Author Topic: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!  (Read 38945 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 08:02:45 PM »
:bump
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 08:04:07 PM »
I'm guessing, Kristen...Wild guess really...
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
ya..know....i think it might be that little high iq matt, he didnt look freaked out about the sab...i just dont know, but give me a mintue, or until bb says who it is :lol3: and i will get it :hearts: :hearts: so happy to be back in bb land, and here with you beauitful, wonderful ..dolls :hearts:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »
ya..know....i think it might be that little high iq matt, he didnt look freaked out about the sab...i just dont know, but give me a mintue, or until bb says who it is :lol3: and i will get it :hearts: :hearts: so happy to be back in bb land, and here with you beauitful, wonderful ..dolls :hearts:

I think I'd be silently stunned if I was told that a saboteur was in my own house. I'd make a face, yes, but would I be screaming bloody murder over it? Probably not.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 02:33:06 AM »
I've got it narrowed down to 5 in my mind... (I know, 5 out of 13. I've got this whole game figured out! ;) ) I think it'll be either Andrew, Brendon, Matt, Britney, or Annie.

With Eric and Dan previously serving as America's Player, I think BB is due for a female mole, but I think the only three women in the game smart enough to pull it off are Annie, Britney, and Kathy. But for whatever reason, I don't think it would be Kathy. As for the guys, Lane already said he doesn't like thinking, so I don't think it'd be him. Ragan's DR confessional they played after they revealed the twist to the HG's makes me think it's not him (plus I don't think BB would cast only one gay man and put a huge target on his back). We already know from his contestant thread that Hayden's never seen the show before, and I don't think Enzo could pull it off (I see him as more of a comic relief/villain-type role).

Just my two cents. In order of likelihood, I would rank them Matt being the most likely saboteur, followed by Annie, Andrew, Britney, and Brendon.

(And FWIW, what does "Session Verification Error" mean? I've been here for two months and this is only my second post because I kept getting that error message.)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
IT IS KATHY
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 07:21:04 AM »
I can almost guarantee it!   thanks to DVR!  I went back and watched in slo-mo  she was sitting on the couch, when the lights went off she was not.  Then when they came back on she was back on the couch.   Can't Trick Me Big Brother!!!!!

Honestly, I will be shocked if it is not.

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 07:23:36 AM »
It is Kathy.  I am 99.9% sure.  She was on the couch before the lights went out and then was gone and then came back.  There were 10 people sitting in the dark.  the two boys were standing in the other room and Kathy was the only one not accounted for.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: IT IS KATHY
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 07:30:47 AM »
I can almost guarantee it!   thanks to DVR!  I went back and watched in slo-mo  she was sitting on the couch, when the lights went off she was not.  Then when they came back on she was back on the couch.   Can't Trick Me Big Brother!!!!!

Honestly, I will be shocked if it is not.

i said the samething, i watched it back 2xs, and kathy, matt, and monet, were not in the right place as they were when the lights came back on, plus i really think bb put a girl in there for the [sab] cuz we have had all guys so far, like eric for AP...dan for AP [i know we voted on that, but still a guy] i think it is kathy or monet, the only thing that gets me alittle is why in the hell would kathy tell the hgs she is cop, day one :groan: that is not smart, one thing is for sure, listen to the hgs, the [sab] is one of 2 things, 1...either they are taliking wayyyyyy to much on who is the [sab] or 2..... they are sitting back and laughing as the hgs think it is the person everyone is talking about JMO. i think its kathy or monet
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 07:47:47 AM »
I disagree.  I think its stupid to lie about your job.  It all comes out sooner or later.  When it does it looks like you're lying.  I just hink it's funny that everyone thinks they are too smart so they are not telling anything.  Dr.?  Genius?   Chemist?      Come on!!!  Like it matters!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 07:58:45 AM »
I disagree.  I think its stupid to lie about your job.  It all comes out sooner or later.  When it does it looks like you're lying.  I just hink it's funny that everyone thinks they are too smart so they are not telling anything.  Dr.?  Genius?   Chemist?      Come on!!!  Like it matters!

You have a point, I wish I could remember which HG said it, but it was something like, "You are going to have to lie about conversations and stuff like that enough, you should stick to the truth as much as possible about yourself."

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 08:00:18 AM »
Sunshine-

I think you may be onto something with Monet.   :tup:

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »
It's not Monet.  I watched it about 10 times in slo-mo. 

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »
Okay,  just watched it another 3-4 times.  You're right it could be Monet or Kathy.  Monet was wearing black which may have been on purpose.  You can watch it here also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd94UbgJY70
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 10:34:33 AM by Nuala »

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 08:59:56 AM »
Plus Monet wasnt touching anyone. I have changed my mind.  I think it's her.  That's why she took the 10,000.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 10:05:18 AM »
About Monet, read about how she got on the show in her profile thread. 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »
 :waves: Okay I think I have narrowed it down to three. In the first pic, there are only 10 houseguest right before the light went out.
I don't think it is Brendon or Andrew, too obvious.
Matt, Monet and Kathy were not there when the lights went out. I think one of them were waiting for the lights to go out to do the deed quickly when everyone was talking at the same time right at the beginning of the blackout. I think Kathy and Monet were probably together, so my guess is Matt! He was going to be on last season, but it would have messed up his wedding plans, so I think they asked him back to be the saboteur, and he is smart enough to figure out cunning ways of doing the dastardly deeds in the house.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:07:12 AM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 11:31:00 AM »
I love how much the HGs assume it is Andrew because I really don't think it is.  I just hope that after people start getting eliminated they don't just keep bringing it up.  I would love it if they got rid of Andrew and then just assumed the sabotage was over giving the saboteur some free reign for a while.

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
I wonder how long the lights really were out.  It seems there was a lot of moving around.  looking at the first picture just after the blackout.  Is that really Matt?  Or is it Brendan?  Hard to tell.  Now I have it down to the same three.  Kathy is my least probable now.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 12:16:33 PM »
I wonder how long the lights really were out.  It seems there was a lot of moving around.  looking at the first picture just after the blackout.  Is that really Matt?  Or is it Brendan?  Hard to tell.  Now I have it down to the same three.  Kathy is my least probable now.

Yeah, it definitely is Matt.  I rewatched the video and it is clear when the night vision comes on Brendon is gone and Matt is the one sitting there (based on what they are wearing).

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:19:39 PM by ltaylor85 »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
I have to say the editing is really crappy and probably for a reason.  They show Andrew messing with the door, then flash back to a living room shot with Andrew in the chair.  BB is trying to keep us in the dark!   :lol: No pun intended.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »
I have to say the editing is really crappy and probably for a reason.  They show Andrew messing with the door, then flash back to a living room shot with Andrew in the chair.  BB is trying to keep us in the dark!   :lol: No pun intended.

They'll probably show viewers a few more pranks on Sunday and Wednesday's shows and edit them to make them look like other HGs were involved.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 01:17:00 AM »
It's definitely Andrew.

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 08:46:44 AM »
Well we can't be sure who is the saboteur from the lights since there are a lot of unknown variables. We don't know how long the lights were off for to start. In the clip it seemed to be at least 10 minutes to allow Andrew to throw pillows and stuff.

Generally, my speculation is whoever DIDN'T move is the saboteur. Personally if I was the saboteur, I would make sure I sit back in my original position so everyone thinks I didn't move. This way no one thinks I'm the sab. So from the people who didn't move, the people who are most likely to be the saboteur is probably either Kristen or Brittney (possible Annie) since they could move easily (assuming that Brendon wasn't there and trying to get his toothbrush).
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »
I'd be following BB 12 even if I'm in the Philippines. I love the idea of BB Saboteur! :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »
I'd be following BB 12 even if I'm in the Philippines. I love the idea of BB Saboteur! :hearts:

Me too! =D I'm so excited to see who the saboteur ended up to be! My guess is that it's Matt. Matt because he claims to be Top 2 in IQ (if I recall correctly), which is a good candidate for a saboteur. He wasn't in the room, he wasn't edited in the first episode, and when it was revealed there's a saboteur his reaction was one of the least shocked (not saying he should be, but just IMO), and just by first impressions he might seem like who America would've loved.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html