Author Topic: Newlyweds "Jessica & Nick"  (Read 7557 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Newlyweds "Jessica & Nick"
« on: June 10, 2004, 01:31:20 PM »
New Episodes of Newlyweds Premiere June 16 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT MTV

In two short years, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have rocketed to superstardom, baring their most precious and private moments along the way. Ten new episodes air with a bang as Nick and Jessica continue to balance their marriage with their skyrocketing professional careers. Can the couple keep the passion alive? Don't miss the parties, the performing, the love, and of course, the 'Jessica Moments' as Nick and Jess put their celebrity marriage on display in Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/newlyweds/nick_and_jessica/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 06:40:47 PM by puddin »

CindiLou

Re: New Episodes of Newlyweds "Jessica & Nick"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 08:15:12 PM »
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, I am sooooo excited! I am a huge Jessica Simpson fan and I can't wait for the new season to begin. I watched the last season but missed the first. I wish they would show it again.

After a few weeks of nothing on television, next week will be great! The Newlyweds and Sex and the City! Yahoooooooooo!

CindiLou

Re: New Episodes of Newlyweds "Jessica & Nick"
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 10:13:43 PM »
I just posted the above reply yesterday about wanting to watch the first season and Wow! It was on tonight! I got to watch it! YEA!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Newlyweds "Jessica & Nick"
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 09:52:19 AM »
Did you watch it CindiLou..? I only caught the last half of the show (sigh) hopefully they will repeat it soon?