Join us for the best SPOILERS on the web as we follow the new Amazing Race 29 teams on their AMAZING journey around the world!! LIVE sightings, teams, locations, twists...it is all right here for The Amazing Race 29!! > The Racers

TAR 17: Nick DeCarlo and Vicki Casciola --Dating

<< < (3/3)

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on June 02, 2011, 12:04:41 AM ---Nick and Vicki are no longer dating. They split up.

--- End quote ---

Source?

RealityFreakWill:
The split was very brief. They are back together.

starrynight:
I really wanted both them and the Chad team eliminated but the producers seemed to want to keep them, I assume for the drama.  But the drama from both men to me was repetitive and really not that nice.  I found him incredibly annoying and was amazed she put up with it (didn't reflect well on her really).  The non-elimation was completely wasted on them as they had penalties and a speed bump too after having completely given up.  Contrast this to Michael and Kevin who really earned their non-elimination far more by persevering through physical problems and actually finishing the detour they were doing.

RaceUntilWeDie:
They got engaged on October 17, 2013  :hrt:  :conf:

I'm probably one of the few people to actually like them despite Nick's behavior lolol

Marionete:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on October 19, 2013, 07:10:46 PM ---They got engaged on October 17, 2013  :hrt:  :conf:

I'm probably one of the few people to actually like them despite Nick's behavior lolol

--- End quote ---
OMFG that's so nice!!  :happy: When I saw this thread, I thought I'd go and ask if they're still together so it's so cute  :luvya:

They were my favourite team in TAR17 and probably favourite dating team ever. They're both very cool and I love their attitudes (despite Nick's second half of the race.....), wish they come back for some sort of an all-stars season  :kuss:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version