If you add some brightness to the cap, the Pinkies can be seen behind Jumba. With the first three teams running in, I think it's like the Russian sub from an earlier season: the leading teams arrive very early in the morning and have to wait for the circus to open.
Can we assume that the detour may be before the scene outside the church?
If so then N/K, N/V, M/K and B/C would finish the detour before the the others. This theory is supported by the fact that Jill and Thomas switch on the Detour tasks. This would also make it possible for C/S to be eliminated because Micheal will take a long time at the RB allowing C/S to catch up but she will not overtake him.
Here is my speculated order to the leg:
1. Detour; N/K, N/V, M/K and B/C have no trouble (the other three may get behind by misreading a clue)
2. Probably picking up several clues before getting to the RB
3. Those four arrive at about the same time
4. All but M/K finish and leave to check in to the PS
5. G/M, C/S and J/T arrive at the RB
6. G/M and J/T finish the RB leaving "two racers to battle it out"
7. Chad and Stephanie are eliminated and M/K slide several spots to sixth.