The Amazing Race International Versions > TARAsia

TARA 4 EP 11 Episode and Show Discussion (FINALE) **SPOILERS**

<< < (8/9) > >>

thespicdatum:

--- Quote from: redskooky on December 09, 2010, 06:50:29 PM ---One question was WHY did Hussein do the final roadblock? From the trapeze challenge, it was clear Hussein sucked at the physical challenge? Of course, the Richards won, good for them...

--- End quote ---

BEcause the Detour isn't explained fully during the time they have to choose who will perform it. Only after a member of the team was chosen will the explanation be opened.

I disagaree with the statement that Michelle and Claire made it close due to sheer determination.

Has anybody forgotten that the restaurant (with the crab challenge) opens at 10:00am? Father and Daughter team had to wait almost 10 hours and the Riches 5 hours for it to open. That's why the Singapore Team caught a little bit.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: thespicdatum on December 12, 2010, 09:27:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: redskooky on December 09, 2010, 06:50:29 PM ---One question was WHY did Hussein do the final roadblock? From the trapeze challenge, it was clear Hussein sucked at the physical challenge? Of course, the Richards won, good for them...

--- End quote ---

BEcause the Detour isn't explained fully during the time they have to choose who will perform it. Only after a member of the team was chosen will the explanation be opened.

I disagaree with the statement that Michelle and Claire made it close due to sheer determination.

Has anybody forgotten that the restaurant (with the crab challenge) opens at 10:00am? Father and Daughter team had to wait almost 10 hours and the Riches 5 hours for it to open. That's why the Singapore Team caught a little bit.

--- End quote ---

Well, they were determined enough to finish in second and NOT QUIT the final RB. If that counts? :cmaslol

It doesn't matter anyway, right? :cmas20

thespicdatum:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 12, 2010, 11:54:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: thespicdatum on December 12, 2010, 09:27:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, they were determined enough to finish in second and NOT QUIT the final RB. If that counts? :cmaslol

It doesn't matter anyway, right? :cmas20

--- End quote ---

Yes that counts. I was actually routing for the Singapore Team (along with a few other teams) during the early goings up to the latter part of the race, but since the Riches are in the final three, I'm for them all the way.

I just disagree with the aforementioned statement.  :xmas49

calv_10:
had lunch with Rich Hardin on a blogger's meet. nice guy.

i learned that:

- like michelle and claire. they also took notes after each leg. they discuss what happened in the leg during the rest period.
- the most troublesome task for them was the one in korea where rich had to match his answer with the other rich. it took them 3 hours to finish it.
- in the final leg, claire and michelle took the risk on standby to get to the same flight as hussein and natasha. riches played it safe by taking the next flight out. claire and michelle made a huge gamble with flight and paid for it
- rich herrera knew that sentosa was far from the center of the city so they chose the bungee even though rich hardin wanted to do the surf

they really deserve to win.

here are some more stuff:
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/12/had-a-nice-chat-with-rich-hardin-of-tara-4/

georgiapeach:
Great stuff Calvin! Thanks for sharing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version