The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (26/47) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 14, 2013, 07:15:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on April 14, 2013, 05:37:46 AM ---Are Uchenna & Joyce now divorced?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  :'(

--- End quote ---
They were so awesome and perfect together! I heard from my uncle they even hosted a local Houston version of The Amazing Race together for charity.  :'(

Daniel:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on April 14, 2013, 10:45:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 14, 2013, 07:15:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on April 14, 2013, 05:37:46 AM ---Are Uchenna & Joyce now divorced?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  :'(

--- End quote ---
They were so awesome and perfect together! I heard from my uncle they even hosted a local Houston version of The Amazing Race together for charity.  :'(

--- End quote ---

Wow they're divorced??? :o
Didn't expect that coming at all! :'( :iok

eqblackrose:
I have watched a few International TARs, so I am not sure which one this is from.  But my favorite leg was the one where the teams drove their cars up to a mountain, and rode a train thru the mountain.  But the auto cars sat on the train cars, and the racers sort of lounged around on the cars as it drove thru the mountain.  Being an a tech geek that fascinated me.  It was so simple, yet looked like extreme fun.  Some of those train systems in other countries are just fascinating to watch.  Even the ones in India.

Declive:
I guess that was TAR3 ?

GB:

--- Quote from: eqblackrose on May 03, 2013, 02:41:30 PM ---I have watched a few International TARs, so I am not sure which one this is from.  But my favorite leg was the one where the teams drove their cars up to a mountain, and rode a train thru the mountain.  But the auto cars sat on the train cars, and the racers sort of lounged around on the cars as it drove thru the mountain.  Being an a tech geek that fascinated me.  It was so simple, yet looked like extreme fun.  Some of those train systems in other countries are just fascinating to watch.  Even the ones in India.

--- End quote ---

Season 3, Leg 9, the car train was in Switzerland and yes, it was awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version