Author Topic: S20 Ep 14 "Anything Could Happen" FINALE  (Read 53412 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S20 Ep 14 "Anything Could Happen" FINALE
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 08:41:55 AM »
I saw this too and laughed like mad!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 11:03:19 AM »
I wonder why we can't see what the jury members said as they casted thier votes for the winner? :duno: 

CBS lets us see all the comments when the tribal members cast votes on the secret scenes.

I'm dying to know what Courtney said when she casted her vote for the winner cuz all i know is they cut over to Sandra and she was laughing. I wonder if she  could hear Courtney.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 12:58:20 PM »

I'm dying to know what Courtney said when she casted her vote for the winner cuz all i know is they cut over to Sandra and she was laughing. I wonder if she  could hear Courtney.

They certainly made it look like Sandra could hear.  I wondered that myself when I saw it if Sandra could hear.

Maybe cbs.com would have a link.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 04:10:11 PM »

They certainly made it look like Sandra could hear.  I wondered that myself when I saw it if Sandra could hear.

Courtney did a pretty visible fist bump.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 10:33:53 AM »

Courtney did a pretty visible fist bump.

IT WAS HILARIOUS...

"Fistbump, Girl".. IT'S HOT!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
 Ok so i went to the cbs website to watch the jury cast their votes from viewing the whole episode. usually they have it in separate clips once the show airs. anyway I got to see the fist pump!   :yess: I guess so did Sandra!!

:jumpy: it was fun to actually watch the jury cast their votes again! :lol:

I wonder why we can't see what the jury members said as they casted their votes for the winner? :duno: 

CBS lets us see all the comments when the tribal members cast votes on the secret scenes.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 10:59:48 AM »
I just wish they hadn't shown us so many of the jury votes. 6 out of 9 votes were shown! That made it less exciting, for me at least.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2010, 03:00:10 PM »
Ha!  Russell fans here are sore losers as he is!  Russell didn't play a good game.  Rob said it best that he might play an adequate enough game to get to the end, but he sure as hell will never play a good enough game to win.

As for him winning Fan Favorite?  Well, more of America's idiotic, questionable taste, I'd say.

Parvati and Sandra both overcame tremendous odds to get to the end -- Parvati pre-merge and Sandra post-merge -- and each definitely had WAY better cases to make than the troll.  And I'm glad it came down to the two of them in the end.  Both deserved it.

Insiders indicate that Parvati was only tainted by Russell in Candice and Amanda's eyes.  With Colby, J.T., and Rupert, it was really more that Sandra just made a better case.  She knocked their socks off, in fact.  Both women actually did.  Sandra just laid out her case in a much better way than Parvati did.  Russell had zero chance because apparently, no one even addressed him except Danielle.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 03:33:44 PM »
Ha!  Russell fans here are sore losers as he is!  Russell didn't play a good game.  Rob said it best that he might play an adequate enough game to get to the end, but he sure as hell will never play a good enough game to win.

As for him winning Fan Favorite?  Well, more of America's idiotic, questionable taste, I'd say.

Parvati and Sandra both overcame tremendous odds to get to the end -- Parvati pre-merge and Sandra post-merge -- and each definitely had WAY better cases to make than the troll.  And I'm glad it came down to the two of them in the end.  Both deserved it.

Insiders indicate that Parvati was only tainted by Russell in Candice and Amanda's eyes.  With Colby, J.T., and Rupert, it was really more that Sandra just made a better case.  She knocked their socks off, in fact.  Both women actually did.  Sandra just laid out her case in a much better way than Parvati did.  Russell had zero chance because apparently, no one even addressed him except Danielle.

Perhaps RussHell won Fan Favorite in part because none of the voters who gave him the title actually had to live with him for a long enough time to get sick of his bullying ways, be mad at him for backstabbing them or feel frustration at him for kicking them when they were down.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 02:43:34 AM »

Perhaps RussHell won Fan Favorite in part because none of the voters who gave him the title actually had to live with him for a long enough time to get sick of his bullying ways, be mad at him for backstabbing them or feel frustration at him for kicking them when they were down.

Belle Book

He probably won the fan favourite like how all the acting roles for the villians in movies and dramas normally receive raving reviews from the audience. Thus people are actually voting for him as a "survivor who can play this game" rather than a "fan favourite".

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 10:10:35 AM »

Belle Book

He probably won the fan favourite like how all the acting roles for the villians in movies and dramas normally receive raving reviews from the audience. Thus people are actually voting for him as a "survivor who can play this game" rather than a "fan favourite".

That's the other part -- they actually vote for him as someone who can play the game.  But I must still point out that the people who voted for him didn't have to live with him.  If you don't have to spend any long amount of time with a villain, you're detached enough to be able to vote for him for being able to play the game.  And the viewers only got to see him on TV one hour a day.  They could put their emotions aside.  It's much harder when you're living with a guy like RussHell.

Belle Book

Offline methylc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2010, 02:24:46 AM »
Hey can I know what the jury said as they cast their votes (and possibly their screenshots of their vote)? That is, if the one on the CBS website showed all 9 of them instead, like in separate clips... coz I can't watch it from where I am now. Thanks!

Ok so i went to the cbs website to watch the jury cast their votes from viewing the whole episode. usually they have it in separate clips once the show airs. anyway I got to see the fist pump!   :yess: I guess so did Sandra!!

:jumpy: it was fun to actually watch the jury cast their votes again! :lol:

I wonder why we can't see what the jury members said as they casted their votes for the winner? :duno: