Author Topic: TAR 17 EP 11 I'm Surrounded by Ninjas (Seoul, South Korea)  (Read 33916 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: TAR 17 EP 11 I'm Surrounded by Ninjas (Seoul, South Korea)
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2010, 11:44:57 AM »
Even though I have been an outspoken Speed Bump hater, I must admit that NV's Speed Bump last night actually looked like a real task...it was a far cry from sitting on ice furniture!

If only we got to see more of the task. :(

I know...the editors couldn't control NV's stupidity. I also wish they would have used that SB in a leg that mattered. Although they probably thought that leg was going to matter...

Honestly, quitting the Detour was not more of a matter of stupidity, but the refusal to work together as a team.

And producers would not have expected Nick and Vicki to quit the Detour. They are not actually prophets you know; who can look into the future? :lol: Based on what we've seen, we know that Nick and Vicki barely missed their Korean flight, so without the 6 hours penalty, you'll have my bet that Nick and Vicki will be bunched together with the other teams, and the Speedbump will MATTER alot. As we know NELs are pre-determined, they definitely thought that last elimination leg matters right? Even Phil said, "The last team to check in.. WILL be eliminated"?

Not working togeter as a team is stupidity. I think that if Nick had not acted like a jerk, they could have finished the Detour, been NEL'ed, and still made the midnight flight. Who knows who would have been eliminated then.  :duno:

If you say so then. I am sad for the fact that any teams who have at least once not worked well together as a team are considered "stupid" by you. :lol:
There is no reason for two people to go on the Race if they do not ntend to work together. I am not calling teams stupid but rather their selfish actions stupid.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline bowtakwah

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2010, 05:32:51 PM »
Did anyone notice that they threw a footage of Hong Kong around the 31 minute mark? :lol3:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2010, 05:36:45 PM »
I noticed it too!  :lol:
TARAS DVD SOON PLEASE!

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • For the winners go to spoil!
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »
Heh. Me too. I was like "Oh. Disney. Disney?"
Found out that Neobie in Chinese means "f*king awesome"! No, really. Look it up!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2010, 01:21:09 PM »
Just watched the episode so i'm late...

When Nat and Kat arrived at the subway station I have such a quick flashback to the Season 1 Finale with Frank and Margaritta losing the subway to I remember the pitstop... ending in second place at the mat... So i'm crossing fingers that won't happen again.

Custom Search