Author Topic: TARA 4 EP 9 Episode and Show Discussion (Indonesia) **SPOILERS**  (Read 9650 times)

Offline calv_10

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Calvin's Hub
TARA 4 EP 9 Episode and Show Discussion (Indonesia) **SPOILERS**
« on: November 18, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »
Just finished with the recap on Episode 9.

you can read about it here:
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/11/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-9/

awesome job for the Richards. I thought they were a goner already. Congrats to Jess and Lani again! woohoo!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 01:43:26 PM by georgiapeach »
Read my recaps on The Amazing Race Asia after each episode.

Offline Nettez

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TARA 4 EP 9 Episode and Show Discussion (Indonesia) **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »
Ooh I love reading your recaps :) I didn't get to watch the full episode but I must say Jess and Lani are starting to surprise me!

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 07:18:04 PM »
Good thing the Richards made it.

So happy the Malaysian Boys (Ethan and Khairie) were eliminated.

I don't like their sense of humor.

Bad karma bit them on their a-s-s hahahahahahaha   :neener:

Offline Nettez

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 07:21:26 PM »
Oh, and I was impressed with Natasha and Hussein as well! Hussein is one tough dad :D I wouldn't mind if they won actually!

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »
Editing in this ep is bad :(

Anyone wlse thinking that next week is a NEL? Because This weeks pitstop is the eight pitstop right? next week is the ninth which is propbably the a NEL for the F4 then the following week is Elimination...
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 11:46:35 PM »
Next week's episode is sure to be a NEL.

And O M G, what an episode! I seriously thought Claire and Michelle was going to be eliminated the whole time. But in the end, it was a fight for last place for both the all-male teams, who should have been the strongest competitor!

And this is why i like TARA. It is so random as always. Who would have thought Ethan and Khairie will be eliminated?? Especially with the Richards falling SO FAR BEHIND.

Guess the Detour was not really a balanced one, but the Roadblock, is OMG.... HARD??

I'm so glad that the top 3 teams this leg are the teams that i really want to see. And guys, you just gotta admit that TARA loves all-female team. For the FOURTH season in a row, we're going to have a all-female team in the final three. And for the first season ever, we might even have two all-female teams in the final 3, as it seems as though Natasha and Hussein can get eliminated anytime if they made a bad decision. But seriously, these two are lucky that a TBC saved their asses! But i love to watch them anyway!

Although the editing was bad, but dramas between the teams made it really exciting. Claire and Michelle in the F4 along with Natasha and Hussein and Jess and Lani.. who would have thought?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the Richards might win this.. but you really never know. Let's hope somehow the Marc and Rovilson might find their way to them. *evil*

And the malaysian boys eliminated?? I thought Claire and Michelle might share the password with the boys at the Roadblock. But i guess they didn't want to take the chance. But then again, people will hate the girls and the malaysian boys over the Richards elimination.. so i guess i'm glad they didn't do it. But you gotta agree that the Richards are much more stronger than Ethan and Khairie and it's better to keep the Malaysian boys around..

OVERALL, this has been a fairly exciting leg!! :tup:

Not to forget for the third season in a row, we have a team in the Final 4!! GO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

Offline Alvin06

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 06:31:12 AM »
This is the Philippines' third season in a row with a top 3 contender! (since we're sure to have at least 1 Phil team in the finale).

I think next ep (Japan?) is NEL. And the following leg (Japan/SoKor) might be the final elimination. I am wishing for a Philippine win this time!

Offline Nettez

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 06:48:43 AM »
Next week's episode is sure to be a NEL.

And O M G, what an episode! I seriously thought Claire and Michelle was going to be eliminated the whole time. But in the end, it was a fight for last place for both the all-male teams, who should have been the strongest competitor!

And this is why i like TARA. It is so random as always. Who would have thought Ethan and Khairie will be eliminated?? Especially with the Richards falling SO FAR BEHIND.

Guess the Detour was not really a balanced one, but the Roadblock, is OMG.... HARD??

I'm so glad that the top 3 teams this leg are the teams that i really want to see. And guys, you just gotta admit that TARA loves all-female team. For the FOURTH season in a row, we're going to have a all-female team in the final three. And for the first season ever, we might even have two all-female teams in the final 3, as it seems as though Natasha and Hussein can get eliminated anytime if they made a bad decision. But seriously, these two are lucky that a TBC saved their asses! But i love to watch them anyway!

Although the editing was bad, but dramas between the teams made it really exciting. Claire and Michelle in the F4 along with Natasha and Hussein and Jess and Lani.. who would have thought?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the Richards might win this.. but you really never know. Let's hope somehow the Marc and Rovilson might find their way to them. *evil*

And the malaysian boys eliminated?? I thought Claire and Michelle might share the password with the boys at the Roadblock. But i guess they didn't want to take the chance. But then again, people will hate the girls and the malaysian boys over the Richards elimination.. so i guess i'm glad they didn't do it. But you gotta agree that the Richards are much more stronger than Ethan and Khairie and it's better to keep the Malaysian boys around..

OVERALL, this has been a fairly exciting leg!! :tup:

Not to forget for the third season in a row, we have a team in the Final 4!! GO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

Yaye Singapore!!! :)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 12:23:10 PM »
I was bursting to talk about this leg and wondering when this thread would be up! Lol. Man... I just LOVE this leg!

This must be the first time we saw the Richards so far behind. Hitching a ride from the locals almost killed them. But we gotta give them props for catching up to Ethan and Khairie. That was just amazing. Ethan and Khairie only have themselves to blame for making a grave mistake in the Detour choice. Haven't they learnt enough about luck challenges over all the seasons of the Amazing Race...

Yay for Jess and Lani coming in first place again! These girls are really impressing me leg after leg. When they won two legs in Australia (technically it was two legs even though the first was an NEL), I was impressed but ready to credit that to a hometown advantage. Then they won the leg in Indonesia. That was just amazing. I just love these girls so much. They have fun, and they do well!

Hussein and Natasha did an awesome job this leg too. They were so close behind Jess and Lani, had they been on the first ferry, they could have won this leg. And my, they're actually in the final four? Who'd have thought? When they made the final five, I was kinda sure that they'd be gone at fifth place. And they go on to make the final four. Wow, they might even make the final three if this goes on!

Same thing, I thought that Claire and Michelle would be eliminated when the two male teams appeared at the Roadblock and they were still counting the money. Claire and Michelle aren't exactly calm sometimes so I was thinking they could just lose it at the counting part. And then they got the correct amount, and off they went to the pit-stop! Man I love the top three teams. It would be simply WONDERFUL if only all three teams made the final three. But seeing that the Richards are kinda unbeatable... I doubt it.

Who'd have thought that the battle for elimination came down to the two strongest teams of the season? Wow. When Ethan and Khairie arrived at the pit-stop in last, I was waiting for an NEL to come up just to annoy me. But when Allan told them they were eliminated, I was like... WHAT? SERIOUSLY? I remember saying at the beginning of the race that I'm sure they're gonna win this, and they went out at fifth. How unpredictable can TARA be! I'm amazed, and I'm stoked.

The next amazing thing to happen would be having the Richards out. But I'm sure that's not gonna happen. In fact, now that Ethan and Khairie are out, I feel that the Richards would be the best contenders for the win. For some reason, I can't see the all-female teams winning. And I certainly can't picture Hussein and Natasha winning. I feel that the Richards are way better racers than everyone else (in terms of strength and speed) even though they'd been beaten a few times. But well, this season is just getting better and better.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 03:58:07 PM »
Ruth, the last leg in Australia was not  NEL. You have to have a real pit stop for that it; it was only a "virtual pit stop." What it was is a To Be Continued (TBC) leg similar to several that have occurred in the history of the U.S. Amazing Race:

AR6, ep. 6 Hungary
AR7, ep. 8  India
AR8, ep. 11 Canada, with a small amount of the U.S.on each end
AR10, ep. 9 Australia
AR14, ep. 10 Beijing China

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 08:21:46 PM »
Yea yea she knows. It was technically a fake NEL with no teams eliminated.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 01:02:32 AM »
Ruth, the last leg in Australia was not  NEL. You have to have a real pit stop for that it; it was only a "virtual pit stop." What it was is a To Be Continued (TBC) leg similar to several that have occurred in the history of the U.S. Amazing Race:

AR6, ep. 6 Hungary
AR7, ep. 8  India
AR8, ep. 11 Canada, with a small amount of the U.S.on each end
AR10, ep. 9 Australia
AR14, ep. 10 Beijing China

Okay... I know fully it's a TBC, it was just a little error on my part, typed wrongly. My bad.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline amazingracer24

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 07:45:11 PM »
NO WAY!!!!!

JESS & LANI WERE ELIMINATED LAST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

GO RICHARDS!

Offline amazingracer24

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
THE FINAL THREE TEAMS

1.Hussein & Natasha
2.Michelle & Claire
3.Richards!! FTW!! :yess:

« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:54:02 PM by amazingracer24 »