Author Topic: Nightmares Wanted  (Read 2662 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Nightmares Wanted
« on: May 28, 2004, 10:06:01 PM »
http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/application2.shtml

Nightmares Wanted

Do you have a recurring nightmare that scares the living daylights out of you? Do you often wake up in a cold sweat trying to flee your haunting hallucination? Are you afraid to shut your eyes for fear that these nightmarish images will actually materialize?

CBS and New Line Television want to hear all about your nightmares. We want to find out what images haunt you in your dream state.

If you would like to be considered as a participant for a new reality show intended for broadcast on CBS, describe in detail your petrifying nightmare, along with your personal information below. Candidates must be 18 years or older and live in the United States.

Apply At this link~   http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/application2.shtml
 ;)

CindiLou

Re: Nightmares Wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 09:07:12 AM »
I dunno about this one. Who wants to relive their worst nightmares on national television? NOT ME!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 06:29:57 PM »
Me either CindiLou.. :o it sounds scary !

CBS ANNOUNCES NEW REALITY SERIES
"NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET:  REAL NIGHTMARES"
WHERE PEOPLE FACE THEIR MOST TERRIFYING DREAMS

To Be Hosted by Robert Englund
(Freddy Krueger of "A Nightmare On Elm Street")

Potential Participants Can Visit CBS.com For More Information

CBS announces NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET:  REAL NIGHTMARES, a new six-episode, one-hour reality series in which people from across the country will have an opportunity to face their most terrifying dreams.  From being scared of the dark, to being afraid of heights or snakes, this series will give participants and viewers a chance to confront their most frightening real-life nightmares. 

A "lucky" few will be surprised when host Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger of "A Nightmare On Elm Street") shows up at their home and asks them to recount the details of their nightmare.  The "nightmare sequences" will be brought to life with cinematic imagery created by Academy Award-winning visual effects artist Peter Kuran ("Star Wars," "Robo Cop" and "X-Men 2").

Then, Englund will bring his "victim" to a prepared location where he or she will be asked to complete a challenge that will force them to confront their nightmare head-on.  Those who succeed, hopefully, will be able to lay their haunting memories to rest.  "I'm eager to discover what lurks in America's nightmares so I can visit my victims -- I mean guests -- one on one, and find out what makes 'em scream," said host Robert Englund.

"We are currently on a nationwide search to find the most frightening nightmares in the country.  We look forward to sending Robert into the homes of ordinary Americans where he will scare the living daylights out of them," joked New Line Television Senior Vice President and executive producer Jon Kroll.  "It's tremendously exciting to transform one of New Line's most enduring film franchises into a compelling new reality series." 

Robert Englund is best known as Freddy Krueger of the Nightmare on Elm Street film series.  "A Nightmare on Elm Street," which was released theatrically in 1984, spawned seven film sequels, including last year's box office success, "Freddy vs. Jason."  Englund's television credits include "V" along with guest appearances on "Charmed," "The Simpsons" and "The Jamie Foxx Show."  This year marks the 20th anniversary of "A Nightmare On Elm Street."

Those interested in becoming a participant can apply at www.cbs.com. Potential participants must describe in detail their most petrifying nightmare and provide personal information.  Candidates must be 18 years or older and live in the United States.  Sweet dreams!

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET:  REAL NIGHTMARES is being produced by New Line Television.  Jon Kroll ("Big Brother") is the executive producer and Senior VP of New Line Television.  Star Price ("Penn & Teller:  Bull****!"), Rick Ringbakk ("The Missy Elliott Project") and Tony Yates ("Mad, Mad House") serve as co-executive producers.

article thanks too ~ reality fever

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 07:49:10 AM »
Ya know?? This is just ludacrous... I mean, people could go on there make stuff up.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!