Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 110071 times)

Online TARloveit

• RFF Full Member
  • The stars of TAR26.
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1375 on: February 26, 2015, 08:58:20 PM »
What you had to complete speedbump,recieve no cash next leg and come in 1st to not recieve 30 min penalty?
Massive penalty.

Add an automatic U-turn there, and only someone who is truly lucky will survive. :funny:
Uchenna & Joyce, TAR11 Leg 6  :)
-Blair & Hayley must win
-DBL III - Steffanie & Karina; TAR21 - Caitlin & Brittany

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Full Member
  • #TheLegalTeam
« Reply #1376 on: February 27, 2015, 02:28:49 PM »
Tar 26:

What if Rochelle and Mike didn't UTurn Jeff & Lyda
What if Jeff and Lyda Uturned CJ and Libby

Online Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Just my world :)
« Reply #1377 on: February 27, 2015, 02:29:41 PM »
Too soon to anwser those questions. We need to see their impact on the race.
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Online TARloveit

• RFF Full Member
  • The stars of TAR26.
« Reply #1378 on: February 27, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
Too soon to anwser those questions. We need to see their impact on the race.
Well, the clear answer would be 'Jeff & Lyda survive and Libby & CJ get eliminated', but we don't know how far Jeff & Lyda will go.
-Blair & Hayley must win
-DBL III - Steffanie & Karina; TAR21 - Caitlin & Brittany

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
« Reply #1379 on: February 27, 2015, 08:43:33 PM »
Tar 26:

I think if Rochelle & Mike hadn't U-Turned Jeff & Lyda, J&L would have still been eliminated. They were on their 10th trial in the World Order Detour while Libby & CJ finished the task after 8 attempts. Jeff & Lyda took a total of 23 attempts, probably at a subtler pace, to finish so I think regardless of Libby & CJ's Tokyo tram fiasco, the amount of trial and errors still would have done the older dating team in.

However, if Jeff & Lyda U-Turned Libby & CJ instead of Jeff & Jackie, then Libby & CJ would have been eliminated.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH March 2015
"Come on Noah, bring 'em to the ark, baby." ~Brian (of Brian & Ericka; season 15, leg 2)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1380 on: February 27, 2015, 10:39:09 PM »
Tar 26:

I think if Rochelle & Mike hadn't U-Turned Jeff & Lyda, J&L would have still been eliminated. They were on their 10th trial in the World Order Detour while Libby & CJ finished the task after 8 attempts. Jeff & Lyda took a total of 23 attempts, probably at a subtler pace, to finish so I think regardless of Libby & CJ's Tokyo tram fiasco, the amount of trial and errors still would have done the older dating team in.

However, if Jeff & Lyda U-Turned Libby & CJ instead of Jeff & Jackie, then Libby & CJ would have been eliminated.
Jeff & Lyda reached the u-turn board before Libby& CJ
Even they do not u-turn Libby& CJ , they still have great chance to reach the pit-stop first and survive

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #1381 on: February 28, 2015, 07:46:41 AM »
Tar 26:

Even they do not u-turn Libby& CJ , they still have great chance to reach the pit-stop first and survive

If Jeff & Lyda weren't U-turned, they would've survived, probably even past Leg 2. ???

Online Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonEver
« Reply #1382 on: February 28, 2015, 12:07:53 PM »
Tar 26:

If Jeff & Lyda weren't U-turned, they would've survived, probably even past Leg 2. ???

And hopefully send Hayley and Blair home.
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1383 on: Today at 03:54:04 AM »
1)If Amanda & Kris got 30 minutes penalty instead of Auto U-turn, would they survive leg 2
2)If TAR 22 final was hold in Alaska and TAR 23 final in DC, would Jamy and hockey bros still win?

Custom Search