Author Topic: Survivor 21 Ep 11 "We're Finishing"  (Read 16092 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor 21 Ep 11 "We're Finishing"
« on: November 29, 2010, 06:49:29 PM »
EMOTIONS RUN HIGH AS THE ELEMENTS SET IN AND THE CASTAWAYS ARE LEFT QUESTIONING THEIR PLACE IN THE GAME,
ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 1

"You Started, You're Finishing" — A castaway's selfish act causes great disappointment for an alliance member; meanwhile another tribe member shares some motherly advice to toughen up a young castaway, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Dec. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Survivor 21 Ep 11 "We're Finishing"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM »
EMOTIONS RUN HIGH AS THE ELEMENTS SET IN AND THE CASTAWAYS ARE LEFT QUESTIONING THEIR PLACE IN THE GAME,

"You Started, You're Finishing" — A castaway's selfish act causes great disappointment for an alliance member; meanwhile another tribe member shares some motherly advice to toughen up a young castaway, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Dec. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Naonka & Jane/Holly.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 10:20:25 PM »
Promo, w/ thanks to Sonoerin!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »
Promo 2! thanks Dreamer!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 12:47:17 AM »
Naonka and Kelly quits, per TDT.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 08:22:38 AM »

Naonka & Jane/Holly.

So does that mean that we're losing 3 players tonight?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 09:11:26 AM »

Naonka & Jane/Holly.

2... most likely Kelly and NaonKa quit together? :groan: :duno:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 10:07:59 AM »

Naonka & Jane/Holly.

2... most likely Kelly and NaonKa quit together? :groan: :duno:

Okay, that's weird.  I don't like that at all  :'(

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 09:08:51 AM »
I am not that much of a Survivor fan, but NaOnka and Kelly P just plain SUCK!!!!!!!!!!  They ought to just drop them off at the nearest bus station to Ponderosa and tell them to get themselves home!!!!!!!!!

No Ponderosa, no Tribal Councils, No Jury vote, no Reunion..........NO NOTHING!!!!
Matthew 7:15

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 11:07:15 AM »
As a viewer, I HATE the the quitters go on the jury, precedent or no.

As a player, it must have killed the remaining ones to know that QUITTERS have a vote in their fate.

I wonder if the game outcome would have been different without the quitters on the jury...will be interesting to see if the votes would fall differently.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »
As a viewer, I HATE the the quitters go on the jury, precedent or no.

As a player, it must have killed the remaining ones to know that QUITTERS have a vote in their fate.

I wonder if the game outcome would have been different without the quitters on the jury...will be interesting to see if the votes would fall differently.

I'm sure TPTB know ppl will be checking on the outcome to see if the quitters made a difference.  I wonder if we even get an accurate count or answer on that.

I'm still pissed that kelley and the bitch get to be on the Jury.  :flameout:
So what if Janu was able too. They can't change it back??? :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »
UGH. I just hated watching NaOnka take the reward knowing that she was going to quit. But I think Benry, Chase and Dan (especially DAN!) should be ashamed as well. Especially Dan who sat out the challenge, but was selfish enough to reap the rewards.

Anyone of them could have been man enough to provide for the tribe but they couldn't or wouldn't do it. It was easy enough to say NaOnka should have stayed but they are just as bad in my book.

I do think if you quit, you shouldn't be on the jury. You took yourself out of the game voluntarily, so no voting either.  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 07:58:47 AM »
So True TexasLady I didn't even think about Dan.  He didn't participate either so Shame on him for going on the reward.

He was complaining to Naonka to bow out tho. 

I still don't understand why Janu getting on the Jury (which I don't even remember that) stops Kelly and Nao from being
kicked out. 

Janu had been sick. Naonka was just a bitch and Kelly never should have even been there

So Disappointed

Offline seattlesleuth2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 11:49:47 AM »
All's I can say about this last episode is " Holly better win fan favorite in the end for what she did".  Dan is useless and probably one that will be around to the bitter end because he has done nothing, stayed out of people's faces, and just floated.  Hopefully Holly will get to F3!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 12:19:16 PM »
I totally agree that quitters should have been sent home and never seen again on TV. At least Big Brother got it right with Chima when she was expulsed.....she was sent straight home, no jury house or partaking in the finale. And we as America became the 7th juror in her place. Survivor should have done the same. Just sayin'!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »
After the episode aired on the west coast, I was amazed at the outrage on twitter and facebook. Most of the posts were from former contestants and diehard fans. They were basically downright furious and disgusted. And they were even more upset that they were allowed to be on the jury.

I hope that those two bitches will be at the finale so that Jeff can publicly crucify them in front of the audience and TV viewers LIVE!

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »
UGH. I just hated watching NaOnka take the reward knowing that she was going to quit. But I think Benry, Chase and Dan (especially DAN!) should be ashamed as well. Especially Dan who sat out the challenge, but was selfish enough to reap the rewards.

Anyone of them could have been man enough to provide for the tribe but they couldn't or wouldn't do it. It was easy enough to say NaOnka should have stayed but they are just as bad in my book.

I do think if you quit, you shouldn't be on the jury. You took yourself out of the game voluntarily, so no voting either.  (:;)

TexasLady, I believe Dan was ineligible to exchange his reward for the rice and tarp, Jeff only offered the option to Holly, Chase, NaOnka and Benry.

And I believe Jane won the Immunity Challenge, she had the necklace at T.C. I guess the challenge just wasn't shown since it didn't matter.

But what a horrible episode, all it was about the two girls wanting to quit.  :groan: At this point in the game, I want to see people who are hungry to win and make it all the way to the end.

I just loved Holly this episode, she made the episode a lot more enjoyable. Props to her for taking a hit for the team and being so strong.  :hearts:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 08:35:44 PM »
Jane was wearing the Immunity Necklace because she won it the last IC.......so was still wearing it.

Matthew 7:15

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 09:00:39 PM »
Oops, I didn't remember that. Thanks  :tup:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 04:22:10 AM »
As what i've mentioned on the Jeff Probst blog thread, NaOnka.. is just... whatever.

Honestly, if they're going to get an Allstars or what, they better not call her back or i'll simply.....

Keep watching Survivor. Sigh.

There's a high chance they'll do, but then again, she's a quitter.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 07:08:00 AM »
It's just thoroughly disappointing for not one but TWO people to make it this far and quit. I really felt for Marty when he was sitting there saying, "I want to play!" Man... There are so many people out there who would gladly take the places of these two. Couldn't they have quit in the first two episodes or something. Sigh.

I guess the only saving grace this episode was Holly. It's just beautiful to see her encouraging Kelly like a mother. How many people would truly care about one another in a game like Survivor? I really do love Holly now! And I guess that's one huge reason no one's letting her get to the Final 3. =(

This season has lots of drama indeed. But with all the moves the castaways have been making, with the two quitters, with the final bootlist... It's just really disappointing.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 09:50:44 PM »
TexasLady, I believe Dan was ineligible to exchange his reward for the rice and tarp, Jeff only offered the option to Holly, Chase, NaOnka and Benry.

And I believe Jane won the Immunity Challenge, she had the necklace at T.C. I guess the challenge just wasn't shown since it didn't matter.

But what a horrible episode, all it was about the two girls wanting to quit.  :groan: At this point in the game, I want to see people who are hungry to win and make it all the way to the end.

I just loved Holly this episode, she made the episode a lot more enjoyable. Props to her for taking a hit for the team and being so strong.  :hearts:

Thanks for setting me straight about Dan, because it really did upset me to see him take the reward.

I also noticed that she had the immunity necklace and wondered about that as well.

I loved what Holly did, I hope she gets the fan favorite vote.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 01:43:06 PM »

Thanks for setting me straight about Dan, because it really did upset me to see him take the reward.

I also noticed that she had the immunity necklace and wondered about that as well.

I loved what Holly did, I hope she gets the fan favorite vote.

It is always possible that she brought it in case Jeff asked for it back. She had won last episode's, remember.

Offline BrookClaire

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • <3 BROOK <3
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
Its too bad NaOnka Quit. She would have made a great All Star,
But Jeff doesn't invite back quitters....

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 01:27:35 AM »
I think Jane will get the fan favourite vote...

If she indeed finish in 6th place, then she's just like 4-5 days away from the finale. And since Holly finished 4th.. Holly only has got a few more days to make an impression with the audience... which she only started showing her personality last week.

And not to forget, people will remember her for throwing away Dan's shoes. Now that i care about it anymore.

Holly and Jane for the fan favourite! Anyone will be fine for me!