Welcome back, Alex. I hope season 2 is a great success for you and your team. I understand you probably won't be able to answer all of my questions but here I go anyways:
1) Whose idea was it for Jeff to be the host, yours or CBSi?
2) The first public mention of this season was a hint from a tweet at this year's SXSW conference. When were you given a go by CBSi?
3) Last time, you did video chats with The Early Show. Are there are plans to do video chats with the viewers periodically throughout the trip?
4) This suggestion is free of charge. Your web site should have a Jeff tracking map, kind of like a hurricane tracking chart. By the way, Alex, Hurricane Alex is still in the Gulf as I'm typing this. See, it's a sign from above. Also, you could put hyperlinks on the map that reference videos and blogs relating to the places that Jeff and Zsolt have visited.
5) Did you send Jeff to your voice coach? He did a good job on his promo video shot on some balcony but he sounded a lot like you when emphasizing certain adjectives.
6) Jeff and Jordan's relationship appears to be well known in the reality fan community. Will their separation and how they deal with it be included in the show?
7) My favorite episode last year was when you and Zsolt were separated for awhile and you wandered alone all night in that northern Chilean town. Are there any plans to separate Zsolt and Jeff for awhile and see what happens?
8 ) Since you stayed mostly in the Southern Hemisphere last time, would you like Jeff to focus on the Northern Hemisphere this time?
9) I think you should start a tradition of always having the host bungee jump somewhere in the world. In Amazing Race 16, Jeff wussed out and let Jordan do the high wire traversing in Chile and the bungee jump in Germany. The jumping will do him good.
10) I noticed that Zsolt is tweeting fairly often now. When do you plan to have Jeff tweeting on a regular basis about the show?
I hope Jeff gets to go to some really obscure places like Coober Pedy where you and Chris went to in Amazing Race 2.
Good luck and thanks for your time.