Author Topic: TV's Greatest Surprises  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
TV's Greatest Surprises
« on: June 16, 2010, 10:50:19 PM »
Did anyone else watch this tonight hosted by Jeff Probst? I really liked the replay of Johny Fairplay and some other great features..

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TV's Greatest Surprises
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 08:28:32 AM »
I regretfully missed it but will be looking for it on CBS full episode replays.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 08:54:35 AM »
I was searching the CBS website for a full episode replay of last night's show. I want to alert many to what I consider to be a huge CBS surprise but not about the show with the above title. Hopefully many of you will remember Alex Boyland and his producer/camerman/soundman Zsolt Luka going "Around the World for Free". The show is back with Alex as the co-producer with Burton Roberts, Zsolt as the traveling companion and a new traveler:

Around the World For Free puts the passion back into adventure and the real back into reality!
About the show
Around the World For Free is a fully interactive online reality show. Tune in to Season 2 this summer, when The Amazing Race and Big Brother star Jeff Schroeder attempts to travel around the world in 100 days … with nothing more than a backpack and the help of an online community. Where he'll go and how he'll get there have yet to be determined, but at least he won't be alone. Fans can follow along on CBS.com every step of the way, offering tips, travel photos and even a helping hand. Sign up now for Around the World For Free updates and we’ll let you know when Jeff hits the road!

Around the World For Free's connection to CBS isn't new. Go back and watch Season 1, when The Amazing Race winner Alex Boylan traveled more than 45,000 miles through 16 countries without a penny in his pocket. Alex returns with fellow co-creator and executive producer, SURVIVOR™: Pearl Islands alumnus Burton Roberts, to produce the upcoming Season 2. Co-creator and Emmy-nominated editor Zsolt Luka will reprise his role as field producer, directing, filming, and editing the series on the fly.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 10:09:41 AM »
More on Around the World for Free, season 2 can be found HERE .
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.