Author Topic: Why is Matt so hated?  (Read 3292 times)

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Why is Matt so hated?
« on: August 10, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »
I suppose I am the only one on earth that likes him, maybe it is because I dont have the live feeds. But I do read them
He has been winning stuff and all that garb, definitely not laying low

From what I have read here and other places (but this place is the best) people are on the band wagon to see him go

I know I have heard people say he is a liar, backstabber and so forth, but other people in the house do the same and
Racheal is the worst second to Chima (in my opinion)

I'd rather watch Matt than those two hulkamaniacs all over each other

So what exactly is the reason why Matt is so not liked? Maybe I am missing something?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Why is Matt so hated?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »
I don't think people hate him for winning things in the house what they dislike him for is that he lied about his wife having this horrible disease and that he needs to win the money so they can afford an operation that will help her not be in so much pain.  Its all a lie and his wife has no disease.  It puts him right up there with Johnny fairplay lieing about his grandmother dieing, and Adam making comments about the children with Autism being retarded.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 05:39:30 PM »
I can't say I HATE him but I dislike him. He could have played in so many other ways but to manipulate the other HGs with a lie about a fake illness that can be crippling for the people who really have this disease is not right. He's supposed to be extremely intelligent, Mensa member, so show us how smart you are.

He reminds me of a little weasel when he has his hoodie on, laying in the bed staring at someone or the spy camera.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:57 PM »
I can't say I HATE him but I dislike him. He could have played in so many other ways but to manipulate the other HGs with a lie about a fake illness that can be crippling for the people who really have this disease is not right. He's supposed to be extremely intelligent, Mensa member, so show us how smart you are.

He reminds me of a little weasel when he has his hoodie on, laying in the bed staring at someone or the spy camera.
you forgot one thing--- "with his hand down is pants all the time."!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 09:06:12 PM »
you forgot one thing--- "with his hand down is pants all the time."!!!!!!!!!!

There is that too.  :nono2: Reminds me of that person from the season that shall not be mentioned!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 10:32:35 PM »
I'm with you, pinkitty. Matt has been my favorite since Day 1. He talks a big game, and has so far backed most of it up, but he also knows how to keep it fun, like when he and Britney were playing around with Rachel's hair extentions. I understand that he lied about his wife having a horrible disease, but honestly, people lie in the Big Brother house pretty much every season. Brendon, Andrew, Ragan, and, to a certain extent, Kathy all lied about their jobs. Hell, Natalie last year told everyone she was 18! Lying has become such an integral part of the BB game that I'm shocked that people still get angry about it.

And Matt's actually DOING something about getting Brendon and Rachel, arguably the consensus opinion for least-favorite HGs this season, out of the house. Give him some credit for that, people! ;)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 10:26:54 AM »
I'm with you, pinkitty. Matt has been my favorite since Day 1. He talks a big game, and has so far backed most of it up, but he also knows how to keep it fun, like when he and Britney were playing around with Rachel's hair extentions. I understand that he lied about his wife having a horrible disease, but honestly, people lie in the Big Brother house pretty much every season. Brendon, Andrew, Ragan, and, to a certain extent, Kathy all lied about their jobs. Hell, Natalie last year told everyone she was 18! Lying has become such an integral part of the BB game that I'm shocked that people still get angry about it.

And Matt's actually DOING something about getting Brendon and Rachel, arguably the consensus opinion for least-favorite HGs this season, out of the house. Give him some credit for that, people! ;)

Exactly.