Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/31/10  (Read 90678 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/31/10
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2010, 12:30:41 PM »
Back, she stayed by his door, 24 hours when he was on solitary confinement. In the finals, a girl against a guy always lose. He's going down the list, it's a 6/1 victory. Against me, they hate me! You get Hayden, Enzo, Brit, vote, in a final 3 situation who do you want to be in final 3? It would be a slaughter.

Let's say one of these 2 boys, in a POV, both will go up, one of you gets POV, then you can save yourself, I can tell you what it's not Brit leaving. You will be the one sent packing, they know they can beat Brit final 2. It will be a landslide if one of them goes up against Britney.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2010, 12:33:06 PM »
You go in with a 50/50 shot to make it to final 3. Now let's switch things up, Hayden goes home this week.... you have 3 people who all show they are playing the game, knows that Enzo has to go, he will win. You go into a HOH and you can't play, 3 people playing, you get Enzo, you have me, Brit, to help you make it to final3, 75% and if you make it to final 3, you are against 2 people you will beat in the final 2.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2010, 12:35:05 PM »
Are you here to win half a million dollars or to give it away, one of the questions you will get is what bold moves did you make to win this game. Lane, right now, I don't know what you have done to win this game. I would be confused. This is your opportunity, this is the move that wins you 1/2 a million dollars, here to play a game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2010, 12:40:50 PM »
We're at a different point of the game, the strategies you used to get to this point aren't the ones to win this game. Let me ask you a question. The response should be obvious, difference between ..too convoluted. The answer should be obvious, (same as before.) The verbal response. yes. is meaningless, the proof is in the pudding by your actions to win this game. Actions aren't easy in this game. As they say in the DR.

The reason I ask this question, I don't mean this to be mean or rude, I'm kind of confident you have started to think about this Lane, if you are against Hayden or Enzo in final 2 you will give away 1/2 a million dollars, you will not beat them.  If it is Enzo, he will win. The person who gets a unanimous vote. America's vote, Jury vote. He will win at final2.

If it's Hayden. he will get R/B's vote, no question. Both Hayden and Enzo aligned with Brendon when no one else would, he blames people who voted him out, not Hayden and Enzo. He blames me, he blames you.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:13:02 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »
Kathy is getting Hayden's vote.. (He has it backwards.) You may not think they are in an alliance, Hayden and Enzo are a pair, Enzo told me that the other day. You will lose.

Let's flip things the other way. You win  by a landslide against Britney. Everyone recognizes that. 6 votes at least. Against me.. same thing. H/E/Kathy, 6/1 vote,
I ask the question are you here to win 1/2 a million dollars, title of BB winner. Taking the actions to ensure that victory.

You have to imagine yourself on one of those blue chairs, who are you sitting next to?

Brit out..
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:14:07 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
He's gone over to the chair with Brit, want to hear what I'm going to say? He says this is that move he has to make. This is what I was trying to say.. go into final 4, 2 against one, one with opportunity to save themselves. POV, 50/50 shot. Against one of those 2 boys, you are gone.

Brit disagrees. They think I will win, they want me gone. Hayden would take Enzo, they think I would win. Lane has told me that a million times, that they say that to him..

R: They are telling him that.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:15:10 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2010, 12:49:51 PM »
R: I'm telling you in the end they want you in the end. They don't want Lane to catch on, they know they can beat you. If one gets POV, Lane is gone.

B: I agree.

R: as opposed to having 3 people against Enzo, Enzo gone. 75% he will be in final 3.

B: You should tell him. Actually if I win HOH, I can't vote, he will go home if he doesn't win POV. He will go home, that's all there is to it. He thinks Hayden has loyalty to him but not to the degree that he thinks. Trying to talk to him is impossible.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2010, 12:51:17 PM »
Quad cam

hey TL where u want me  :waves:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2010, 12:53:56 PM »
Brit: I tried to have that conversation with him, he thinks he can beat Enzo. He thinks B/R will act like they did in the house.

R: What they say and do are 2 different things.

B: I think Rachel is a psychopath but she is a fan of the show. No matter who he takes, he's not the bigger player, but come on, he's not going to beat Enzo.

R: Did you talk to him?

B: No, the whole gang was up there. You should talk to him.

Conversation turns to music that BB plays..

WBRB

Lily!!! Can you take 1/2?  :hearts:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2010, 12:56:38 PM »
Lane to dr. Brit and Rag back inside, Rag in cr thinking.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2010, 01:00:13 PM »
Rag walking around the house now, says squirming.....squirming.... into thw wc.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2010, 01:05:56 PM »
Rag back in kitchen, in deep thought. Making a bowl of cereal, which he is eating with the measuring spoons.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2010, 01:12:13 PM »
Ragan is through and back to the cabana room thinking about what he will say to Lane, What big bold move did you make?

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »
Will tell Lane Hay has no blood on his hands, Bren will not be upset at Hay, because he knows he went up as a pawn. He will be mad at those who voted him out. Everybody likes, Hay, he played all sides of the house. Kathy loves Hay. Rach and Bren love Enzo too. Just going over and over what he will say to convince Lane to keep him.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »
Ragan is up brushing his teeth, still mumbling under his breath, perfecting his approach to Lane. Has to make Lane see he needs a big move to win. Has to get out Enzo and Hay if he has a shot.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »
Rag grabs Lane and they head out back to talk. Rag asks if he is here to win or not. Lane says definitely to win. Rag says he will be direct. Lane says that's why he likes him, in a friend way. Rag jokes, in a gay way.
He tells Lane he can not beat E/H. Bren is not mad at them. They are the only ones he had in the house. H wants Lane to think he lost Bren's vote, but he didn't.
If you flip, and Lane goes against Britt or Rag, Bren and Rach will not vote for either of them.basically same convo he had with Brit, but really pushing Lane. If you bring your best friend to the end, people will say, how can I vote for you?   

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2010, 01:40:22 PM »
Rag is telling him he can't play in hoh, so he has one less chance to stay. Enzo and Hay will take Brit because they know they can beat her. He is telling Lane a girl does not win unless she is up against another girl. He certainly is making a good case for Lane to keep Brit! Everyone thinks Enzo will win if he makes it to the end. He is saying E is studying his ass off.
If Lane flips the house and keeps Rag, he has 3 people now trying to get Enzo out. Lane says he is hoh and would have to have a split vote.  Rag says he would have to have Brit.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2010, 01:46:11 PM »
Lane says he was looking at it all wrong. Rag says Hay told Bren he was safe, so he didn't think he was going home. Bren really likes E/H, they studied together, hung out together. Rag says he owes it to himself to say something, and Lane owes it to himself to look at all of his options. Lane is worried that Hay will not vote for him. Rag says he doesn't think so. He still loves Matt even though he stabbed him in the back. He thinks they will be mad at first and then be like well, you got me.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »
Ragan said both Hay and Enzo are already working him for votes. Lane thinks Hay has the same convo with Enzo, that he has with him. Lane is not sure he can beat Brit. Rag thinks that is why you need a big bold move, so you can answer the question of why you deserve to win.
Lane says it would definitely be a half million dollar move. Rag says he doesn't want to beat a dead horse, so he will let Lane marinate in it.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2010, 01:52:10 PM »
checking on 3/4

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2010, 01:55:18 PM »
Lane asks him if he had to choose between Matt and Britt for final two, who would he choose. Rag says Britt if it is final two, if it were final 8, he would choose Matt, because he likes him, but he is here to win the money, and he would buy Matt dinner later. He knows Matt would understand, just like Rag was pissed about being thrown under the bus, but understood Matt was here to play the game.
Rag and Lane hear a voice yell Ragan, and we go to wbrb.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2010, 02:00:51 PM »
Ragan wondering if his campaigning to lane did any good

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »
Lane cleaning in kitchen, now off to wc.

K/K can you watch this, phone call, brb.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »
Ragan keeps counting things on his fingers

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF