Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320399 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2010, 07:47:53 PM »
I think that KAthy and britany are related....the more I look at them they favor too much...the are probably mother daughter or sisters...they both have dimples and they are both from arkansas......they just favor each other way too much.  what do you guys think? :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
Annie must be doing things on the feeds that isn't prevalent on BBAD, because she hasn't seemed bad at all. I think Britney is the saboteur. I noticed in tonight's show when someone mentioned it in front of her she had a smirk on her face. also, I have noticed that she wants the people out who have mentioned that it might be her.

Regarding the LLF issue - at one point during BBAD last night, Rachel was in the cabana room with some others and mentioned jokingly that it could be the fish. Remember the "season" with the live hamsters in the house? One of the clue questions to the HG's from BB turned out to be the hamsters as the answer. I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember that I thought it was lame on BB's  part as no one even thought about the hamsters as being HG's. Since BB did it once before - isn't it possible that the fish are the HG's in question?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »
I haven't had much Internet access for the feeds the last few days, so I too am wondering...

Why Annie? Why are y'all saying she is annoying?

Other than the over reaction to Andrew's GYN "exam", what else has she done??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2010, 10:02:55 PM »
Keep in mind we still got four days until eviction and the hg's still can change their minds

So far at this point

Vote to evict Annie:
Brendon
Ragan
Monet
Andrew
Britney
Kathy

Vote to evict Rachel:
Lane

Haven't heard what Kristen, Enzo and Matt say they will vote for...

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »
:keeta: yea bb has begun!!!
ok i have 2 things i read on a diff sight and they r allway true. they have good sources,
1 is that matt was on the ave joe one season. i don;t no if he has mentione that yet so with that said and my feeds not working very well this year , i hate hate the new format! :flipper and i am going to say he is the sabatour, he reminds me of eric am choice eric and he has been my pic for sab all a long and reading he was on ave joe. he is small and well that is my guess, that did not come from the sight i am refering to, only the ave joe part did...
 the other thing that they posted last night was that kristin and hadyn were talking in the bb rm and said should we tell them?? meaning they were the life long friends. and bb cut the feeds and they went bk to asking every one who they though the friends were, befor i read that i was thinking , it was just something the sab said to stire things up. but now???
so i looked at there pic kristen and hayden and they kind of look alike?
ok so i am praying hayden puts up annie she is the one getting on my nerves omg, i am switching feeds all ready when i here her voice... :jam: :jam:

Found information confirming that Matt WAS on Average Joe (Just google "Matt Hoffman + Average Joe").  Funny.  He also said in an interview that his favorite previous BB houseguests were Eric (america's player) and Dan (who also had that "America's Choice" stuff that he had to do, right?)  He's looking good for the saboteur to me, but then again, what do I know???  I'm just happy BB is back!!! 

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2010, 10:48:16 PM »
I think that KAthy and britany are related....the more I look at them they favor too much...the are probably mother daughter or sisters...they both have dimples and they are both from arkansas......they just favor each other way too much.  what do you guys think? :duno:

Ooooh, and maybe THAT is why the saboteur put X's over their two faces, and then later gave a hint about the LLF thing.  Hmmmm.  Ok, I'm getting way too into this.  I need to just relax a bit...it's only week 1!!!!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2010, 01:35:35 AM »
Brenden seems so full of himself!! Don't get me wrong he is easy on the eyes but he knows that and i think that it gets to his head a little too much! If I have to hear one more thing about how many degrees he has i am going to shoot myself (I know i am a little dramatic). Matt is a member of Mensa International and you don't see him up on his high horse. 

Also what the heck is up with the mean girls (Brit and Monet)????? The other night i was watching the live feeds and they had something nasty to say about most of the people in the house while they were alone in the HOH room! WTF??? I guess they are perfect.... I guess their **** doesn't stink. I really hope that their true faces start to show soon. Especially Britney. I cant wait for the day she gets voted out.  I am guessing that it wont be too long until that day arrives. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2010, 02:37:29 AM »
Update on how the voting might go this week....

Voting to evict Annie:
Brendon
Andrew
Ragan
Britney
Kathy
Kristen
Monet

Voting to evict Rachel:
Lane

That leaves Enzo and Matt

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2010, 05:37:08 AM »
I love it when the house makes dumb decisions.  :groan:   The tightet pair right now in the house is rachel and brenden.  It would make way more sense to vote out Rachel and break up the pair.    :groan:   Will see if someone other than annie will bring that up and switch the votes....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »
For me, Annie has played a dumb game and has become annoying. She constantly complains about things while trashing other players, particularly Britney and Rachel. At the same time she was running from one to another spreading hate and discontent about alignments or what someone supposedly did, she wanted to align with the whoever she was talking to at the time. It caught up with her because the other HG's realized what she was doing. They think she is lying about some of the things she said happened.

It appears that she went ballistic yesterday at the POV ceremony and after it ended which did not help her either.

Enzo really likes her, at the moment I think he will vote to keep her. Matt?  :duno: He is my current suspect for the :sab   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
Forgive me as I know nothing about the Jewish faith, but does Andrew have to be up at a certain time every morning for prayers or is it just something he does on his own?  :duno:

Annie and Brittney both are getting to me with their whining and constant complaining.  Monet seems to be in there with the "mean girls" attitude but you don't hear as much from her.  I certainly hope that Annie can't sway the rest of the house, but there are just too many days for her to work on them all right now.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2010, 10:32:16 AM »
Hey Bambam  :waves:

If Annie works it and Rachel just snuggles with Brendon the next few days, Annie might have a chance, or she could try to hard and blow it.

I think you can wiki Orthodox Jewdism (sp?) and it should explain some things, I haven't done it yet but plan to.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »
I think you are right Queeny...there is a lot of time left for annie to sway the house. From a game point, annie has alienated people, but strategically it would be more dangerous for the whole house to keep Brachel together..I do not know why that I want annie to stay....I do not have an attachment to anyone yet, so I am just thinking on a game leve that one shouldn't keep a couple together.

I guess we shall see......

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »
I think you are right Queeny...there is a lot of time left for annie to sway the house. From a game point, annie has alienated people, but strategically it would be more dangerous for the whole house to keep Brachel together..I do not know why that I want annie to stay....I do not have an attachment to anyone yet, so I am just thinking on a game leve that one shouldn't keep a couple together.

I guess we shall see......
I totally agree if I was a player in the game, there is no way I would want to vote to keep two players together that are going to always vote the same and keep each other safe.  Especially this early-they can take Annie out next week, or better yet Brendon!  Also, like you said, i am not attached to anyone yet, just so game play.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2010, 02:56:25 PM »
I take back what I said about Enzo. Maybe he doesn't like Annie after all.  :lol:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2010, 05:17:24 PM »
thank u tl u said what i was thinking all along.. jmo  annie is going to work every ones nerves so much thaty r going to send ehr out with fling colors . last night on the feeeds i saw 2 ppl rooling :wall: there eyes while she was taking, and then kathy did brendo or rachels laundry just to get away from her, and brought it to them and said omg, she /annie needs some help when she gets out of here.. she is going around playing the feel sory for me card she has 3 feel sory for me storys. and every one has heard all 3 way to many times.. she is the one who should lay in the bed and shut it down for a day..i think she might have a chance...but she is like a nat u want to swat and run from...

also tl i will b in u neck of the woods on thu when we find out !!!! who the sab is and if annie gets the boot!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »
The mole can also work with production and sway the house guests a certain way.  My guess is that Annie will go since Rachel is a more popular player.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »
not sure if anyone out there caught this but britney was complaing, (yeah i know what's new about that!) about the :sab saying something about using masking tape to bond their sneakers?

does anyone know if that actually happened and when so i can flash back to it.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2010, 10:22:21 PM »
Wow.. Major manipulation from Annie! Jaw dropping.   :hammer

Someone should rescue Brendon!

Now that I think about it, wouldn't this be a perfect thing for the :sab to do?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2010, 11:37:15 PM »
Okay...NOW I know why Annie is so annoying!! :groan:

:pull
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2010, 11:40:44 PM »
Did anybody really catch what went on between Annie and Rachel today?  Is Annie really blowing this out of proportion or was Rachel really that nasty?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »
Okay...NOW I know why Annie is so annoying!! :groan:

:pull

Me too! Oh Brother - what a pain in  the patootie she must be to live with! I don't, however, believe that she is the sabateur. For some reason I am stuck on Brit as the sabateur, but we'll  find out soon enough.

On last night's BBAD I noticed a comfortable familiarity between Hayden and Kristen. While they were in the CR I was paying attention to their coloring and features, and even their mannerisms. I haven't spent any time learning anything personal about this year's HGs yet, but these two are enough alike to be siblings, if not fraternal twins. It's not like it hasn't happened on BB before - it's more like it's BB's M.O.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2010, 03:16:18 PM »
Hayden and Kristen are quite close, no doubt about it. Both are more or less flying under the radar but do have an alliance for certain.

I don't know if what happened (allegedly) between Annie and Rachel was caught on camera or not. I suspect it was all a figment of Annie's imagination.

I'm suspecting Matt and possibly Ragan as the :sab  I lean more towards Matt though. Now just watch, it will be Kristen and she and Hayden are brother and sister.  :lol:

Offline db_ohno

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2010, 07:01:56 PM »
I was watching the feed when Annie and Rachel were talking in the kitchen, I didnt see Rachel wave goodbye to her----it was a real quick convo, and then Rachel left very quickly.  I was typing at the time, so I might have missed some of it but it was definitely on camera.  I dont know if there is a way to go back and look at it again, it happened last night at approx. 9:40 central.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 07:05:33 PM by db_ohno »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2010, 08:18:01 PM »
Thanks Db that will help us to locate it. I'll post it here and in the FB.