Author Topic: Survivor 21 Discussion **NO SPOILERS**  (Read 10008 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor 21 Discussion **NO SPOILERS**
« on: September 03, 2010, 09:34:45 AM »
Discuss away!!  :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline tinlizzy

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Survivor 21 Discussion **NO SPOILERS**
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:38 AM »
Last time Survivor divided teams to include age as a factor, it was a bit of a dud. <understatement>  Hope this season turns out differently!!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 02:52:02 PM »
no i love wendy

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 10:26:57 PM »
The thing I'm amazed about Nicaragua is that it is a land of BUTTERFLIES! :colors
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 08:05:02 AM »
This has to be the most exciting and memorable first few episodes for SURVIVOR, EVER.

I find it weird that Kelly B and Alina are aligned together even though Alina doesn't want to. I find it amazing that Kelly B was supposed to be SUCH A HUGE THREAT and she flew under the vote. I find it weird that Brenda was supposed to go but Shannon went instead.

But oh my, that was one hell of a Tribal Council. I thought after Heroes VS Villians we're probably not getting that, I also thought that exciting TC will only happen when HIIs are played. And why.. why... is Naonka still there if her badass attitude is pissing everyone off? If we think logically, Naonka OR Kelly B should go.. not SHANNON. But hell, i was happy Shannon go. What a badass seriously, attacking people from left right up down. Kelly B, you rock for writing his name down too. Alina, you're dumb.

And Holly.. is Holy Hell... I don't know what's wrong with her. This season seems to give people many controversial things to talk about?? LOL. I like Chase, I like Brenda, I like Kelly B.. and the non Coach Jimmy is really irritating.

I guess i'm rooting for Chase, Brenda, Kelly B, Jane and OMG.. Jill is DARN CLEVER WITH THAT IDOL CLUE. <3

Guess this season of Survivor is getting exciting....

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 09:58:52 AM »
I was totally cracked up with Jud and NaOnka's fighting and how they just couldn't wait to vote. "Can we vote?" "Can we?" I couldn't stop laughing at that!

It must be one of the more "shocking" Tribal Council outcomes ever. I mean, if it were the merge, Shannon going would be expected. But it's rare that a big, strong, dominant guy gets voted out at the second episode. Which is why I love the dominant alliance at La Flor now! I applaud them for having the guts to do such a thing. Cos people usually love to save the strong guys and vote out the weak girls...

Speaking of which, I'm totally rooting for Chase and Brenda! And I'm starting to like Marty. He strikes me as a very calm, sensible and down-to-earth guy. And I liked that he gave credit to Jill for helping him find the HII. I'm kinda liking Sash also, but we'll have to look at the rest of the season.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 03:15:52 PM »
And I'm starting to like Marty. He strikes me as a very calm, sensible and down-to-earth guy. And I liked that he gave credit to Jill for helping him find the HII. I'm kinda liking Sash also, but we'll have to look at the rest of the season.

OMG Ruth.. i'm very excited! This is the first time we have different taste! I don't really care about Marty!

But other than that, i'm also rooting for Brenda, Chase.. and JANE!!

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 10:06:47 AM »
I am so looking forward to marty's epic downfall. :yess:  He opens his mouth and talks about Jane but he shows his hand everytime and then these roobs don't vote him out.

Na actually steals food and she gets to stay.

I don't get these people at all

Jane and Fabio for the win

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »
I am so looking forward to marty's epic downfall. :yess:  He opens his mouth and talks about Jane but he shows his hand everytime and then these roobs don't vote him out.

NaOnka snatched the HII clue and destroyed bananas, stole Fabio's socks, made rude comments at Kelly B and Alina, cried and wanted to quit, had many breakdowns, quarrelled with people, then now she steals food.

But she is still in this game, which is pretty amazing.

Let's not talk about the old peeps cause they don't know her well enough.

But the young peeps all deserve to lose this game cause they didn't try and vote her out.

NaOnka = EPIDEMIC

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 07:08:09 PM »
last night jane and casy were talking about nc a lot well i live in va beach very close to nc i could get there in 20 min's any way , i looked up where they live in nc and casey lives near ashvell nc it is beautiful there.. now i have a reason to route for some one, i do love fabio he is like some surfer dude's i use to know love love him...
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline AmazinAlisha

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 02:41:43 AM »

Hahaha.  :waves: Marty !

Offline UlongWinsImmunity

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 06:36:16 AM »
I'm rooting for Fabio! :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 07:45:41 AM »
I was totally cracked up with Jud and NaOnka's fighting and how they just couldn't wait to vote. "Can we vote?" "Can we?" I couldn't stop laughing at that!

It must be one of the more "shocking" Tribal Council outcomes ever. I mean, if it were the merge, Shannon going would be expected. But it's rare that a big, strong, dominant guy gets voted out at the second episode. Which is why I love the dominant alliance at La Flor now! I applaud them for having the guts to do such a thing. Cos people usually love to save the strong guys and vote out the weak girls...

Speaking of which, I'm totally rooting for Chase and Brenda! And I'm starting to like Marty. He strikes me as a very calm, sensible and down-to-earth guy. And I liked that he gave credit to Jill for helping him find the HII. I'm kinda liking Sash also, but we'll have to look at the rest of the season.

Who would have thought, that you once liked Chase, Brenda, Sash and Marty. :neener:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 11:11:06 AM »

Who would have thought, that you once liked Chase, Brenda, Sash and Marty. :neener:

LOL! That was like... First impressions before Sash and Marty annoyed me totally? Hahahaha. I still really love Chase though. As a person, but not as a Survivor. =(
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`