Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 87266 times)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1200 on: July 22, 2014, 07:46:50 AM »
3 questions from TAR 16, and 17
TAR 16: if Louie & Micheal U-turned Jet & Cord in leg 5, would the cowboys survive leg 5 and what happened later
Upon the elimination of the cowboys in leg 5, they have 50% chance to be called back to UB, if Jet & Cord weren't called back, who would be in their place?
TAR 17: if Connor/Jonathan chose the Beds detour firstin leg 4 in sweden, would they survive over Kachel and would they go far with roadblock split?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The struggle is real for Gollum
« Reply #1201 on: July 22, 2014, 10:57:31 AM »
^ Jordan and Jeff or Steve & Allie would be called back instead of the Cowboys? I don't know, the Cowboys were CBS' stars of TAR16.
Even if Connor & Jonathan survived Leg 4, they would be eliminated in Leg 5.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #1202 on: July 23, 2014, 07:32:54 AM »
The Cowboys will survive the morse code detour. So Jordan & Jeff will be eliminated in 8th, Brent & Caite in 7th, Steve & Allie in 6th, Louie & Michael in 5th, Dan & Jordan in 4th. I think Joe & Heidi has a chance on making it to the F3.

If Cowboys end their race early in TAR16, they might be called back for UB, but they won't be called back for All-Stars 2. On the replacement, I'm not sure.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: August 05, 2014, 04:45:34 AM »
if Kaylani & Lisa can't retrive a passport, leg 2 would became a normal elimination leg and Ethan/Jenna would survive after their mistake (Ron & Bill still went home)
Leg 3 Survivor winners most likely beat Liz & Marie in foot race
Leg 4 Non-elimination leg
Leg 5 it depends who got a better bus, if Jeremy & Sandy eliminated in Bangkok, what happened later?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
« Reply #1204 on: August 05, 2014, 06:06:37 AM »
As long as they get good luck, if Ethan & Jenna survived, I think they will be in the F3.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1205 on: August 05, 2014, 11:12:27 PM »
TAR 22
if Dave were not injured in Bora Bora 2 and JJ couple still handover 2nd EP to father/son cancer survivors but JJ EP idiot, I thought Youtube & Hockey Bros would be U-turned in leg 5, but both of them survived because the Chuck/Wynona detour problem
In leg 7 Pam/Winnie might have a better donkey corps and Matie went home at botswana 2
two question arose
1.Who would be eliminated in switzerland
2.Would the father/son know the earlier flight to Edinburg
TAR 17
If Russia 1 were an elimination leg and Russia 2 were NEL, what happened later for Micheal/Kevin, who would be U-turned in leg 9?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Golden Ball.
« Reply #1206 on: August 05, 2014, 11:14:50 PM »
I think the U-Turns would stay the same , and Michael/Kevin would reach the final 4 and than who knows.
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #myeyeseverytimewhenireadyourposts
« Reply #1207 on: August 06, 2014, 12:46:17 AM »
I think the U-Turns would stay the same , and Michael/Kevin would reach the final 4 and than who knows.

Michael and Kevin wouldn't have reach the F4 lol. BUT, Nick and Vicki did so anything can happen. But.. it's M/K... they're as clueless as Kami and Karli LOL

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cookies with licorice, can't get better than this!
« Reply #1208 on: August 06, 2014, 05:35:05 PM »
TAR10
If Bilal & Sa'eed survived the midpoint elimination at the Forbidden City, how far could they have gotten?
(I remember them being the first team to drive out of the Gas Works Park parking lot so that could factor into their placements too.)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3
----------------------------------------------------
TAR QUOTE OF THE MONTH August 2014
"Everyone shake a tail feather!" ~Ericka (of Brian & Ericka; season 15, leg 2)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1209 on: August 08, 2014, 10:08:31 PM »
if all team were in same flight, what happened later
1)TAR 20 Leg 3
2)TAR 21 Leg 7
3)TAR 22 Leg 10
4)TAR 23 Leg 3
Who were called back to TAR 24

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Golden Ball.
« Reply #1210 on: August 08, 2014, 10:59:08 PM »
1) I guess the same thing would happen. This leg wouldn't change anything. Maybe Brendon & Rachel would compete for first. Just that.

2) James and Abba wouldn't be last. But would still lose their passports though  :funny:

3) That one's crucial. But still , same thing. Maybe Carol & Jen would get at the end of the pack but they wouldn't be uturned and Joey-Meghan would still go home.

4) Tim & Marie would use their Express Pass seeing they were in danger. And the guys wouldn't be out for sure. Ally & Ashley would. Than , i think Chester & Eprahim would end up their race maybe by the 4th or 5th place.
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
    • My LDS Mission Blog
« Reply #1211 on: August 14, 2014, 02:53:46 PM »
TAR10
If Bilal & Sa'eed survived the midpoint elimination at the Forbidden City, how far could they have gotten?
(I remember them being the first team to drive out of the Gas Works Park parking lot so that could factor into their placements too.)

It's really hard to tell just by that, but I think they would have at least made it to 7th Place. To be completely honest, they didn't really get a chance once they arrived in China and the taxi drivers controlled most of the outcome. :(

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1212 on: August 18, 2014, 08:59:22 AM »
In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie
In TAR 22, if Carol Jen eliminated in Bora Bora 1, would Pwinnie be called back to TAR 24 and result in this case

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1213 on: August 19, 2014, 07:31:39 AM »
In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie
In TAR 22, if Carol Jen eliminated in Bora Bora 1, would Pwinnie be called back to TAR 24 and result in this case

1. If they survive Paraguay, they may have a chance at final six the most.
2. Epic Rivalry with Dave & Connor in All-Stars. A potential bitch-fight with Rachel might be interesting.  :funny:

My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

What if it was Season 19?

Offline nmccarroll91

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1214 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:15 PM »
My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

There would be so many great teams to choose from, but here's who I think would have the best chance of getting a call back.

Kynt & Vyxsin
Margie & Luke
Jaime & Cara
Flight Time & Big Easy
Jet & Cord
Brooke & Claire
Andy & Tommy
Amani & Marcus
Bill & Cathi
Mark & Bopper
Brendan & Rachel

Wow, I've blown my own mind with how great that would be for a season. :o
..... The World is Waiting! .....

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1215 on: August 19, 2014, 08:57:12 PM »

1. If they survive Paraguay, they may have a chance at final six the most.
2. Epic Rivalry with Dave & Connor in All-Stars. A potential bitch-fight with Rachel might be interesting.  :funny:

What if it was Season 19?
Dave & Cherrie could go further top 6, at Tanzania 2 Art/JJ would U-turn Brenchel and Brenchel U-turn Ranessa, and Mopper RB problem in leg 9 and 10

Custom Search