Author Topic: AI Season5 Finalist Kellie Pickler Plans Wedding  (Read 2878 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
AI Season5 Finalist Kellie Pickler Plans Wedding
« on: August 10, 2010, 06:11:18 PM »
She was the "dumb blond" of Season 5, but cute as a button & lol funny! :lol:
One of my favs! :tup:

:congrats: And best wishes to Kellie & Kyle for a very happy life together...

Kellie Pickler Reveals Wedding Planning Details

http://www.theboot.com/2010/08/10/kellie-pickler-wedding-date/?icid=main|main|dl2|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theboot.com%2F2010%2F08%2F10%2Fkellie-pickler-wedding-date%2F

Kellie Pickler is gearing up to walk down the aisle with her songwriter fiancé, Kyle Jacobs. While no date has been announced for the wedding yet, the two are in full swing of planning out the specifics of their big day. "If it gets too stressful, I'm going to be like, 'Let's elope!'" Kellie tells People. "I'm not all about the frills."

Luckily for Kellie, she has some of her gal-pals to turn to for advice, including the newly-married Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert, who will marry Blake Shelton next year. All three blonde beauties are big animal enthusiasts, with Carrie's dog Ace serving as her ring bearer. So will Kellie follow Carrie's lead by having her family of pets being involved in the nuptials? "I'm thinking of having the python be the ring bearer!" Kellie jokes. "We've been talking about incorporating the dogs. They're like our kids, but we wouldn't want an accident to happen down the aisle."

As far as the location of the wedding, Kellie and Kyle are leaning more toward a traditional setting. "To us [getting married] is such a holy thing," Kellie says. "So it just feels right to be in a church."

"Outdoor weddings are beautiful, but a risk," adds Kyle. "You never know about the weather."

One thing they do know -- if they give in to tradition and have a "first dance," chances are it will be a chaotic! "I don't want to do the dance," Kellie says. "It's embarrassing! I don't want everyone staring at me. Kyle cannot dance, and I cannot dance. [Kyle] thinks he [can dance], but it's a disaster. He's a snapper ... he just sways back and forth and snaps his fingers."

Kellie and Kyle met in 2007. Kyle is responsible for recent hits for Tim McGraw ('Still') and Garth Brooks ('More Than a Memory'), as well as numerous tracks on Kellie's latest self-titled album. Kellie's current single, 'Makin' Me Fall in Love Again,' is at radio now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: AI Season5 Finalist Kellie Pickler Plans Wedding
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 09:17:45 PM »
Aw, I love Kellie! She was my favorite from her audition on. Congratulations and best wishes to Kellie! and her fiance!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.