Author Topic: Early Bird Special for the Live Feeds!  (Read 5840 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Early Bird Special for the Live Feeds!
« on: June 15, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
The live feeds go on sale the 18th! The early bird special will be $29.99 for the quarter, and will be valid until July 7th, after that it will be $39.99.  This is a deal! Please buy your feeds via the RFF link. Buying the feeds through RFF helps support the forum and lets RFF pay for our new larger server. It is expensive for Rob but it keeps the forum going when the big things go down in the BB House.

I'll update the link when it goes up.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

ETA:  :lol:  Rob beat me to it, but it's OK. Support RFF!!! Buy the feeds here.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Early Bird Special for the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:14:18 PM »
Hi I always sign up for my live feeds on RFF . I love to support RFF and and the people on here who do updates for everyone who don't have the live feeds. I got to tell you I never got live feeds till I came on this site I had so much fun reading and chatting with puddin and everyone that I had to become a part of this great site. I ask my husband every year to get me the feeds for big brother for my Birth day July 18 and every year I sign up on RFF cos I want to keep this site rolling SO if you have never tried live feeds try it you will love it. To everyone on this site keep up the good work and thank you so much for being here for me last year when I had cancer Thank God I am now cancer free I'm Free :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: 2010 Big Brother Live Feeds Sale Info
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 02:15:15 PM »
Hi I always sign up for my live feeds on RFF . I love to support RFF and and the people on here who do updates for everyone who don't have the live feeds. I got to tell you I never got live feeds till I came on this site I had so much fun reading and chatting with puddin and everyone that I had to become a part of this great site. I ask my husband every year to get me the feeds for big brother for my Birth day July 18 and every year I sign up on RFF cos I want to keep this site rolling SO if you have never tried live feeds try it you will love it. To everyone on this site keep up the good work and thank you so much for being here for me last year when I had cancer Thank God I am now cancer free I'm Free  :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »
GREAT NEWS Kelsey!! Love you too! :kuss:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »
Hi I always sign up for my live feeds on RFF . I love to support RFF and and the people on here who do updates for everyone who don't have the live feeds. I got to tell you I never got live feeds till I came on this site I had so much fun reading and chatting with puddin and everyone that I had to become a part of this great site. I ask my husband every year to get me the feeds for big brother for my Birth day July 18 and every year I sign up on RFF cos I want to keep this site rolling SO if you have never tried live feeds try it you will love it. To everyone on this site keep up the good work and thank you so much for being here for me last year when I had cancer Thank God I am now cancer free I'm Free  :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

Glad to see you back!

Thanks for supporting RFF and what wonderful news, cancer free!!!  :hrt:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »
Congrats  Kelsey1960 on your accomplishment of being cancer free! :jumpy:  and thank you for all your kind words :hugs:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 04:40:16 PM »
No thank you to everyone on RFF for getting me through a very hard year hugs I love you all
you have no idea how you all helped me so never stop posting you never no whos life you will be blessing. just for being there. cos when I was in the hospt all I had was this web site and watching live feeds on real player late at night when I could not sleep
And thats a big thank you to everyone on RFF  :kuss: to all of you on RFF
And I would like to thank CBS for Big Brother :yourock:
And real player :yourock:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:00:02 PM by Kelsey1960 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 07:33:51 PM »
Hi I always sign up for my live feeds on RFF . I love to support RFF and and the people on here who do updates for everyone who don't have the live feeds. I got to tell you I never got live feeds till I came on this site I had so much fun reading and chatting with puddin and everyone that I had to become a part of this great site. I ask my husband every year to get me the feeds for big brother for my Birth day July 18 and every year I sign up on RFF cos I want to keep this site rolling SO if you have never tried live feeds try it you will love it. To everyone on this site keep up the good work and thank you so much for being here for me last year when I had cancer Thank God I am now cancer free I'm Free :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

That's wonderful Kelsey! We're glad you are back with us!!  :luvya:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 12:49:28 AM »

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »
YHOOOOOOOOOOO :jumpy: I'm Ready for Big Brother I just paid for my live feeds   :jumpy:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 03:02:45 PM »
got them yea!!! ty ty great deal!!! 15 more days i hope this cast is awsome!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 10:23:52 PM »
got them yea!!! ty ty great deal!!! 15 more days i hope this cast is awsome!!!

Tory's back!!  :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy:

Yay Kelsey!