Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320347 times)

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1200 on: August 13, 2010, 11:26:43 AM »
I agree that the saboteur is a bust.

I also dont get what is risky or game changing any of these tasks are?

If I were giving instructions to the saboteur, there would be things like "Turn Lane and Matt on each other"; "Convince Enzo that Hayden is in a secret alliance with Brendon" etc.

Does any one really believe that ANY of the tasks that Ragan is being given to do are even interesting, much less game-changing?

Not me....  they are basically just handing Ragan $20,000

I agree! In my opinion, sabotages are what Annie did - locking the storage room, putting tape on some of the pictures. Those videos are an easy way for him to win $20,000 without doing anything that could potentially hurt his game  :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1201 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:58 AM »
Big RFF welcome to maggiegrace1 and FrayedEnds! We're happy that you've joined the RFF family!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1202 on: August 13, 2010, 11:38:01 AM »
I agree that Ragan as :sab is lame! Do something! Pour mustard on the pillow or SOMETHING other than a lame TV announcement. Nothing Ragan has done has put him at any risk whatsoever.

About Rachel, maybe she could come back in the banana or gorilla suit as part of some competition, but she's gone, stay gone.  :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1203 on: August 13, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »
Rant! Lordy! I wish Ragan wouldn't whine so much! Whine whine whine! (And for awhile, I hoped he would win this year!)

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #1204 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »
Someone said earlier that maybe Brendon would given an epic speech at the nom ceremony......this is Brendon we are talking about, don't hold your breath, lol. I think that if Brit and Ragan are on the block, Matt will leave it the same and just get everyone to vote out Britt which I think they will, except for Lane.

I am reallly upset about Julie telling Rachel she may have not seen the last of the BB house. I hope she doesn't come back! I agree with the person who said that the media made Brendon look good on BB last night. It didn't show how Rachel really was with Britt and Ragan during that argument. Let's just hope Brendon goes next week!

ya i shouldnt have used Brenden and epic in the same sentence... (my bad)   this season is just so lame!!!

I've noticed a lot of BB editing isnt that accurate... its like  :groan: i watched that on Live Feed and thats not what happened lol
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 03:23:54 PM by Will4Pres »

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1205 on: August 13, 2010, 04:28:55 PM »
When Rachel left - during her very last hug with Brendon she said "Get _____". Did anyone hear what she said? I replayed it and still didn't catch it......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Southern Belle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1206 on: August 13, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »
When Rachel left - during her very last hug with Brendon she said "Get _____". Did anyone hear what she said? I replayed it and still didn't catch it......

"get a life"? or how about - "get some dignity" :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1207 on: August 13, 2010, 05:29:46 PM »
it was probably get matt.  but that's impossible this week.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1208 on: August 13, 2010, 06:36:26 PM »
I've noticed a lot of BB editing isnt that accurate... its like  :groan: i watched that on Live Feed and thats not what happened lol

The first year I had the feeds I was utterly shocked at the blatant editing. People are presented in the DR as someone else that I don't even recognize sometimes.

And thanks to open mike snafus, we all know exactly how hard the DR tries to steer someone to say and do what BB wants. They feed them info, twist facts, and suggest paths to take.

If anyone is under the impression that this is an unscripted show, they are sadly mistaken.

But apparently ratings are great, so :duno:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1209 on: August 13, 2010, 06:56:21 PM »
lol.. the idiot told Brittany she was going to be nominated. I guess he got yelled at in the DR. Right now he is back tracking with Brit saying he can't say 100% if she is going up. blah blah blah. From what I can see he already broke the rules so I think he should not be able to put Brit on the block this week at all as a punishment. I can hope anyways. That should be the consequence of telling that person. I guess we'll find out after Noms.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1210 on: August 13, 2010, 06:58:33 PM »
What the heck? How stupid does BB think people are?

Brenden tells Brit that she is going up, then BB has a talk with him about not being allowed to tell the noms they are going to be up, so he now tells her he can't say whether she is going up or she is safe AFTER he already told her she was going up! This is supposed to give Brit hope that she can still fight the nom when she already knows that he is putting her up? Does Brenden get a penalty of any kind for blabbing or anything?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: August 13, 2010, 07:04:01 PM »
after last week -- I would think idiot BR would do his own analysis of these peeps in the house, not trusting ANYONE, make his own decision based on all the "talks"  he and Rach had over the last few weeks about everyone in this house.  he's such on incredible idiot.  He's still trying to make friends, JUST DO IT.  I just can't stand this nom decision -----its just such a joke.  And Matt is laughing the hardest..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1212 on: August 13, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
i think that if brit goes up and doesn't win POV that  she will cry foul..  and i don't think she is wrong for doing so. especially when bren/rach grabbed the rule  book the other nite  and research something  about BB going thru their things.

so he should have a clearer knowledge of what is allowed

its not like its rocket science!! :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 07:23:42 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1213 on: August 13, 2010, 07:56:44 PM »
i think that if brit goes up and doesn't win POV that  she will cry foul..  and i don't think she is wrong for doing so. especially when bren/rach grabbed the rule  book the other nite  and research something  about BB going thru their things.

so he should have a clearer knowledge of what is allowed

its not like its rocket science!! :lol3:

for some people it is.  Bren is such an idiot he can't get in front of his ego to get to his brain.

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1214 on: August 13, 2010, 09:23:01 PM »
I'm going to guess that because he told Brittany he was putting her up that they told him he now can't.. hopefully she won't be back doored.

I'm going to say that Matt will use the DPOV to take Ragen off the block and put up Kathy in his place, Which will probably piss off both Brendan and the rest of the Bragade.

The fact that we get a WBRB every time it's mentioned kinda confirms that theory.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 09:29:13 PM by ormonster »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1215 on: August 13, 2010, 10:25:08 PM »
I think the WBRB in and out is that enzo and hayden are talking in code saying GB, TA , TB BG

al of theyse are enzo's bright ideas of reverse abreviation of the hard intials of the nick name or regular name

BT is  brit

BG is brigage

TA is the animal aka  ahyden TB is the branins..

GB is good bye

and then he toys around and reverses that..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1216 on: August 13, 2010, 10:28:34 PM »
brit put up a great fight once he told her she was going up and she told him that she would recirporcate respect if  he gave it and she asked him what his goal was  out of this wee. and basically brendon wants to make it  thru next week and she said if i dont go up  i will fight hard for the POV and NOT use it even if lane is up..

he told her he respected her game play with winning 3 POVs and that hed rather have her at teh f3 with matt and him than "floaters"

again this is all subject to interpretation.

BB definately scolded him for telling brit .. so maybe they said yeah now you cant put her up.

less people  and more  confusing  :iok

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: August 13, 2010, 11:03:03 PM »
From what I got..Matt can remove one or both nominations and he gets to choose who to put up...only one he can not nominate is HOH...

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I guess I personally was under the false impression that he could put anyone up.

No aplology needed...I wish he could put HOH up.. :lol:

He can't replace both people. This is not the coup he has. He gets to choose who replaces the person he takes off. But he can only replace one of the two nominees. So he has to think wisely.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1218 on: August 13, 2010, 11:55:56 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, to be continued...

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1219 on: August 14, 2010, 07:28:49 AM »
From what I got..Matt can remove one or both nominations and he gets to choose who to put up...only one he can not nominate is HOH...

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I guess I personally was under the false impression that he could put anyone up.

No aplology needed...I wish he could put HOH up.. :lol:

He can't replace both people. This is not the coup he has. He gets to choose who replaces the person he takes off. But he can only replace one of the two nominees. So he has to think wisely.

It would be wise if matt didnt use it at all. The other hg's might see him as un trustworthy because he kept it a secret from them. Im thinking its good to have in a crunch but unless he himself is on the block, he wont use it.....but...will julie spill the beans about him even having the diamond pov??
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1220 on: August 14, 2010, 07:30:01 AM »

Did you get an answer to that question yet pumkin? im curious myself. thought maybe matt but idk.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1221 on: August 14, 2010, 07:33:23 AM »
Is it me or is it the less people left in the house the more confusing their conversations are?? If ragan wins the pov and uses it on himself and Matt goes up against lane. then matt uses his power and puts up ????? Is brit still the target?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1222 on: August 14, 2010, 07:59:59 AM »

Did you get an answer to that question yet pumkin? im curious myself. thought maybe matt but idk.

Brendon said on the feeds she said Make them pay! when she left...could that be it?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22914.msg550869.html#msg550869
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1223 on: August 14, 2010, 09:05:37 AM »

Brendon said on the feeds she said Make them pay! when she left...could that be it?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22914.msg550869.html#msg550869

I suppose it could have been that.....I thought I heard her say, "Get...." but I could be wrong. Make them pay sounds so Rachel-like, that it is very plausible.

Offline maggiegrace1

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1224 on: August 14, 2010, 09:23:38 AM »
Big RFF welcome to maggiegrace1 and FrayedEnds! We're happy that you've joined the RFF family!

:bigwelcome

Thanks so much!..:D :hearts: