The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (35/47) > >>

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: David on December 04, 2013, 09:27:10 AM ---The thing is most of the racers say: "I would only race again with my previous partner". IDK, I really like seeing teams go back, not only half of it... just my opinion.

--- End quote ---
Didn't they ask Flo back, but only with Drew and not Zach? She turned them down because she only wanted to Race with Zach.  I guess that's why they went with another hybrid dating team with Eric & Danielle who apparently weren't even really dating.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on December 04, 2013, 04:09:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: David on December 04, 2013, 09:27:10 AM ---The thing is most of the racers say: "I would only race again with my previous partner". IDK, I really like seeing teams go back, not only half of it... just my opinion.

--- End quote ---
Didn't they ask Flo back, but only with Drew and not Zach? She turned them down because she only wanted to Race with Zach.  I guess that's why they went with another hybrid dating team with Eric & Danielle who apparently weren't even really dating.

--- End quote ---
So... What was the relationship of Flo & Drew?  :cmaslol It sounds just as random as Mark & Mallory

Airlines:
^ Dating.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Airlines on December 06, 2013, 05:05:08 AM ---^ Dating.

--- End quote ---
TROLOLOL I just realized I was confusing Derek & Drew with Ken & Gerard xD  :cmas27 :cmas22

Marionete:
Could somebody explain, what happened with Hanoi in TAR22? I mean, why are you referring to it as controversal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version