Author Topic: Britney her worst move  (Read 2240 times)

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Britney her worst move
« on: August 23, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »

Today before the POV ceremony, I had hope that Britney would actually think for herself! She will regret trusting Lane when she realizes how she was played. I hoped just like a lot of people that she would have put up Hayden next to Enzo the Farting Penguin. She was completely manipulated and it's a shame. She doesn't even realize it spending most of the day out in the sun with her puppet masters today. She was basically... OK guys what do you want me to do? They weren't even like we'll respect whatever you decide. I felt like it was do it or else! This has been the most angry I have been since this season has started hence the long post. Brendon had a plan to all get in her ear and keep Lane with her before the ceremony. WOW! Cannot believe it worked! Right now I do not see her surviving this double eviction. Well there's always POV. I really wanted to see Brendon leave the house on Thursday, but thanks to Britney  :colors the only way I see it happening is if Ragan wins the first HOH comp this Thursday and puts Enzo, Lane, or Hayden next to Brendon and Brendon is not saved by POV. My logic is Matt and Britney have the same target... Brenda! It makes sense to keep him. Not that I like Matt, but I am so pissed that she messed up royally.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Britney her worst move
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 08:27:43 PM »

Today before the POV ceremony, I had hope that Britney would actually think for herself! She will regret trusting Lane when she realizes how she was played. I hoped just like a lot of people that she would have put up Hayden next to Enzo the Farting Penguin. She was completely manipulated and it's a shame. She doesn't even realize it spending most of the day out in the sun with her puppet masters today. She was basically... OK guys what do you want me to do? They weren't even like we'll respect whatever you decide. I felt like it was do it or else! This has been the most angry I have been since this season has started hence the long post. Brendon had a plan to all get in her ear and keep Lane with her before the ceremony. WOW! Cannot believe it worked! Right now I do not see her surviving this double eviction. Well there's always POV. I really wanted to see Brendon leave the house on Thursday, but thanks to Britney  :colors the only way I see it happening is if Ragan wins the first HOH comp this Thursday and puts Enzo, Lane, or Hayden next to Brendon and Brendon is not saved by POV. My logic is Matt and Britney have the same target... Brenda! It makes sense to keep him. Not that I like Matt, but I am so pissed that she messed up royally.

it may not be her worst move.  The BR is thinking that by taking Matt out -- Ragan will self destruct.  They said the same thing with voting out Rach.  Brendon would want to leave.  I've just seen him step it up.  I think the same will happen with Ragan.  He could taken down a few of these boys.  Brit and ragan could be okay.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Britney her worst move
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 09:26:20 PM »
I would have liked to see her put Hayden up next to the Putrid Penguin but I think she really feels out numbered by some strong guys in the house.  I think her only option was to play the diplomat and ask who they wanted out.  Her and Regan may just be able to mop the floor with those men yet.  Brittney telling Regan the truth about his "friend" Matt may be just the juice that guy needed to jump start his game again.  Anger can be a great motivator. :knuckles: