Author Topic: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION  (Read 174111 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION
« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2010, 09:03:09 PM »
Brendon's first facebook post since the scandal:

I bought Rachel a star from the International Registry! It may not last forever, but something on the order of 10 Billion years, no big deal. We are doing wonderfully and thank u to all who have supported us. A Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukkah (although it's over) and Happy Festivus! Good to be back and out of school until January 3rd. Zion was amazing and when I get back to LA I will post some of the funny vids.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
Britney Haynes tweeted this today. there were prior tweets that were sent out but this basically clears it up for everyone

britney_haynes Britney Haynes
Lots of confusion, so allow me to confirm that I've been single for over two months. I wish nothing but the best for The Nick. Seriously.
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:xmas110 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #302 on: December 25, 2010, 07:08:42 AM »
Britney posted this holiday feast pic w/her mom!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #303 on: December 28, 2010, 09:56:08 AM »
Britney's mom looks more like a sister than her mom. Any news about a new job for Britney?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »
Hey TL!  :xmas49

Britney is living  & working in manhattan but has yet to divulge where she's located.

I do know that Hayden, Lane, Matt, Mrs Matt and i think Enzo have their reservations for steamboat. I'm not sure if Britney is going

Annie just returned from a holiday trip to hometown Chicago and  is now back in Florida

Kristen is busy in LA  with auditons etc..

Ragan is done with this semester of teaching. he just finnished up doign his grading on stuents before  the holidays

Kathy is very busy at work but is trying to fit in time for  some interviews/skype shows with superpass 

I do know that they all tweet alot and bantor with each other in a fantastic loving way. They are ALL way more entertaining outside of the BB house and appreciate their fans. :xmas146

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2010, 03:30:45 PM »

Britney is living  & working in manhattan but has yet to divulge where she's located.

I do know that Hayden, Lane, Matt, Mrs Matt and i think Enzo have their reservations for steamboat. I'm not sure if Britney is going

Annie just returned from a holiday trip to hometown Chicago and  is now back in Florida

Ragan is done with this semester of teaching. he just finnished up doign his grading on stuents before  the holidays

Kathy is very busy at work but is trying to fit in time for  some interviews/skype shows with superpass 

I do know that they all tweet alot and bantor with each other in a fantastic loving way. They are ALL way more entertaining outside of the BB house and appreciate their fans. :xmas146

This has been a better after season for the HGs than most of the other seasons. The Steamboat reunion is soon isn't it.. January?

I think you should go and cover it for us!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #306 on: December 28, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »

This has been a better after season for the HGs than most of the other seasons. The Steamboat reunion is soon isn't it.. January?

I think you should go and cover it for us!

:cmas50 yeah that sound s just about right!!  :cmaslol  Thanks TL!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2010, 03:07:33 PM »
This was tweeted by bigbrotherlivefeeds today

"In Big Brother news a dvr alert. #BB12 HG Rachel Reilley has an active role on The Bold And Beautiful Jan 24. Brendon will NOT be on show."

:cmas12

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2010, 06:01:58 PM »
I am SO over Brendon and Rachel.......      :cmas31:

I'm glad that Brit is moving on.... hope that she loves her job and NY.  I also hope that she does not hook up with Lane.  JMO   

Happy New Year to you all !!   

..oh yeah... anything new with Jordan and/or Jeff?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #309 on: December 30, 2010, 10:10:41 AM »
starbaby: Ditto on not hooking up with Lane!  :cmas16

Here's a link Ugot posted about J/J!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=24405.new#new

Happy New Year!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #310 on: January 01, 2011, 08:31:22 AM »
Steamboat news update : rumor is Enzo is trying to back out of going. not sure why yet but i'm working on getting that info!

Lane and Enzo both do a podcast show on blogtalradio.com  show is called VRO. that's where the info has came from.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: January 03, 2011, 04:40:39 PM »
The 10 Most Annoying Houseguests in "Big Brother" History

Big Brother is watching and so are the viewers. "Big Brother" has proven to be a summer smash since it debuted in 2000. The premise has changed over the course of 12 seasons, but the fighting, laughing, and
 romancing have always been present. The following list showcases the ten most annoying houseguests over the years.

10. Amber "Big Brother 8"
Amber was a nice enough girl, but her constant crying is what landed her on this list. No matter if her BFF Dustin was being evicted or she accidentally stepped on a bug, "Whamber" would be shedding tears forever and ever and ever --

9. Jase "Big Brother 5" and "Big Brother All-Stars"
Jase is #9 on this list because of his arrogant attitude. How he was invited back for "Big Brother All-Stars" is a mystery. Isn't the definition of an All-Star someone who excelled at the game? I wouldn't classify someone who placed 10th on his or her season as an All-Star or even a mediocre player.

8. Ragan "Big Brother 12"
Ragan always told Rachel the derogatory comments she made were inappropriate and hurtful. That is a true statement, but most of the things Ragan said to her were just as bad. Ragan's incessant whining and the fact he was a "floater" for a majority of the game helped him reach #8 on this list.

7. Ivette "Big Brother 6"
Ivette's love for the irritating Eric AKA Cappy scored her the #7 position. The reason she made the cut and not him is because viewers had to tolerate her and her "nerd herd" companion Maggie all the way until the final episode. Also, her bad-mouthing of Janelle, a fan favorite, didn't help her to become any less annoying.

6. Enzo "Big Brother 12"
The "Meow-Meow" had his moments. But as far as game play, he had none. It was really hard to stomach his diary room sessions claiming he was the brains of his alliance with Hayden, Lane, and Matt. If "Big Brother" handed out awards for the person who was most likely to never win a competition, Enzo would have finally won something aside from ranking #6 on this list.

5. Jerry "Big Brother 10"

Jerry is the reason why old people should not be selected to be on a reality show. A younger and more athletic person could have filled his spot for the tenth installment. Plus, if I wanted to hear an elderly man spout racist remarks, I could talk to my Aunt's husband for twenty minutes.

4. Chelsia "Big Brother 9"
The reason Chelsia is on this list is mostly because she was a bitch. Her eviction speech, where she basically called everyone out including a very inappropriate for television description of Sheila, shows just how classy she truly was.

3. Jessie "Big Brother 10" and "Big Brother 11"
Seeing Jessie evicted early on in the tenth season of "Big Brother" was a dream come true. He was cocky and slept all the time. Who wants to hear someone talk about themselves every time they are in the diary room? Apparently, CBS thought the viewers did and brought him back in season 11. Thankfully, he was gone again after only a few weeks.

2. Dick and Daniele "Big Brother 8"
It was really hard to decide who was more annoying of the Donato's, so they both are the #2 pick. Dick's constant harassment of the other houseguests was hard to watch and Daniele's complaining to her father, whom she wanted nothing to do with, made it a really upsetting season finale. It was like choosing the lesser of two evils.

1. Mike "Boogie" "Big Brother 2" and "Big Brother All-Stars"
Talk about someone hungry for fame -- "Boogie" scored the top spot on this list just because of his smug personality, his bromance with Dr. Will, and his lame nickname. If you are a 40 year old male who dresses like he thinks he is a "gangsta" and proposes to someone he's known for one summer on live TV, you definitely deserve to be the most annoying houseguest in "Big Brother" history.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6141872/the_10_most_annoying_houseguests_in_pg2.html?cat=39

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #312 on: January 04, 2011, 10:13:24 PM »
LOL.. I agree with a lot of these. Ivette: blech and yes I hated how the nerd herd treated Janie.

Ragan: Yes, he was just as annoying as Rachel if not more so because of his constant boohooing and alternating screaming at Rachel and trying to save Matt.

Boogie. NEVER has someone been so undeserving a "win." He was given the game in my opinion when Julie disqualified Janie before the final competition even began. Oh, and using Erika and most of all Will's help who boasted they were producing the show.   (:;)

Amber: I was SO happy when she was evicted.. WAAAmber.. :james:

Jerry: I feel sorry now but I called him the Old Geezer updating him, that I forgot his real name. Bad me! I hope he's doing OK, I believe he had throat cancer and his wife had to go to a nursing home. 

Enzo...  :res:

Jessie: Mr Pectacular. I hope I never see him in the BB house again. :weights  Keep wrestling Jessie!

Evel Dick, my favorite HG. He was evel but he was fun to update.  :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: January 04, 2011, 11:01:11 PM »
:lolmao:

LOL.. I agree with a lot of these. Ivette: blech and yes I hated how the nerd herd treated Janie.

Ragan: Yes, he was just as annoying as Rachel if not more so because of his constant boohooing and alternating screaming at Rachel and trying to save Matt.

Boogie. NEVER has someone been so undeserving a "win." He was given the game in my opinion when Julie disqualified Janie before the final competition even began. Oh, and using Erika and most of all Will's help who boasted they were producing the show.   (:;)

Amber: I was SO happy when she was evicted.. WAAAmber.. :james:

Jerry: I feel sorry now but I called him the Old Geezer updating him, that I forgot his real name. Bad me! I hope he's doing OK, I believe he had throat cancer and his wife had to go to a nursing home. 

Enzo...  :res:

Jessie: Mr Pectacular. I hope I never see him in the BB house again. :weights  Keep wrestling Jessie!

Evel Dick, my favorite HG. He was evel but he was fun to update.  :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #314 on: January 05, 2011, 09:26:14 AM »
Britney and Joella (enzo's wife) in NYC watching the HOGS play yesterday. Yes enzo was there too(guess he took the shot)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2011, 06:06:41 PM »
Hayden & Lane BB12  Chase and Benry Survivor at Steamboat.. hayden tweeted this pic

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #316 on: January 08, 2011, 09:20:08 AM »
 :lol3:

Posted from OH NO THEY DIDN'T Awards

FAVORITE FEMALE REALITY SHOW PARTICIPANT

Britney - Big Brother - 48.65%
Sandra - Survivor: Heros vs. Villians - 24.32%
Brooke - The Amazing Race - 17.57%
Lauren - So You Think You Can Dance - 8.11%
Bethenny Frankel - Bethenny Getting Married? - 1.35%

BIGGEST FEUD

Ragan vs. Rachel - Big Brother - 33.33%
Snookie vs. Angelina - Jersey Shore - 28.33%
Danielle vs. Teresa - The Real Housewives of New Jersey - 28.33%
Jake vs. Vienna - The Bachelor - 6.67%
Bethenny vs. Jill - The Real Housewives of New York - 3.33%

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/54895739.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #317 on: January 08, 2011, 09:39:54 AM »
Hayden & Lane BB12  Chase and Benry Survivor at Steamboat.. hayden tweeted this pic

For those who is wondering who is all in the picture....

From L to R

Lane's brother Gunnar, Hayden, Chase, Jodi (as in Christa/Jodi from TAR, forget the season #), Benry and Lane

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: January 08, 2011, 11:11:14 AM »
Britney - Big Brother - 48.65%

Wow! Beating Brooke?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #319 on: January 15, 2011, 09:46:01 PM »
Jodi and Christy are the Southwestern flight attendents from season 14. Jodi is now doing casting...I think Benry was hers??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #320 on: January 20, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »
:lolmao: Well it aint Scorcese!! :lol3:

Beat That - Film We are excited to announce we have cast the role of Dr. Brayman. The Feature role goes to a well known Reality TV Star, Enzo Palumbo. We have been in talks with Enzo for some time and we are thrilled to add him to the film. If you would like to learn more about Enzo check out his facebook page. Welcome aboard, Enzo!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beat-That-Film/116976108323808

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #321 on: January 20, 2011, 10:10:38 PM »
Oh Lord!  :lol3: Enzo in a movie?

However his dream has come true, good luck to him. The story is about beating a rare form of cancer.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2011, 12:14:49 AM »
'Big Brother' winner sentenced to 4 years in prison

BOSTON — The winner of the CBS reality show "Big Brother 9" appealed to a judge for leniency Friday, saying he wanted "a chance to get out and find out who I really am," before he was sentenced to four years in federal prison on drug trafficking and tax charges.

U.S. District Court Judge William Young handed down the sentence while Adam Jasinski, 32, of Delray Beach, Fla., listened and nodded while his parents quietly sobbed. Jasinski was arrested for attempting to sell 2,000 oxycodone pills in October 2009 to a witness cooperating with the government in North Reading, Mass.

"You were drug trafficking, and you were drug trafficking until they caught you," said Young. "You got to a position where you thought that the rules didn't apply to you."

The sentence came after Jasinski asked Young for a lighter sentence or time served. Jasinski pleaded guilty in October to possession with attempt to distribute oxycodone and failure to file a tax return for 2008, the year he won the $500,000 "Big Brother" prize.

"I'm sick. I won $500,000 and I blew it all," said an emotional Jasinski, who also has admitted to being treated for bipolar disorder and drug addiction. "I apologize. I'm a mess...Give me a chance to get out and find out who I really am."

Jasinski's lawyer, Valerie Carter, sought for a sentence of around 10 months, or time served.

Advertise | AdChoicesAdvertise | AdChoicesAdvertise | AdChoices.
Young told Jasinski he had shown progress in seeking treatment for his drug addiction and his mental illness. Young said that's why he opted not to adopt Assistant U.S. Attorney Linda Ricci's recommendation for a 4 1/5 year prison sentence.

But Young said it was the second time Jasinski was convicted on drug charges. He was sentenced to five years' probation after his previous conviction in New York.

Jasinski had faced a maximum 14 years on the drug charge and one year on the tax charge.

After Jasinski won "Big Brother 9" in April 2008, Ricci said Jasinski failed to file an income tax return and failed to pay taxes owed on the prize money. The series features contestants who live under constant surveillance and vote once a week to evict each other.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41199017/ns/today-entertainment/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2011, 10:17:20 AM »
It almost seems like a fitting end to the disastrous season 9, but I won't say that. If, IMO, production hadn't been so determined to keep Adam in the house, he would have been just a footnote but even on the last day there was manipulation so he would win. All that money gone, blown, with jail as a result.

I don't know enough about Adam or his health to know if he is indeed bi-polar but he does need mental help and I hope he gets is. I also hope that BB production starts doing a better job of producing this show.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #324 on: January 23, 2011, 11:14:40 AM »
JUST A REMINDER:

BB12's Rachel will be on The Bold and the Beautiful tomorrow (1/24). This will be her 5th appearance and this time her character has a name which is Julie and she has a speaking role.