Author Topic: BB12: Kathy Hillis  (Read 7019 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB12: Kathy Hillis
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »

Name: Kathy Hillis
Current Residence: Texarkana, AR
Three adjectives that describe you: Tenacious, passionate and fun-loving (silly)
Favorite activities: My favorite activities include canoeing, riding 4-wheelers, mudding, street racing (at work in my patrol car... Shhhh!), gardening, exercising, target shooting and riding horses. Also, shopping, shopping and shopping.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I know the most difficult part of living in the house would be missing my family. On top of that I am a TV and telephone addict so no contact with friends will be hard too.
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I'm going to be myself and have FUN! My strategy will be decided on a daily basis.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: All Women!!!!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Chima the least. She disrespected the game!
What are you afraid of: Heights and SNAKES!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Surviving ovarian cancer
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never give up, never give in, and never use the word defeat. Use words like hope, believe, faith and victory.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: When I was undergoing Chemo one night I vowed to my Grandma that when I got better I would apply for Big Brother. I have loved the show ever since and can't wait to be a part of it. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:07:34 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB12: Kathy Hillis
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:59:01 AM »
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 08:57:15 PM »
She looks like Monica Lewinski with a Dye job  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 01:16:12 AM »
TV GUIDE take:

Kathy Hillis

Angie Dickinson has nothing on this policewoman. Though the bodaciously blond Hillis — a divorcee with a 22-year-old son — is this year's oldest houseguest, she's also the dishiest. And she's got an incredible back story: A self-admitted "wild child," Hillis nearly died of ovarian cancer in 1999 and — taking that as a sign to straighten up — decided to become a cop. "I'll just tell the houseguests that I pull people over for speeding and leave out my experience in criminal profiling," she says. "I can read faces. I'm an expert at body language. Will I call people out on their lies? Absolutely not. But, trust me, I will keep it all filed away in my mind!"

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 06:29:21 AM »
Oooooh!  I think if she even hints that she's a cop it'd be a major tactical error  :ascared

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »
She's a true southern belle for sure and I like that!!!

Nuala

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 06:11:13 AM »
My Fav.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 12:27:39 PM »
I'm liking her a lot! I noticed that she went to help Britney when she fell when the others just stood and watched. The Cop mode kicked in, she couldn't help going to help. Criminal Profiling.. no.. that isn't something she should mention.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.