Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 70583 times)

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Saw a sneak peak promo on Seven last night. It claimed there were 12 countries visited including Czech Republic, The Netherlands which flashed up in text. Can't remember many of the other countries but Sri Lanka was one, also possibly Germany? I'd say these countries may possibly include transit stops?
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Three new promos, they're all pretty similar but vary very slightly in different ways. Not sure if you internationals can see the first two though... ???

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
I can't watching on yahoo.aus.tv :( i want to watch.. Please anyone can upload?
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Told you we would see Czech Republic  :neener:

Looks like the knight in Armour task is made into a RI or detour with the crossbow task either remaining as the other side or becoming the roadblock. All from TARA 2.

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

I have it on my PC. I'm trying to get it to somewhere where it won't take 4 hours to upload. Stay tuned.

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
One thing stumping me is where that sheep herding is done... possibly South Africa?

Bungee jumping seems to be the one off Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa as in TARI. The route info in TARI at Kragga Kamma Game Park involving driving with logs through the mud course seems there too. I suspect the ice hockey would be somewhere in Europe.

I think teams (one I noted was Tom & Matt) appear to be in a mine, which I would suspect to be the Wieliczka Salt Mine in Krakow, which we found may have been visited later in TAR Israel 2.   

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333

I have it on my PC. I'm trying to get it to somewhere where it won't take 4 hours to upload. Stay tuned.

Yay... I can't wait..
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's one of them Loverocked:

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And the other:

Quality is a little bit fuzzy, but the sound is fine, and nothing of particular interest happens during the small freezes.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Scott & Stiles
Can't wait for this! Thanks Coutzy!  :hearts:
Addie's The Amazing Race France: Pierre & Adam | Models | 3rd Place
Survivor K: Caramoan | Eddie Fox | 4th Place

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Channel seven has already released the intro:

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
YT links for all the videos soon! :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
^^ Can't see it....
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
^^ Can't see it....

Youtube in about 5-6 minutes.

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

I present to everybody outside Australia, the intro for Amazing Race Australia.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:51:15 AM by Coutzy »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Oh GOOD job!! :hearts:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • For the winners go to spoil!
Thanks Coutzy! Loving the polished, non-fomulaic introductions! Except the slightly disconcerting team randomly inserted into the end...

Do we wanna go through the locations (for laughs and giggles) or no? I think I saw Jerusalem!

P.S. How did Liberty's handbag turn into a beagle?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 10:14:10 AM by Neobie »
Found out that Neobie in Chinese means "f*king awesome"! No, really. Look it up!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We would love to run the locations but have most? spoiled. I can cap this tonight if computer is well by then.

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
Great intro! I hope there will be a way to watch in the US.

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Richard & Joey promo:

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
There's a neat video here which gives us a few clips from the first episodes.  :hearts:

Online ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Two new images from Better Homes and Gardens last night, I'm thinking they're South Africa?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 08:40:16 PM by ovalorange »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
One more little blurb on Krakow...

The second, Australian edition was shot in November 2010 (with the participation of the Krakow Film Commission).

The Krakow Film Commission, together with the Warsaw-based Bow&Axe Entertainment company, represented by Marek Nowowiejski, were responsible for completion of all formalities connected with the obtaining of approvals and permits for shooting of the programme in Krakow locations.

Last year, for the first time together with the Krakow Film Commission, we made a part of an episode for the Australian edition.

http://www.film-commission.pl/en/news_/action,get,id,182,t,The-Amazing-Race-2011.html

We researched the salt mines pretty heavily for TAR 11...and ended up getting only an insider clip video...no tasks. Can't wait to see it this time around!

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This was in the little snippet before Episode 2. Could it be the Rio Grande in New Mexico?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not. Where is this bridge? I'm certain this is where Nathan & Tyler and Matt & Tom bungee jump.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:28:19 AM by Coutzy »

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
This was in the little snippet before Episode 2. Could it be the Rio Grande in New Mexico?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not. Where is this bridge? I'm certain this is where Nathan & Tyler and Matt & Tom bungee jump.

Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa. They visited there in TAR I

Custom Search