Author Topic: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!  (Read 38943 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2010, 04:24:38 PM »
hmm what no final guesses  on who it can be before  they are revealed tonight??

im gonna say brendon :lol:  since anie is on her way out the door.:boot:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2010, 07:05:31 PM »
Britney is my pick. But maybe cause I just don't like her attitude. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2010, 07:20:25 PM »
So when it was said that the saboteur "escaped" this week, it was just a mind game?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2010, 07:28:50 PM »
Yeah...I don't get it, either...the saboteur is allowed to outright lie in their 'message'?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Nuala

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2010, 09:11:25 PM »
well I am glad that cbs showed who the people voted was the saboteur and who actually was.....I was suspecious.  Well the twist is over for now. LOL.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2010, 01:44:17 AM »
So when it was said that the saboteur "escaped" this week, it was just a mind game?

Oh, of course. The Saboteur's supposed to make everyone crazy, and I think lying to do just that is definitely fair play. The Saboteur's not gonna flat-out tell you who they are. It'd be like ABC telling contestans on "The Mole" who the Mole was before the first Execution. (And THAT was a fantastic show and ABC is worse without it.) I mean, who's to say there are even life-long friends in the House at all? It's all a big mind game for the Saboteur, and frankly, the other HGs are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

And for what it's worth, I liked Annie, I thought she was the Saboteur from Day 1, and shame on the whole House for not getting Rachel out when they had the chance, especially now that she's HOH. But then again, I've always ended up liking the exact opposite of who most of America likes when it comes to Big Brother. (Eric from BB6, Will and Boogie from BB2/All-Stars)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2010, 03:17:45 AM »
I think what CBS should do is let the next few weeks happen on their own, and not tell the other HGs that Annie was the Saboteur. Then, once three or four Houseguests have been evicted, tell the HGs that one of the evicted HGs is coming back, but instead of doing an America's Choice thing, just let Annie back in. She can't win the $50,000 anymore, but she'll get another crack at messing with everyone. And until then, still show Saboteur videos to all the HGs to keep tension high.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »
I think what CBS should do is let the next few weeks happen on their own, and not tell the other HGs that Annie was the Saboteur. Then, once three or four Houseguests have been evicted, tell the HGs that one of the evicted HGs is coming back, but instead of doing an America's Choice thing, just let Annie back in. She can't win the $50,000 anymore, but she'll get another crack at messing with everyone. And until then, still show Saboteur videos to all the HGs to keep tension high.

I think that's what should happen too. Good points!!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2010, 03:52:52 AM »
I just think that CBS needs to give up on these supposed amazing "twist" because so from they mostly seems to be a big bust.  I have to admit that I instantly liked Annie much better after I found out she was the saboteur.  I too think its a shame the hg kept Rachel in the house.  I wonder what new "twist" CBS will try to pull out of the hat now that their "unexpected" walked out the front door on week 1.  

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2010, 03:59:14 AM »
I just think that CBS needs to give up on these supposed amazing "twist" because so from they mostly seems to be a big bust.

Or at least not tell the HGs so quickly. My favorite BB twist ever was the Secret Partners one from Season 6, where Kaysar had it all figured out by Week 3 and then it pretty much spread throughout the house pretty quickly. So why did BB feel the need to tell them all about it? BB needs to stop confiming conspiracy theories and let the HGs sort it out on their own. If nothing else, it'll at least let all of us watch them all go crazy trying to figure it out!  :lol3:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2010, 04:09:41 AM »
How the heck are the producers going to keep the main twist "Saboteur" theme ongoing without making it obvious. Because if they make it obvious, life will be hell for the sab, instead of the sab making it hell for others.  :lol:

Maybe, BB chooses a new sab, tells him/her that after making through certain week, they'll be granted some money. The flaw in the plan could be that HGs are concerned to be the sab seeing how far the original sab made it. There has to be like, a price to pay or something.

If they pick a new sab, I hope Monet/Britney gets the role just because they seem high maintenance and UTR.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2010, 08:12:56 AM »
I think CBS has to tell the players it was Annie because she out right lied that the player had escaped.  This would be very unfair to Brandon as the house now thinks he is it.

I still can't believe it wasn't Kathy.  How in the world could she have performed so badly in those challenges.  She gives a bad name to middle age women

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2010, 08:44:44 AM »
I am still not sure she did lie...Could she have taped that message before she was the replacement nom? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »
oh. the :sab got evicted? :o
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
Yes, the :sab was Annie and first one out!  Bye Bye twist!  :lol3:

Was that when Kathy had to have an IV two hours before the competition? She looked like she was exhausted, trying to get out of that caramel. ???

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
Yes, the :sab was Annie and first one out!  Bye Bye twist!  :lol3:

Was that when Kathy had to have an IV two hours before the competition? She looked like she was exhausted, trying to get out of that caramel. ???

Yes, Kathy did say on the feeds that she had the IV shortly before that comp and had thought about not playing at all and just going straight to the have not room

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »
When Britney got hurt on the hot dog thing they let someone else ride over for her, its to bad for that team that they didnt offer them the same kind of option knowing that kathy was sick.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2010, 11:55:56 AM »
Now I feel bad I forgot Kathy was very sick.  I will give her another  :angel:chance

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2010, 07:26:43 PM »
I just think that CBS needs to give up on these supposed amazing "twist" because so from they mostly seems to be a big bust.  I have to admit that I instantly liked Annie much better after I found out she was the saboteur.  I too think its a shame the hg kept Rachel in the house.  I wonder what new "twist" CBS will try to pull out of the hat now that their "unexpected" walked out the front door on week 1.  

They completely fumbled on this twist by choosing Annie as the saboteur. From reading the live feed backlogs she seems to have a lot of personal/family issues outside the house. That on top of the stress of being the saboteur made her play far too hard early, and after the veto ceremony she became volatile which only ensured her swift exit.