Author Topic: BB12: Britney Haynes  (Read 23450 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB12: Britney Haynes
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:22:32 AM »

Name: Britney Haynes
Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.
Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated
Favorite activities: Traveling, gossiping with the gays, arguing, taking my dog on walks, cooking and cleaning
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom and pretending to laugh at dumb comments
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Pretending to be nice and always a bit elusive - people want what they can't have!
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I think I can handle anything. I wouldn't like the forced alliances, though.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Janelle and Dr. Will. They were both funny, attractive and intelligent. 
What are you afraid of: BIRDS! I'm not kidding. It's a phobia.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never regret anything that made you smile.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I am so much more than meets the eye! I look like a typical blonde from the south, but I've got a lot of spice to my personality. I'm a good mix of Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:55:02 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB12: Britney Haynes
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 01:19:00 AM »
TV GUIDE take:

Britney Haynes

A junior version of Dolly Parton, this tiny, saucy, gay-friendly sexpot — this season's youngest contestant — recently got engaged to a medical technologist. "My going on BB is gonna be a nice break for him because there's nothing crazier than a newly engaged girl!" Haynes says with a country cackle. "I will make it clear to the men in the house right up front that I'm not available. You get yourself in trouble when you mix business and pleasure." And she does mean business. "When it comes to the physical competitions, I'm no powerhouse who's gonna blow everyone else away. My strength lies is my ambition. And I am here to win."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
I have a feeling I'm going to like her.  :tup:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 05:36:51 PM »
I have a feeling I'm going to like her.  :tup:

me too...i totally judged the whole blonde look but i like her interview and i think she will be just as smart and talented as janelle.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »
I think she's the Saboteur  :snicker:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »
I think she's the Saboteur  :snicker:

No...don't say that. I don't want it to be Britney.  :'(

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 05:22:49 PM »
I am NOT a fan.  I think she picks people apart way too much.  That is not good game play that is just plain mean. :knuckles:

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 10:37:46 PM »
I just simply can't listen to her talk anymore on the feeds (especially if it is with Monet).  I think she is a very ugly person on the inside.  The way she talks about other people just disgusts me.  We have seen so many caddy HGs here on BB but she takes the cake for sure.  This girl just needs to learn how to treat other people with decency and respect!!! (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 07:38:43 AM »
She proves that looking pretty on the outside doesn't mean a thing if you are ugly on the inside. I give her an A for being a good actress, she had me fooled the other day talking to Rachel and then Kathy. I have her number now. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best, she's  :nopoints
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »
I'll take her over Rachel and Kathy any day.  At least she has a mind of her own.  She's a scrapper.  And her negativity is no greater than all the smack talk Brendon the Ballerina and his Bimbo are doing.  Its just more out in the open, which I don't see as a bad thing.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »
I know what Brittany could do with Rachel's hair extensions, stuff them in her nasty little mouth so we don't have to listen to her tear people apart anymore.  She is so ignorant that she is walking around calling brilliant people stupid. :meow:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »
This was THE BEST exit interview of the season!! Julie LOVED her! along  with the crowd.. and Britney was hysterical!!

Just one more reason for her to be America's favorite player in my opinion! :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 09:36:32 AM »
She might like Enzo now, but will she feel the same after she finds out all that he's said about her...  :lol:

Good interview and I hope she will find a place doing television, she's good on TV and fast with the quips.

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 05:46:30 PM »
This was THE BEST exit interview of the season!! Julie LOVED her! along  with the crowd.. and Britney was hysterical!!

Just one more reason for her to be America's favorite player in my opinion! :jumpy:

I totally agree with you ugot :winner..1st interview I wish had kept on going..I bet/hope we see Brit doing something for BB13 like Chelsia did this year :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 06:20:02 PM »
On their talk show w/superpass chelsia said that they "wink wink" may have something in the works for her already! :yess:

like call ins with jordan and janelle.. and chelsia just said tonight that she signed her lease in cali.. so commuting to seattle wher the show is hosted will be hard on her.

cross your fingers for good things!! :jumpy:

I totally agree with you ugot :winner..1st interview I wish had kept on going..I bet/hope we see Brit doing something for BB13 like Chelsia did this year :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »
 GREAT Interview with EW.com

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 08:45:12 AM »
We'll be seeing more of Britney, she has a huge future ahead of her. I don't know if it will be on CBS Sports or another sports network which is what she said she'd like to do but certainly she will be back on Big Brother. 

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 09:12:20 AM »
We'll be seeing more of Britney, she has a huge future ahead of her. I don't know if it will be on CBS Sports or another sports network which is what she said she'd like to do but certainly she will be back on Big Brother. 

I would think she would be perfect for a gig on one of the soap operas. Her ability to turn her crocodile tears on and off at a moments notice and talk so caddily behind people's back would make her a natural!!!
Matthew 7:15

Offline LUVBB2

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 02:29:20 PM »
 :hearts: Britney is great at first I didn't like her but once you got to know her a little more you couldn't help but like her...those extensions Brit cracked me up when she was playing like Rachael...that is what really did it for me.... :lol3: ....sorry about her house fire but at least like she said...everyone got out okay! good luck Britney I know we will see you again!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 04:40:16 PM »
In a way her humor reminds me of Joan Rivers.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF LUVBB2!

:welcome2:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »

I would think she would be perfect for a gig on one of the soap operas. Her ability to turn her crocodile tears on and off at a moments notice and talk so caddily behind people's back would make her a natural!!!

I see great things for Brit in the future...  she's a natural in front of the camera !
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 07:15:24 PM »
http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/big-brother-12-britney-haynes-talks-fire-future-as-sports-reporter

'Big Brother 12': Britney Haynes talks fire, future as sports reporter
September 19th, 2010 2:39 pm ET

Fresh off her time on “Big Brother 12,” Britney Haynes is still trying to figure out her future. Even though she was awarded the fan favorite prize of $25,000 during the finale Wednesday night, her Arkansas home also was badly damaged during a fire the morning before the final competition.

Speaking to TMZ, Britney is actually unsure what she will do. She really has a number of different options here -- try and repair her house, start with a new one, or try and get fiance Nick to move out to Los Angeles to start a new career. The one-time hotel employee says that she would like to work as a sports reporter a la Erin Andrews.

One thing is for sure -- no matter what career path Britney decides to choose, CBS is likely to ask her back (along with possibly Rachel and Matt from this past season) for a future All-Stars season -- as a matter of fact, it could potentially happen next summer for the show's lucky 13th season.

Do you want to see Britney become a sportscaster?