Author Topic: TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 72491 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Promo 4 caps: first half:

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Promo 4 caps second half:

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:33:18 AM by georgiapeach »
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Looks like the blonde models made it to South Africa from the looks of it.
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Wow.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bring on TAR25
And apparently a new promo of Alana and Mel are out showing them reading a clue, sending them to Cape Town, South Africa which means David and Kelly - our Married Bikers - really must be the first team Eliminated from the race based on sightings and promo videos...
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams' - 'To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I am a bit behind here...but not sure we really can call that yet...can we??

Someone could post the caps that confirm this...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Promo 5:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Promo 6:

I adore these ladies already!!

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Fwiw, The ladies are rapelling down light tower number 4 at the MCG.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Translate MCG please.

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Melbourne Cricket Ground. The starting line.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
OH, I hadn't been introduced properly. :lol:

Offline racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Go Missy/Baylor, Keith/Whitney & Brooke/Robbie! ♥
I saw Ann-Marie & Tracy's ad on TV last night.

I willl be watching Desperate Housewives later tonight, so if there are any new promos that we haven't yet seen, I will let you guys know.
This space is dedicated forevermore to Poland's Next Top Model.

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Sr. Member
No Philippines. Green and gold flags are in the background of all the other Vietnam clips, and also of the shot of Anne-Marie and Tracy at the ox task. I'd say they're in Vung Tau, where the ox-leading task happened in TAR Israel.

ETA: Which clip is the archery in?

Offline the_insider

• RFF Not So Newbie
And apparently a new promo of Alana and Mel are out showing them reading a clue, sending them to Cape Town, South Africa which means David and Kelly - our Married Bikers - really must be the first team Eliminated from the race based on sightings and promo videos...

Here is that video confirming mel/alana not eliminated, but bikers not eliminated either
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 05:49:23 AM by the_insider »

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
So Vietnam leg is Ho Chi Minh City (for '30 minutes') and then straight to Hue, it seems!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Let's all be very very careful about speculating any eliminations from these videos. As we all know, NOT SEEN does NOT mean eliminated.

Also we don't even have the route 100% so be cautious, okay??

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
But WOW! It is a feast of info! Here are the Clue Opening caps! I looked for good backgrounds and watches too.  :snicker:

I think if someone has time to add to each one the cap#/the team name/the location (and whether spec or sure)/and the VOICEOVER about where they are going that it will help us enormously. I'll give you the thumbnails caps links to use.

Do we know where the host is in the last caps?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thumbnail links to use for a summary:

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
What are the bikers saying in Cap 20?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bring on TAR25

I think they say Toolamba, but that is a small town in Victoria about 2 hours away from Melbourne, so I have no idea why!!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams' - 'To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

I think they say Toolamba, but that is a small town in Victoria about 2 hours away from Melbourne, so I have no idea why!!!

They say, "Fly to Lombok" meaning our first destination Lombok (Bali), Indonesia :)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bring on TAR25
Ah, there we go! Now were on track! So 9 teams make South Africa...

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Peach, here is what I think is going on in each cap. It's listed by team/location/sound. Anything with a question mark is unknown or I'm not sure of. Note the "rip sound" refers to the "rip" sound made as the clue is being opened.

Caps:
1: Sam & Renae/ St Pauls Ruins in Macau/Rip sound. They don’t say anything but it should be “Fly to South Africa”.
2 & 3: Luke & Jeff/??/Rip sound
4: ?
5: Mel & Alana or Sam & Renae/??/ Rip sound
6: ?
7: Dave & Kelly/ MCG (start line)/Rip sound, Should say “Fly to Lombok.”
8: Alana & Mel/??/ “Fly to Cape town.”
9: Sam & Renae?/??/Rip sound
10:  Joey & Richard?/??/Rip Sound
11: Kelly & Dave/ St Pauls Ruins, Macau/ “Fly to South Africa”
12: Anastasia & Chris/ Indonesia/??
13: Joey & Richard/ St Pauls Ruins, Macau/ “Fly to South Africa”
14: Anastasia & Chris/ MCG (start line)/ Should say “Fly to Lombok, Indonesia.”
15: Anne-Marie & Tracey/ Vietnam Pit start??/ “Fly to Hong Kong”
16: Matt & Tom?/??/??
17: Sam & Renae/ St Pauls Ruins, Macau/ “Fly to South Africa”
18: Ryot & Liberty/ Indonesia Pit start??/ “Fly to Vietnam”
19: Alana & Mel/ Indonesia Pit start??/ “Fly to Vietnam”
20: Dave & Kelly/ MCG (start line)/ “Fly to Lombok.”
21: Jeff & Luke/ ??/ ??
22 & 23: Dave/ Vietnam??/??
24: Jeff & Luke??/ Saigon Opera House??/??
25-28: Alana & Mel/Saigon Opera House??/ Rip sound, ”Another flight. Taxi!”
29-30: Anne-Marie & Tracy/Vietnam??/Voiceover: “We’d been in the city for about 30 mins and we’re flying out again”
31: ??/??/Voiceover: “We’d been in the city for about 30 mins and we’re flying out again”
32-33: Nathan & Tyler/Taxi/Voiceover: “We’d been in the city for about 30 mins and we’re flying out again”
34: Alana & Mel/ Confessionals/ We’d been in the city for about 30 mins and we’re flying out again”
35-36: Matt & Tom??/Vietnam??/??
38: Grant/??/“Nearly 50000 Km, across Africa, Europe, Asia & the Middle East. 11 unforgetable Aussie teams will race around the planet”
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:00:58 PM by ovalorange »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
That's what I wanted!! :jumpy:

Just quote my post with the thumbnails, you will see the code, the NUMBER refers to the code in front of it.  Copy/paste!!
If you run into probs, PM me and I will do it later.

This will help a LOT!!!

Custom Search