Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320467 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »
Is Kathy on anyone else's nerves?  She complains all day long. Uhhggggghhh, what a drain! 

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 01:23:13 PM »
 B:)  alot of talk but nothing much being said..
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2010, 01:25:04 PM »
Is Kathy on anyone else's nerves?  She complains all day long. Uhhggggghhh, what a drain! 

def getting to me...also think she is the mole..jmo
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2010, 08:37:16 PM »
crash update:

Yes the Sab made an apperance today!!

he said there's 2 of you that are life long friends!

andrew jumped to the  HG's and said it's not me I don't have any freinds!  no one knows judaism!

everyone else was left  looking at each other freaking out and getting punchy all day with paranoia :lol:

after that andrew was lurking on the landing of the HOH by the stairs  he over heard  hayden in the cabana room talking and then watched who came out. they were definately in there bashing him whether he heard them or not  i don't know  he hasn't mentioned anything to anyone about "hearing"

on outside LD andrew was talking with matt and brought up  the gaming  conference  that's  CODE for when they were brought in for interviews to be casted on the show.

Hayden and  kristen were  together while all the othes were together according to hayden which we found out a little later when matt went and talked to  hayden

hayden then grabbed kristen to tell her  the pickle they may be in. in that conversation Krtisten said " does anyone know about us being with Andrew

hayden said no. Kristen and hayden kept bringing on WBRB screens cuz they kept talking about  when they were going thru the interviewing process  by using CODE and BB didn't want us to hear.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »
Something Ugot2 transcribed earlier triggered something for me - someone, I don't remember who, made mention of Enzo's wife possibly being in the house.

She very well  could be - if I am remembering correctly - In the premiere show when they were showing people getting their keys and saying goodbye, Enzo had a scene in the kitchen with his mom near the stove cooking, then we saw him standing outside holding and kissing his little girl. While he was holding her, his wife came on screen and he gave her a little peck on the cheek, BUT she had her back totally to the camera - we never saw her face! I erased the episode from my DVR so I can't go back to check. Does anyone else remember that? It stuck in my mind because I thought it was bizarre at the time. They always show everyone's face, especially someone's spouse! All I can remember about her looks is that she was shorter than he is and she had long dark hair, but it could have been a wig. Does anyone else remember this???

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 10:28:42 PM »
it wasn't for long, but they did show her I think?

oopsie...I think this is his Mom!  :-[  Sorry Enzo's Mom!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:48:44 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 10:50:52 PM »
it wasn't for long, but they did show her I think?

Thanks GP! I remind myself of the seven people witnessing an incident with seven different versions  :lol3: The ol' gray cells ain't what they used to be. . .

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2010, 10:53:38 PM »
Actually...there is another woman that comes up...I'l ltry again to get a cap of that. I am not entirely sure that one in my pic is the wife now...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2010, 11:25:14 PM »
Actually...there is another woman that comes up...I'l ltry again to get a cap of that. I am not entirely sure that one in my pic is the wife now...

I honestly did think I saw a dark haired woman wearing a navy or black long sleeved shirt or jacket and a skirt pop in at the last second of the clip and he gave her a peck on the cheek, but she never turned toward the camera.  :lol: two days and I am already confused!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »
Best I can do...I think this lady in the flowery outfit is his Mom.  :-[
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2010, 07:18:11 AM »
Okay...I am confused.

This "2 people in the house have a pre-existing alliance/connection" thing...

Is that for sure? I thought that came from the saboteur? So is it just something to stir up the HG's? Psychological manipulation? Or is it real??

Fill me in please??  ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2010, 07:22:07 AM »
Good point Peach, it COULD be a big lie and no one has a good friend in the house. They are flipping out over the possibility!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2010, 07:47:25 AM »
the sab said 2 of you are LLF-life long freinds

so  it's doesn't mean that it's true however annie pointed out that in all the years BB has ever done twists they never flat out gave false information to the HG's. so she thinks it's true

i kinda think so too

kristen and rachel both swimsuit models and  that they ALMOST were on the same gig.

annie and  matt are both from chicago  but annie is really from fla where andrew  ahs lived all his life

there is also another pair that have a 6 degrees of seperation between them  :umn:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2010, 10:58:58 AM »
 :keeta: yea bb has begun!!!
ok i have 2 things i read on a diff sight and they r allway true. they have good sources,
1 is that matt was on the ave joe one season. i don;t no if he has mentione that yet so with that said and my feeds not working very well this year , i hate hate the new format! :flipper and i am going to say he is the sabatour, he reminds me of eric am choice eric and he has been my pic for sab all a long and reading he was on ave joe. he is small and well that is my guess, that did not come from the sight i am refering to, only the ave joe part did...
 the other thing that they posted last night was that kristin and hadyn were talking in the bb rm and said should we tell them?? meaning they were the life long friends. and bb cut the feeds and they went bk to asking every one who they though the friends were, befor i read that i was thinking , it was just something the sab said to stire things up. but now???
so i looked at there pic kristen and hayden and they kind of look alike?
ok so i am praying hayden puts up annie she is the one getting on my nerves omg, i am switching feeds all ready when i here her voice... :jam: :jam:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »
Aren't two of them have small towns in Arkansas?? That's what I was thinking IF it is true...

Kathy and Britney? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

EvilDuck

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
 :jumpy: Hi everyone! The Duck is back. Thank you to all the updaters. RFF is the best! Todays guess: Britney is the sabateur. :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2010, 12:30:42 PM »
:jumpy: Hi everyone! The Duck is back. Thank you to all the updaters. RFF is the best! Todays guess: Britney is the sabateur. :duno:

OMGOSH! Look who's BACK! EvilDuck!  :tup:  :lol: 

It would be something if she is the Saboteur! But if we suspect.. will the HG's as well?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2010, 12:38:50 PM »
Hayden will never say it but I know he is scared ****less of Brendon. I honestly think he doesn't know what to do with the veto replacement today and he does not want to piss Brendon off in the event he wins HOH this week.

After all is said and done, I think Annie is gonna end up on the block.

EvilDuck

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »
I agree. It's the easiest way to go for Hayden. Nobody is going to fight to keep Annie and he avoids a war with Brendan.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 02:05:53 PM »
oh i hope u r right annie gone would b a dream she is getting on my nerves soooooo bad like evelett..and nattlee from last yr i can't stand it when she is on the feeds..

i still think matt is the sabator!!! he is small like the pic they show , makeing it look like it could b a m or f all so the ave joe thing, so he knows his way around a camera and he is soooo much like eric america's choice eric..
we will c thur ... :waves: :waves:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
Heh.. Annie's beginning to get on my nerves too. She plays TOO hard. I think she'll be gone unless she is the :sab and BB wants to keep her there.

EvilDuck

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2010, 02:15:08 PM »
Heh.. Annie's beginning to get on my nerves too. She plays TOO hard. I think she'll be gone unless she is the :sab and BB wants to keep her there.
You're not implying that BB would somehow nudge votes the way that they want them are you? :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »
You're not implying that BB would somehow nudge votes the way that they want them are you? :lol3:

Who ME? }:>  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, to be continued...

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2010, 05:51:28 PM »
please GO HOME ANNIE :meow: :meow:
tv junky needs help!!!!!