RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

The Amazing Race 18 TIMELINE/Spoiler Summary Thread

<< < (19/19)

Lucybell:

--- Quote from: GeKKou on March 20, 2011, 08:10:36 PM ---Express pass in no longer in play

:hearts: :hearts:

I overestimate Gary and Mallory's overall ability...

--- End quote ---

You didn't overestimate them... They are a very strong team.  Even the strongest of teams can have a bad leg or two.  They used their EP in an appropriate place.

Prophet:
I for one have enjoyed this season from the great spoiler day in Australia in November to the aired finale last night.

And thank you, Peach, for not revealing the winner. Had I known they would win back in December I would not have enjoyed this season or the final as much. The surprise finish was at least half the fun. I would have also missed out on the fun of rooting for a team to win as that would be useless with a bootlist.

Congrats to all the detectives and spotters and everyone who made a speculation or a comment this year, it was great fun!

mds1978:
So Peach- now that it's over, I'm curious to know....did you know the final outcome this whole time? How much detail did you know before watching it on tv?

TheAmazingRace4Ever:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 09, 2011, 07:13:28 AM ---I for one have enjoyed this season from the great spoiler day in Australia in November to the aired finale last night.

And thank you, Peach, for not revealing the winner. Had I known they would win back in December I would not have enjoyed this season or the final as much. The surprise finish was at least half the fun. I would have also missed out on the fun of rooting for a team to win as that would be useless with a bootlist.

Congrats to all the detectives and spotters and everyone who made a speculation or a comment this year, it was great fun!

--- End quote ---
How does peach know the winner?

Jobby:
Why don't you all give peach a break?... :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version