Author Topic: TARA 4 Contestants (no longer spoilers)  (Read 86209 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARA 4 Contestants (no longer spoilers)
« on: June 04, 2010, 11:04:38 PM »
ready.....
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:37:58 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
Re: TARA 4 Contestants (no longer spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 01:28:42 PM »
any teams' pics?
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 08:11:42 PM »
There is now!! :hearts:

We have our first team!!

M/M ...Team Malaysia!!

Big thanks to Neylie, one of our FB posters for sharing!! She was on the flight with them and took this photo in KK.

:ty
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 02:05:27 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 10:06:05 PM »
There is now!! :hearts:

We have our first team!!

M/M ...Team Malaysia!!

Big thanks to Neylie, one of our FB posters for sharing!! She was on the flight with them and took this photo in KK.

:ty

:jam: yay! 1st Alpha Male team for M'sia...

Hope they win for this Season 4 ...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 10:43:45 PM by cabioTAR »
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 10:20:50 PM »
:jam: yay! 1st Alpha Male team for M'sia...

Hope they win for this Season 4 ...

No! Not another M/M team!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 02:23:49 AM »
We have a new friend who works in the Filipino Night Market in KK...

These are the teams he saw during the meatball task. He is sharing in his language, as I told him y'all would help translate this!!

This is the order they came in as well:

yup this is the order the teams arrived in..
i don't know who was the last.. bcause i've already leaving as the 7th team arrived...

1st team yg smpai dulu team malaysia. sorang chinese guy and the another one malay guy. wow, chinese guy tu memang kuat makan. lepas makan 1 mangkuk meatball yg berisi 50 biji meatballs, dia minta lagi. smpai 3 kali. then, CONFIRMED as the Malaysian team in the photo above

2nd team, 2 hot girls. nmpak mcm org china. sorang mcm tomboy. then,

3rd team, 2 indian guys.

4th team, 2 indian girls. then,

5th team i tak perasan sgt, tp mereka sorang guy n sorang girl. nmpak mcm korea. then,

indonesian team. nmpk mcm daughter n father.

lastly, 2 white guys, saya tak tau mereka dari mana..

He also says this:

6th team, 2 girls. they r so so so so hot. one of the member is a white girl and the other one is american-filipino

But am wondering if he means this as team 2? ??? Have asked...

Please help translate!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline SuzuKen

• RFF Full Member
  • tabibito
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 02:41:55 AM »
We have a new friend who works in the Filipino Night Market in KK...

These are the teams he saw during the meatball task. He is sharing in his language, as I told him y'all would help translate this!!

This is the order they came in as well:

yup this is the order the teams arrived in..
i don't know who was the last.. bcause i've already leaving as the 7th team arrived...

1st team yg smpai dulu team malaysia. sorang chinese guy and the another one malay guy. wow, chinese guy tu memang kuat makan. lepas makan 1 mangkuk meatball yg berisi 50 biji meatballs, dia minta lagi. smpai 3 kali. then, CONFIRMED as the Malaysian team in the photo above

2nd team, 2 hot girls. nmpak mcm org china. sorang mcm tomboy. then,

3rd team, 2 indian guys.

5th team i tak perasan sgt, tp mereka sorang guy n sorang girl. nmpak mcm korea. then,

indonesian team. nmpk mcm daughter n father.

lastly, 2 white guys, saya tak tau mereka dari mana..

He also says this:

6th team, 2 girls. they r so so so so hot. one of the member is a white girl and the other one is american-filipino

Please help translate!

My Malay/Indonesian isn't very good but from what I understand:

For the first team, confirmed as the Malaysian team, it seems that it's one Chinese guy and one Malay guy. The Chinese guy wolfed down the meatballs with each bowl containing 50 meatballs. He finished 3 bowls.

2nd team, 2 hot girls. Chinese girl and one tomboy

6th team is an Indonesian father-daughter team

Last team was some "white guys" (aka Caucasians?) and he doesn't know where they're from.
JOAB'S SURVIVOR RFF: MADAGASCAR  -we like to move it move it-

TAR17: Nat & Kat, Brook & Claire

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 03:35:44 AM »
I'll translate:

1st team to arrive was team malaysia. a chinese & malay guy. wow, the chinese guy was a beast. after wolfing down a bowl with 50 meatballs, he asked for more. 3 times.

2nd team, 2 hot girls. looked chinese. one looked like a tomboy. then,

3rd team, 2 indian guys.

5th team i couldn't really tell, but it was a guy-girl team. looked korean. then,

indonesian team. looked like daughter n father.

lastly, 2 white guys, dunno from where..

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 03:40:33 AM »
Thanks so much krabbe!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »

He also says this:

Nope, there IS apparently a second team of hot hot hot girls.

Team 2 "looks Chinese".
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »
Another reply from a FB poster: :hearts:

I saw them on the 11th June, about 5pm local time in Malaysia. They were in the LCCT airport, waiting for a flight to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. It was the AK5112 flight.

I was waiting for the same flight, i first noticed the camera crew, then i saw the contestants. The airport was very crowded as many passengers were stranded because of delayed flights due to bad weather, thus I did not manage to find out how many teams were there. All I saw was the Malaysian team, then a team of two girls in red, another team of girls in pink tutu, then another team consist of a middle aged man and a young lady (maybe father and daughter team). There are many other people around, but I am not too sure whether they are contestants or not.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 12:34:36 AM »
And one more!! :hearts:

Am in the same hotel AND was in the same flight as the amazing race asia participants..and 1 of them took my aisle seat........

The description of msia, 2nd team is singapore and india team is correct
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 07:36:37 AM »
TEAM SINGAPORE:

2 women in red.

Wearing grey caps marked with their Initials.

One wearing M, one wearing C.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline SuzuKen

• RFF Full Member
  • tabibito
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 08:00:40 AM »
TEAM SINGAPORE:

2 women in red.

Wearing grey caps marked with their Initials.

One wearing M, one wearing C.

Team hot girls?  :jam:
JOAB'S SURVIVOR RFF: MADAGASCAR  -we like to move it move it-

TAR17: Nat & Kat, Brook & Claire

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 09:29:51 AM »
So the chinese looking team = team hot girls, caucasian + eurasian girls = team hot hot hot girls?  :lol3:

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 03:37:04 AM »
Our 2nd team pic

LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 03:46:45 AM »

Look like we have 2 team here

orange+red & green+gray backpack.

green+gray looks like M'sia team.
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 06:39:49 AM »
I found a team on twitter!!!

Pink_20sisi_normal   shiswissty But I gotta say, this trip wud be a perfect practice for @BlissfuLiz and I before we join next year's The Amazing Race Asia 

One team member is Elizabeth Surbakti and Swissty Damayanty. Judging from the language used on their Twitter account I think they are Pinoy or Indonesian... Swissty is a Mom, I don't know about the other

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 06:50:51 AM »
I think they are just talking about wanting to be on next year's race...not that they are ON it.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 07:42:58 PM »
2 Riches?   seems a bit early for public team spoilers, but....

Attack of The Riches
By Adrian Carlo Velasco The Philippine Star Updated August 13, 2010 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - We always end up the bridesmaid. Do you remember how the dynamic duo of Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez finished The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) 2? In fact, last season, lovebirds Geoff Rodriguez and Tisha Silang were runners-up on the biggest reality show this side of the world. While we’ve sent a great deal of eye candy to the races (Think bombshells Aubrey Miles and Jacqueline Yu on the first season of TARA), it’s hard to deny that we’ve become used to grabbing the championship belt. (Thanks to Manny Pacquiao). For the fourth time, we’re sending our best bets to the competition that shows how almost a dozen teams will willingly embrace elephant dookie for $100,000. And this time, we’ve got our two Riches —model-slash-man-of-the-world Rich Herrera and in-your-face fitness coach Rich Hardin. YS reveals the bromance between this awesome twosome (and we’ve got a freaking good feeling about this one).

YOUNG STAR: So, you guys despised each other way back?

RICH HERRERA: I think he just got tired of my (American football) team stomping his team so he just gave in and decided to pick up a few pointers. We didn’t despise each other but before, he was always that mean-looking guy in the nightclub. He was not very friendly and was always trying to look tough. Despite all of that, mutual respect always remained.

RICH HARDIN: We didn’t get along before because of the big rivalry in American football years back. Both teams really hated each other! A lot of physical play going on and a lot of people getting hurt! We actually never really talked but once we formally met and hung out, we got along real well…

What made you decide to join The Amazing Race Asia?

HERRERA: A few opinionated friends of ours put us up to making an audition video. I figured we had some decent footage. But the clips of Hardin I managed to collect are just priceless and most of it will never see the light of day and will hopefully die with the editor and myself.

Why do you think they chose you?

HERRERA: We just showed who we really were. It was a bit embarrassing to keep reviewing those clips and pics. But once we got into the whole idea of joining, we really hoped they would see how far we were willing to go to be a part of something like that. Even if we were relegated to circus clown duties, throwing peanuts at a hungry crowd for a few cheap laughs. Regardless, those opportunities don’t come around that often.

HARDIN: I don’t really know what TARA was thinking but I would say that we are not the most common guys you will ever meet… our personalities are pretty out there and I would think that we would fit the category as very competitive guys willing to do anything on the show.

Viewers are surely expecting a massive fourth season.

HERRERA: It seems they are trying to top the last few seasons so the destinations and challenges will be much crazier. All of the teams will be tested to their mental and physical limits. So if you have nothing better to do, you should tune in and watch all 10 teams get beat up and kicked around the globe.

What do you think about the past Amazing Race Asia seasons?

HERRERA: I loved the intensity. From what I noticed, the teams doing well never really relaxed. They were always attempting to find ways to move ahead or acquire extra information while other teams were wasting time sleeping or eating.

HARDIN: TARA just keeps you on your toes at all times! It’s such a rush watching the show and especially being in it! On top of that, there is always drama between the teams. You never know what’s going to happen next — and it’s all real!

If you were to join another reality show…

HERRERA: It would probably be Jeopardy. As long as they stay away from opera and playwrights as categories, I might be halfway competitive.

HARDIN: You know what? After doing TARA, I think I’m done with reality shows! TARA has got to be the most extreme ever!
And if you were a comic book character…

HERRERA: The Incredible Hulk because I’m mild-mannered most days. However, on certain nights, and when I get angry, I can be an anti-social monster who removes his shirt and shoes.

HARDIN: I would say The Riddler. He’s a dangerous man and you never know what he’s up to….

Who’s the funniest man alive?

HARDIN: Oh, definitely Will Ferrell! Best movie ever — Talladega Nights!

Any wild, amazing dreams you want to share?

HERRERA: Not really. I rarely remember anything when I wake up. All I can recall is that I’m in one place doing something one minute and I blink my eyes and I’m in a totally different place doing something insane. Weird man.

HARDIN: Wish I could but that’s too much info.

http://www.philstar.com/youngstar/ysarticle.aspx?articleId=602204&publicationSubCategoryId=84

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 09:25:26 PM »
Peach, I went to your link above and i found this on the bottom of article :

"Catch Rich and Rich on Racers Revealed 2010 on Sept. 2, 9 p.m., on AXN. The Amazing Race Asia 4 premieres Sept. 23 (and airs every Thursday thereafter) at 9 p.m"

So the Racers revealed will be on September 2nd
And the premiere will be on September 23rd

Is it valid??  :duno:  :duno:
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »
I have already posted that in the schedule thread...this seems to be a pre reveal of some info that should not be out there yet. I can't confirm it elsewhere yet, but seems valid...EXCEPT that racers Revealed is usaully just a week before, right? ???

We need to gather some info on these guys, can our Phippino crew comment?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 10:15:46 PM »
I have already posted that in the schedule thread...this seems to be a pre reveal of some info that should not be out there yet. I can't confirm it elsewhere yet, but seems valid...EXCEPT that racers Revealed is usaully just a week before, right? ???

We need to gather some info on these guys, can our Phippino crew comment?

yeah, i'm not sure with the racers revealed's date too... it's usually appeared one week before the race.. isn't it a long time to wait from racers revealed to the race?  :lol:  :lol:
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 11:17:24 PM »
The first promo for Racers Revealed is out. AXN-Asia put a link to it on its Twitter page and I give the link to you.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=420156277233
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 11:24:18 PM »
Thanks KEN!!  :wohoo:
RFF's Golden Rule: