Author Topic: Blasts From The Past  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
Blasts From The Past
« on: August 29, 2010, 12:04:22 PM »
Hi BB fans! I only started watching BB last season so I'm kind of a newbie. This one has turned out to be so boring that it's pretty much lost my interest. I've been catching up on seasons past and thought I'd start a thread about favorite players and/or favorite moments from past seasons. I just finished watching All Stars, and for the first time ever, I cried over an event. When Marci gave Chicken George his slop pass I lost it. It was so touching to see how much it meant to CG. I have watched some of all the seasons now except for S5 and S9. My favs are Evel Dick, James, Kaysar, and Howie from S6, Renny and Keesha from S10, Jeff from S11. All Stars pretty much turned me against Mike Boogie (for using Erika the way her did). Knew from his season that he was scummy but AS confirmed it. Have no idea why women fuss over Dr Will. He's just vile IMO. I'd love to hear who all of you loved/hated and what events stand out in your minds from past seasons.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Blasts From The Past
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:55:29 PM »
Loved Janelle! Love, love, loved her! Season 6 and 7 are close to my favorite seasons, but I think EvelDick was the most entertaining for me. I will never forget the pots and pan incident. I was in the kitchen and heard an ungodly nose, came running to my computer to find Dick creating havoc.  :lol3:

I never liked Boogie. Blech.

I have more opinions but I will stop for now.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Chameleon777

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 03:44:03 PM »
don't diss Boogie, he intrigues me.....

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 04:06:53 PM »
Has to be Dan for me.  It's the season I spent the most time freaking out over BB, and if Dan would make it to the end.  No  nail biting since then.  Not once this season.  The slightest excitement was hoping Brendon would stay longer and mess with the BR's plans for world domination!   :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 05:27:29 PM »
don't diss Boogie, he intrigues me.....

Oh my lord!!  :ascared   :lol:

Whenever I think of Boogie, I think of Erika. (Or as she became, ScariKa.)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:33:35 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 06:41:13 PM »
That sucked for me. I liked Erika a lot in her season, but lost all respect for her when she let Boogie play her like that. How many reality stars has she been involved with? I heard her say something about breaking up with someone from an earlier season of BB but wasn't sure who. Anyone know of any good gossip sites? I'd love to find out who's dated who. I'm such a girl. LMBO!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 10:38:51 PM »
Janelle was my fav, small town northern Minnesota girl just like me.  I also loved Renny, Evil Dick and Jeff and Jordan. :hearts: