO WIN THE AMAZING RACE (US)!

<< < (2/11) > >>

Jobby:
Oh.. i'm in all smiles right now......  :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu:

north09:
Congratulations to Nat & Kat! After 17 seasons, we now have an all-female team win the whole thing. And I have to say, they couldn't have casted a better pair of women to take that place in history. I can't begin to describe how impressed I was by their determination and will to push through until the end; overcoming fears, and for Nat, the challenges of racing as a diabetic. Before this season ended I had put it up there with one of my favorite seasons to date. With Nat & Kat as the winners, that just made this season just a bit more special.

Again, Congratulations Nat & Kat, you deserve it!  :cmas9

Jobby:
When Nat and Kat appeared and run up the finish line.. who else was in all smiles and clapping and jumping!!! :cmaslol

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 12, 2010, 08:55:27 PM ---When Nat and Kat appeared and run up the finish line.. who else was in all smiles and clapping and jumping!!! :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I was!  I was squealing in delight and jumping up and down!

Congratulations to my favorite winners, Nat & Kat, the best all-female representative team in the finale -- or ever!  They did an awesome job and I'm so proud of them!

Belle Book

Zvarri:
BEST WINNERS EVER!!! I love them so much <333

:cmas9  :cmas20  :cmas23  :cmas26

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version