Author Topic: Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz of Big Brother wrestles Survivor's Rupert on 7/7  (Read 6333 times)

Offline Flapjack

• RFF Not So Newbie
Jessie just posted a new BLOG to promote this Wednesday's television taping of WFX OVERLOAD for the AMERICA ONE sports network, The Fight Network, The LoneStar Network, and TUFF TV.

In the Main Event, WFX Headliner Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz teams up with Survivor's Jonny Fairplay (and a mysterious partner) to face Survivor's Rupert Boneham, U-Gene Dinsmore and Bushwacker Luke.

Check out all of the info right here: http://www.MrPEC-Tacular.com/blog

And, for a July 4th Holiday present, Jessie just put up a present for all of his fans...an INTENSE back workout:

http://www.MrPEC-Tacular.com/videos

Plus, rumor has it, Big Brother's Nick Starcevic is also being invited back for another future television taping.

In other news, WFX Wrestling is opening up a TEXAS office later this month to expand their brand even further and compete with SPIKE TV's TNA iMPACT! and USA's Monday Night Raw--and they're using Jessie as their headliner.

So, far, thanks primarily to Mr. PEC-Tacular Jessie Godderz' immense popularity, WFX went from a small regional promotion up in Winnipeg a few months ago to an international phenomenon airing throughout both Canada and the United States.

Here in the U.S., WFX OVERLOAD airs on the aforementioned America One, The Fight Network, TUFF TV, and LoneStar Television.

And, now that they're opening up a Texas office, talks are underway to secure an even bigger national cable network within the next 6 weeks for yet another major announcement--thanks again to Mr. PEC-Tacular.

Jessie has become one of those television celebrities who people either love (or love to hate) like John Cena and he's singlehandedly taking WFX, as he likes to put it, into the stratosphere! I've never seen anything like it.

I heard that there is also interest in him appearing on TNA this summer (and separate rumors are abound that he will also be part of WWE's next season of NXT).  Those are both just rumors though.  The good money is that Jessie stays with WFX and helps continue turning that television show into an even more successful television show and overall franchise.  I know that WFX surely hopes so!!