Author Topic: TARA 4 Khairie & Ethan (Malaysia)  (Read 3230 times)

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TARA 4 Khairie & Ethan (Malaysia)
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:51:17 PM »

Lim Kok Hon (Ethan), 26, Social Worker | Mohd Khairie, 25, Graduate
Friends, Malaysia

The funny duo is as mismatched in appearance as they are in personality, but they reconcile their differences over food, photography and bad jokes. They describe themselves as KL chicken chop connoisseurs who rate the dish according to taste and value. “We like making fun of people but we don’t like being made fun of. Our jokes are quite distasteful and only we find it funny. Plus, we are social misfits, and very petty,” quips Ethan.

The real reason the duo wants to race in TARA is that Khairie is in the middle of a quarter life crisis. The good thing is that it spurred him to get off the couch and seize the chance to live an adventure. Dragged along for the ride is his buddy, Ethan, who once broke a tuk tuk driver’s guitar in Cambodia and left him to deal with the angry man.

Still, both are bent on winning the best they know how. As part of preparations for the race, they have been taking on… (hear it right) roller coasters! An interesting point to note is that this team finds it hard to get along with each other unless they have a common enemy that unites them. What with nine other teams for them to bond over, who needs a pep talk?man.

Links:
http://www.axn-asia.com/tara/teams/team-6
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 05:31:01 PM by banzai »

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARA 4 Khairie & Ethan (Malaysia)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »
Sorry. It's too risky to comment. Deleting my post.  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:14:08 PM by Cocoa »
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D