Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/22/10  (Read 100034 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/22/10
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »
brit  crying  about having to put up anyone as the replacement nom

matt thorws out the wife lie..

brit i dont think i have any chance in the f2 unless i win HOH.

matt ragan knows that after this game i would be friends with him after this game.. and i havd a huge lite at the end of the tunnel

brit he was campaining HUGE for you last week.. it's like u2 are bren/rach

matt yeah i know i told him  not to and now im getting f'd  over it

brit i have 2 really bad options.. if i put up hayden

matt he would beat enzo

brit i think that people will think hayden is a better competitor then enzo.. and will send him home

matt i dont think so

brit i ahve you that i was really really happy that you didn't go home last week..

matt there's a huge option that  brendon will send you home next week. but if im here im a super target for him..

ragan up to the HOH and matt asks for more time

matt im  good friends with those guys and last week  we talked aobut kathy being the swing vote.. im not campining  i just want to  talk logic..

birt it's just a bad position

matt it's a horrible  position
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2010, 06:47:22 PM »
brit my whole HOH was all about geting brendon out.. and now he won POV

matt you talked about others not getting thier hands dirty.. and ive gotten my hands dirtry.. i dont know if they are BS'n me bout being friends with brendon.. why would they win it? i dont know.. but why would i win it.. cuz my ass is on the line.. i just want you to know that i would fight for you  BIG TIME and i dont know if others can say that for you

brit it's hard mattt.. i dont know hat to do.. i feel like it;s a lose lose situation.. i have to fight from here out on..  i have to look out for myself

matt ragan wants it to be me you ragan and lane

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2010, 06:51:54 PM »
matt just think down the road when you make your decision..  dont think just next week. and i have liked yo from day one.. and dont believe what others are saying to you

brit i liked you too from day one matt too and i was very happy that you got to stay last week.. and i like hayen..

matt i risked my choice last week by taking out kathy instead of taking out a weak competitor.

brit if brendon didn't win POV then we wouldn't have this conversation

matt i think  i deserve a second chance on getting him out.. and im getting busted out on it

brit i haven 't made up my mind yet..

matt yeah i know im just freaking out

brit i dont want any enemies.... it just sucks

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2010, 06:53:26 PM »
matt is basically trying to get britney to look at her nominations from a logical standpoint

brit is crying and saying her decision is so hard

(matt is begging pretty much...he is so smart   :lol: he knows he is going to the jury house this week)
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2010, 06:55:48 PM »
brit this has turned out to be the worst HOH ever.. im the first HOH to get punished with PB .. i wanted brendon out and he won POV  and now i have to puit up a freind..  i feel horrible

matt i know.. just think hard about it .. lets hug it out brit..

brit i do want to talk to ragan  so if you wnat to send him up

they hug , matt leaves and brit stares at nicks pic 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2010, 06:59:22 PM »
ragan I do not talk alot of game and you dont do it either because people will use that against you and I want to talk to you but promise you wont use this against me later

brit yeah

ragan there are 2 people in this house iZ care about it is you and matt and what I have observed going on in the house is that people ? about you and matt in the house...intimidated

ragan I come to this game as a fan as you do and I see brilliant people who want to get rid of that bkind of person but I want to be a part of it

ragan this is what I see happening in the house right now and I think there are 3 pairs in the house me and matt you and lane enzo and haydne and enxo and hayden have been playing both sides of the house and I am jealous of that game play

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »
ragan up ther and he says he's carefull on game talk. and he knows that most people in thisn house feel you and matt are the strongest playing in the hosue and they are like we hav eto get rid of it have to get rid of it.... i am a fan of this game and id rather  want to play with you and not get rid of the fire

ragan now onto tht ereal stuff. i feel there are 3 pairs in this house me/matt, u/lane, enxo hayden. and i see they have been playing both sides and im jealous of that..  and i know my down fall was getting into the  argument with them that day and ever since then the wheel came off and we have been theri targets.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »
ragan I think hayden and enzo would have loved for matt to go to jury and kathy to stay because she was so easy to beat

ragan I am so proud of matt for what he did at the last eviction

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »
ragan i think this is just my perception.. i think they want brendon to the end.. and thats why they wanted kathy at the end  so that they can beat her.. and that's why i feel matt  made a great choice by taking out kathy.. i have alot of respect for matt doing  that

ragan what i see hapenning since yo got HOH enzo  went up and hayden and enzo are friends.. and they are with brendon. and they arent thinking about the DE..

ragan so they know that you cant play they are thinking brendon..(win HOH)

ragan you know that handcuff thing was all part of it to gt your ear for 24hrs.. you know that

brit uh huh

brit uh huh

ragan.. i think you will be fooling yourself if yo think you are part of them at all. and they know that it's gonna be quiz afeter  quiz.. and  they are smelling $$ and we all are..

ragan when you are sitting there powerless going into that comp.. it's gonna be 3-2 no matter which way you look at it..  and i swear on my father.. that if i win HOH you are not going up at all in any capacity..

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »
ragan you got hoh enzo went up enzo and hayden are a pair and they are also friends of brendon and they are not thinking beyond but I think next comp will be DE and where do you want to put your chips because you cant play and they are gonna think brendon will be the best way to go

ragan here is the best way I see it playing out in my head in your choice that you will be fooling yourself if you think you are a part of theior end game and you are good in quizzes and that is what is coming up quiz after quiz

ragan when you are sitting at the next hoh comp and you are sitting there looking at the comp go on it will be 3 against 2 and I give you my word if I win hoh you not go up and you wont go up as a replacement

ragan if matt goes home you have me you and lane vs. brendon enzo and lane

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »
ragan you will hae to put yourself with no threat.. and i cant speak for matt  but i have been studying  all day

ragan who goes home depends who goes up.. you have to think who has been by your side and who hasn't f'd you.. then you  have to be pretty certain that you ahve no regrets while watching the HOH comp..and i do think that there is a bit of a moral element to this decison.. you're at a crossroads.. just like you neefd to think hypotheitically on the sidelines you have to watch yor future play out and the moreal element.. as a viewer..  and everything that has happeend  to this point in the season.. what does your gut tell you is the right thing for this player  to do

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »
(Ragan essentially has just told Britney everything Lane and hayden have told her already....Ragan has guessed their every move...enzo hayden and lane)

Britney I am not goona put you up because you didnt get to play in the pov comp

brit that leaves me with the choice of hayden and matt

brit I dont want to put up matt I love matt

brit I dont want to put up hayden cause he had my back and i trust him

ragan if hayden goes up he wont go home

brit but I told enzo he was going up as a pawn and he would not be going home

ragan but ultimately who do you not think has your back

brit if matt doesnt go I have enemies on the other side of the house

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2010, 07:13:47 PM »
Ragan thinks the pov comp was rigged...by BB

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
brit i am not putting you up ragan..

ragan i love you

brit i dont think it's fair cuz you didn't get to play in the POV and i told enzo ther was no way he was going home as a pawn..

ragan who do you think has your back..

brit i know youy dont want matt to go.. and im not putting up lane..

ragan if you put up matt you have a larger target on your back..

brit i dont want  enzo to go home cuz he played his heart out in that POV and he's in a penguin outfit  and has no clothes.. and there were others that doesn't make sense.. that him and brendon were the only punishments.

ragan  i heard about enzo pushing for that penguin outift..  i think all these things are fishy.. with the handcuffs..

brit i gave matt a chance.. i had HG choice.. so show up.play for pov  take a penalty.. take the chum bath..

ragan i can trust 2 people in this house  you and matt..

brit i  didn't get one prize in that game..

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »
Ragan only trust britney and matt

Ragan this is the cross roads in the game we are all friends except brendon

ragan things will stay the same but this is where the decisions get tough adn we wanted brendon out but he won pov and this is the 2 roads you have to choose from if you choose matt to leave it will get you to the F5 and I know they want brendon sitting beside them they have asked if brendon got to F2 would you vote for him and I told them yes out of fear

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »
ragan this is the crossroads of the game we are all friends here besides brendon..

ragan if i were you i would rather have me and matt who you know  ae not going to stab you in the back to keep any of those 3.. i think you know in yor heart if you made a week deal with them trust me they want you out  before they  want me out.. you  are very threatening to  them..

brit i dont want  you to say anything.. people are saying that you have gone  to others and said  you offered f4 deals with matt and others

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »
ragan  hayen is the only one that i know could say that i offered the f4 deal with.. i know in the first comp with the wiener.. i was saw who was left in the end on the other side.. and since then i thought he would be one of the ones in the f4.. and i said it to matt and it was just a convo.. but it wasn't something  shook on..

brit there's an elemnet to this.. simply put.. the deepest of your laoyalties lie with matt.

ragan right

brit if you guys stay in this game you guys can be in the f2 and i have no shot..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2010, 07:23:26 PM »
ragan i know matt will win  if he's in this game..

brit you know no one will will  against matt in the f2

ragan if it got down to the f3 with the 3 of us

brit i would have to  win that final hoh

ragan thats where deals come into  play...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »
Ragan I have not made an F4 deal with Hayden I have told him I could see us in the  F4

Brit there is an element that makes me feel uncomfortable and that is your loyalties lie deepest with Matt

ragan right

brit and if Matt stays you and him will make it to F2 and matt will win

ragan yeah matt will win if he goes to F2 and if it got down to the 3 of us

brit I will have to win that final hoh to stay in the game

ragan this is where deals come in to this game

ragan if you ask me you are in a position now for it to be on your terms

brit well if it is us 3 then I will have to win that last hoh and if matt wins he will choose you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2010, 07:27:03 PM »
ragan i think you are in a good position to make the terms for a f3

brit i think matt will take you why not take his closest freind,.. and at least you get 50g..

brit i dont want to you lose you ragan.. i feel   very close to you.. even if matt goes home.. i dont want to lose you

ragan that's not gonna happen.. you are the only one i have in this game..   never in a million years.. i wont be like screw you brit

brit i love matt and we have shared so many exzperiences.. but he's my biggest threat.

ragan only in a f3.. he's someone that will fight for you  rather than others fighting to get you out

brit you can't tell this to anyone.. but everyone wants him out of the game they think he's been really sneaky.. and they traced it back to week one..

ragan i think the majority of the hosue wants you to leave to.. and i dont think it has to be with being sneaky.. it has to be with being competitive..

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2010, 07:28:21 PM »
Brit everyone in this house wants matt to leave and alot of the people have been wanting him out because they think he is playing a very sneaky game

ragan I think a majority of the house wants you to leave to but it is because the 2 of you are competitors

brit last night when I was chained to brendon he told me if matt left that he can see the house 3 sided

brit he said him you and me and then lane hayden and enzo

ragan is laughing and says no way

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »
brit brednon last nite said to me last nite that he saw the house as seperated after matt leaves as you me and brendon.. and the other 3.

ragan..  OMG.. no way..  :lol3:  that is the funniest thing that has come out of his mouth

ragan you get rid of matt you movce into his shoes.. it's not even a question..

brit if  i keep him here i cant win  500g.

ragan unlless you make a deal..

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »
Britney If I get rid of matt I cant win the 500 thousand dollars

ragan I have seen in the HN room brendon debriefing enzo and hayden

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2010, 07:31:02 PM »
ragan.. ohh you are being fed stuff.. i can see brendon debriefing those boys in the have not room.. and i think that those boys like him more than they are letting on.. and this is something that lane told me..  that they are more scared of you and me getting to the end. and please dont say anything to lane..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2010, 07:34:26 PM »
quick check on the have not room.. brednon out of shower.. enzo giving tips on how to take the cold shower by running the hot water in the other shower and letting his butt it the curtain.

brendon i dont close the curtain.. the hot water on my feet feels nice

just heard that brendon is a have not for 3 weeks! so that was another punishment he took to get points for the POV