Author Topic: China Rush 2010: Show Discussion --Note finale change to Oct 30!!!  (Read 120147 times)

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Who is ready to come out of the shell?

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think who have problems watching shows can try to click the link now ,choose the list on the right---"20:00 china rush".

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
it looks like the speed is slowly going back to normal
I think who have problems watching shows can try to click the link now ,choose the list on the right---"20:00 china rush".
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
TAR China Rush Intro

sorry for poor quality, i just can't record it, dang

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:48:11 AM by Evan_Weinstein »
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
If Singapore's Mediacorp ever created an Amazing Race Singapore.. i'll be the happiest man alive. Sighs.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
For those who can't watch it live (like me), I believe ICS is going to upload it onto their website here.

Not working right now, but I'd give them a day or so.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm actually watching it right now on the smg link (the one that resets)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think racers fare a lot better in China when they actually can speak Chinese
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
from wikipedia

Leg 1 (Shanghai → Zhejiang)

* Shanghai, People's Republic of China People's Republic of China (Shanghai Expo Park) (Starting Line)
    * Shanghai (Shanghai South Railway Station) to Ningbo, Zhejiang (Ningbo Railway Station)
    * Ningbo (Zhenbao Fang Restaurant) Roadblock (Eat Turtle)
    * Ningbo (Lao Wai Tan) (Overnight Rest)
    * Ningbo (Strawberry Farm)
    * Ningbo (Dongqian Lake)
    * Ningbo (Tianyi Ge Pavilion)
    * Ningbo (Ningbo Scenic Waterfront)
    * Ningbo (Ningbo Grand Theater) Pit Stop

In the first Roadblock of the race, one team member has to eat a complete turtle, including the shell.

Additional tasks

* Once in the Shanghai South Railway Station, teams must find a lady with an orange umbrella for tickets to their next destination.
    * In Lao Wai Tan, teams picked departure times for next day.
    * In the Strawberry Farm, teams must pick 5 kilograms (11 lb) of strawberries to receive their next clue.
    * In the Dongqian Lake, teams must play a game of paintball and pick up all 10 same colored flag to receive their next clue.
    * In the Ningbo Scenic Waterfront, teams must complete a 100 pieces puzzle in order to receive their next clue.

Someone remembers the Roadblock question?

Who's ready to come out of their shell? and according to wiki, they will be visiting Jiangsu province next.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
heee...we have the route pretty well spoiled don't we weihen? Can you post that list in spoilers again?

And the preview and the screenshots for next week are up in spoilers! :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I post on spolier thread. :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thank you!! It is not so easy to find good pictures from Ningbo...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Boonie and Mel is :hearts:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Now watching TAR: CR (no, not the place where Jen pees! :lol:)

WOW! I like it! It's cinematography (or the video taking, you know what I mean) is very impressive. The teams are lovable. Sound mixing and editing is commendable. The only thing I am not liking is Allan Wu himself... he's too lame, e.g. "Welllcooommmmeee to Chhhaaiiinna". (That is IMO)

But overall, TAR: CR is FANTASTIC! :colors :colors

P.S. The TAR: CR intro is :hearts: :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
zhenbaofang restaurant

laowaitan bund

tianyi ge(the olddest library in China)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm getting used to Allan already. :lol:

I love the fact that they ate the entire turtle, this is even more cruel and evil than the fish eyes in TAR 10 Leg 1. And the puzzle piece task reminds me of the TAR 16 Final 4 task at the stadium. But then picking strawberries is something new, so that's cool. But you would have expected Leg 1 to include a very challenging task such as repelling or what.. but it didn't..

Who wanna make a bet that Rich and Josh and Rachel and Charlie are going to be in the final 3? :lol:

Teams i really like are all the 3 all-female teams, Rick and Joshua and Paul and Francis. Non of the co-ed teams appeal to me right now.

The Momshells are really hot, aren't they? :neener:

The one team i REALLY REALLY do not like is Deepak & Naresh, annoying, irritating and very very egoistic. Anyone remembers Sahil and Prashant from TAR Asia? Ewww.

I would say it's a good first leg, but the editing needs to get better. Halfway throughout i had no idea who's leading and who's not. It's all very mashed up.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
.... 20 minutes into the show, and the video transfigured to be an ICS News! Is this normal? ???
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
looks like the china rush official website will update the full episodes soon: http://www.chinarush.tv/HighlightsIndex.aspx?key=video

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
looks like the china rush official website will update the full episodes soon: http://www.chinarush.tv/HighlightsIndex.aspx?key=video

Good news!! Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I hate it that the Chinese Version is calling the race the Hamilton Race rather than the Amazing Race. Wth???

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I hate it that the Chinese Version is calling the race the Hamilton Race rather than the Amazing Race. Wth???
I don't hear this but maybe I miss it.
I just hope they don't receive a task to find Hamilton watch like travelocity gnome in TAR :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
They are also calling TAR the Disney ABC TAR...which is partially true, but still!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Sponsors get to put their names in front.....Hamiliton Watch Company and Disney TV China
Matthew 7:15

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm just glad Amazing Race Asia didn't have to be named Amazing Caltex race or what. :lol: