Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Ford Teams Up with The Amazing Race Creators  (Read 1141 times)

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
Ford Teams Up with The Amazing Race Creators
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:11:32 PM »
I didn't see this posted anywhere else on the forum.

FORD TEAMS UP WITH THE AMAZING RACE CREATORS FOR INTERACTIVE ROAD RALLY WITH NEW FORD FOCUS

* Ford is teaming up with the Emmy Award-winning creators of The Amazing Race, Bertram van Munster and Elise Doganieri, to create the first real-time interactive road rally starring the new Ford Focus
    * Focus Rally: America, which combines the social vibrancy of the Fiesta Movement with The Amazing Race reality concept to create an unprecedented level of interactivity between contestants and fans, begins taping in February; episodes will be streamed on Hulu™ 
    * Focus Rally: America marks the first time producers of The Amazing Race join forces with an advertiser to produce an online reality show
    * There will bea nationwide casting call for adventurous, socially connected people to participate in the rally; interested parties can apply at www.focusrally.com or at one of the  11 open casting calls held in select cities throughout the country

full press release here http://www.media.fordvehicles.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=33353

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Ford Teams Up with The Amazing Race Creators
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Thanks!!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »
I found a link on Twitter that leads to an Austin, Texas jobs site for a casting invitation for Focus Rally America 2. The link is http://bit.ly/uUk8nn.

While the first Rally passed virtually unnoticed by me, I guess it was successful enough to do another one.  :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »
They put those out everywhere on twitter yesterday! ATL, Texas, ...everywhere! Actually sounds like FUN!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
seen frist season it kind like bull run

Custom Search