THIS IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST FINALE EPISODE EVEEEEEEEERRRRRR!
What I really really really really realllllllllyyyyyy liked the most about this leg ARE:
1. The first 5 seconds were really dynamic and it made me squeal
2. The very awesome narration of Phil as he describes the Temple of Heaven as the 11th pitstop.
3. The repetitive heartblaster sounds as the Korean air flight leaves the ground with the teams flashing.
4. The California Girls unexpected debut!
5. The second California Girls appearance! (Hmm... it is a giveaway that California Girls
, Nat and Kat will own the entire California and the world.)
6. The very very very awesome description of the tasks combined with Phil's new energetic voice.
7. The camera and airshot scenes during the bungee swing task.
8. The helicopter shots and scenes as they head to the Rose Bowl.
9. I don't know why, but the appearance of 2009 Rose Queen was fascinating
10. The very very very very sneaky and amazing Don Quixote puzzle that will lead them to the studios.
11. The very very very very shocking and jaw-dropping memory tasks that I'm sure no one has ever thought that pitstop greeters during the race wore a headdress.
12. The very very very very nervewracking final challenge itself!
13. The gameshow host Bob (Barker? I'm not sure with his last name) and his vibe and hilariously funny facial reactions
14. The Los Angeles people not understanding good english as compared with people from Dhaka.
15. Brook and Claire squeals with glee each and every minute of their screentime, making me laugh and be very excited.
16. Nat and Kat's "Hi. I'm Sorry. I'm In A Race" polite but very frantic phonecall.
17. The repeated mention of the word Google.
18. That Jill and Thomas did not win.
19. That Jill and Thomas did not win.
20. That Jill and Thomas did not win.
21. The Nat and Kat vs. Brook and Claire race to the finish line. It's a win win situation.
22. THAT NAT AND KAT WON THE RACE! FINALLY! AN ALL-GIRL TEAM WINS!
23. THAT BROOK AND CLAIRE GOT SECOND! Although I was wishing that they'll win, it's okay anyways.
24. Seeing how Katie and Rachel were made as the bitter queens, but I think the editors painted them to be like this even if they were not at that moment.
25. That Jill and Thomas did not win.
26. That Jill and Thomas did not win.
27. That I get to hear sweet Mallory's voice at the Finish Line
28. With the special announcement of TAR18's season
29. Seeing a great montage of players from seasons past
30. Maria and Tiffany's intro speech making it to the promo
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT Jet and Cord ruining it in the end. Yuck.
That's my only complaint.THE. BEST. FINALE. EPISODE. EVER.
But the fun is over.
No more TAR 17 to watch. No more Brook and Claire to entertain us.