(Sorry if there is already a topic similar to this
I've seen some people do this on different threads, so why not make a topic dedicated to ranking the HD seasons? There have been 7 HD seasons so far, and we will soon begin our 8th
My rankings are:
1. TAR 22
- This season had some of the most memorable/likable teams. Don't forget the amazing/picturesque route it had. The super predictable finale ruined this great season for me though
But this season was good all around.
2. TAR 20
- I think the amount of drama this season had really helped to make this a CLOSE #2 in my book. The recent seasons have been so friendly, or they all just targeted one specific team. Some of the tasks here were lacklauster, but the teams really helped keep me interested. The season also reminded me of old-school TAR a lot of some reason. The ONLY thing I hate about this season is Dave & Rachel's domination
so it was very hard to "root" for someone else to win (a leg). Also, there was a point when it kinda got boring... unlike TAR 22 where I thought it was good all around.
3. TAR 21
- Someone said this in another thread, and I hadn't thought of it 'til now: This season had one of the best Final 5's in recent memory! Every team was super competitive (maybe not Josh & Brent... until the last leg) and they all had a piece of them that was memorable... Josh & Brent - the Underdogs, James & Jaymes - the semi-alpha male team, Trey & Lexi - the Dating Couple
, Natalie & Nadiya - the competitive/loud Sri Lankan twin sisters, Abbie & Ryan - the dominant dating couple. I will admit the rest of the cast really sucked, as well as the first half of this Race. But it really picked up when James & Abba lost their passports and Abbie & Ryan and Josh & Brent had extreme flight troubles.
4. TAR 18
- An amazing cast, which is ironic because THIS cast is more all-star-worthy than the 2 "All-Star" seasons. While this season was above-average compared to most recent seasons, I do think the Race got a little boring towards the end, after Jet & Cord's elimination (not even a huge Jet & Cord fan, which is weird) and the famous "Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen" feud
5. TAR 24
- The route was so
, but I really liked what the teams have delivered here (even though there were many missed opportunities for the cast
) So basically, the teams kept me going here.
6. TAR 23
- Looking back, this was such a boring season
There were some good moments here and there, a few good legs, but it wasn't consistently good. Nicole & Travis were really pissing me off by the end though.
7. TAR 19
- This was such a sloppy season. At the time, there were too many changes being made (Hazard, double elimination, different editing style), and that somehow made it hard for me to like this season. Europe and Panama did deliver though.