Author Topic: S20 Ep13: Loose Lips Sink Ships  (Read 12148 times)

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S20 Ep13: Loose Lips Sink Ships
« on: May 10, 2010, 01:23:23 AM »
Preview:

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S20 Ep13: Loose Lips Sink Ships
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 06:56:57 AM »
Again, since puddin hasn't done it . . .

BOOT: Rupert

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:22:31 AM »
What's with these ship episodes? This is the best 'ship' eppy name of them all though.  :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
We need Shipwrecked as the title after the last hero got removed.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »
From the previews, looks like the reward challenge is the same one from Cook Islands family visit, where each castaway is throwing buckets of water at their loved ones to fill up another container. This time, they are not blindfolded.

From Sucks:

Jerri wins, takes Sandra and Parvati with her.

Loved ones:

Parvati's dad
Rupert's wife
Russell's wife
Jerri's sister
Colby's brother
Sandra's uncle

TDT has the immunity challenge as the one from Gabon where they have to hold up the poles with their hands.

Sandra plays her idol at TC, but doesn't need to. 4 votes for Rupert, 2 for Sandra. He leaves in tears.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:41:06 PM by kittygoesmeow »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 09:40:28 AM »
Jerri wins, takes Sandra and Parvati with her.

:hearts: GREAT CHOICES. :hearts: :lol:

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 08:13:10 PM »
Any word about the Immunity Challenge winner?

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »

Not yet.  Still looking and hoping for some new press pics.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »

The posters at Sucks have said that Parvati is the one who goes on the immunity streak, but I think it could be Jerri as well.

At least you know it's definitely not Rupert, and probably not Sandra or Colby :)

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »
A little bit more info about why Rupert left in tears thanks to blackwhale at Sucks:

As everyone found out after Rupert's departure, he had the opportunity to advance in the game if he was willing to be flexible and look past the previous vote. Apparently, Sandra wanted to give him the idol to eliminate Russell once and for all. When she offered him a way to stay in the game, without offering up details, he did not trust her as a result of her vote. Instead, he sought reprieve from Russell, who voted to save him at the final 7. After a confrontation between Sandra and Russell, she knew that Rupert had told on her. The idol she planned to hand to him, she used for herself."

Offline dolphingirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 07:53:04 AM »
Which Survivor is the one who makes the surprising choice that sends ripples through the Tribe?  I'm not sure about this one.

Offline littlewop

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »
Which Survivor is the one who makes the surprising choice that sends ripples through the Tribe?  I'm not sure about this one.

My guess is Rupert, he turns down Sandra's offer, and trusts Russell who has already lied to him.
Sandra's offer is surprising, but if we are talking "choice"  Rupert is the one that made the choice.

I guess Jerri's choice of Sandra & Parvati might be it, but that is not all that unexpected, so I really doubt that is it.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »

I believe it is Jerri. Obviously it's going to freak out Russell (what doesn't?) and I think that is when he goes to Colby and Rupert.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
OMG I just :hearts: sandra! that was awesome!!  even though she didn't need it,(HII) it showed russell that she truely is a VILLAN and doesn't need him!!   which of course we know he hates!! :lol3:

"i'm against you russell"  ha ha ha  WTG sandra!! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »
The reason why i absolutely LOVE AND ADORE SANDRA is simply because she's the only one out there who dares to go against RUSSELL .. and when her plans won't work due to the other Survivors who dare not go against him, she handled the situation so well and just continued to be pretending to be riding on Russell's coattails so that she's SAFE, but in actual fact she's only making use of Russell to stay alive in the game.

SANDRA is definitely my most favourite Survivor this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HER WORDS AT TC, IT WAS AS GOOD AS PARVATI'S ONE.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 08:40:04 AM »
The reason why i absolutely LOVE AND ADORE SANDRA is simply because she's the only one out there who dares to go against RUSSELL .. and when her plans won't work due to the other Survivors who dare not go against him, she handled the situation so well and just continued to be pretending to be riding on Russell's coattails so that she's SAFE, but in actual fact she's only making use of Russell to stay alive in the game.

SANDRA is definitely my most favourite Survivor this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HER WORDS AT TC, IT WAS AS GOOD AS PARVATI'S ONE.

Sandra rocks!! She is so lippy and talkative, but in a way that it is good for her gameplay (gameplay to win, not to go far, unlike Russell's)!

Rupert went out with a bang. He worked so hard to try to get things to work, but unfortunately, just short. =( Would love to see him in the F5 instead of Colby or Russell.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 09:39:04 AM »
I just dislike Colby. Very underserving to be the last Hero standing. Would rather it be Rupert or Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »
Lol. The Heroes really deserve to go one by one. Twice Sandra offered them her vote to get rid of Russell and twice she either got rejected or someone decided to flip *enters a certain Candice*. Yeah, Colby's performance is disappointing, to an extent shocking, after how he played in Australia. It seems to me that his drive is all gone and he's really just cruising in the game. =( But anyway, I really love Sandra. Oh man, when she said, "I'm against you, Russell", that was really the bomb. Even Jeff expected her to say "I'm with you" and I'd bet Russell got a huge shock when she said that too. And LOVED how she presented her HII at Tribal Council. That was just... Spectacular. Lol.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 07:00:44 PM »
The episode title should have been "Should i let you finish" or "I will hate to go home with the idol in my bra". :lol:

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 10:37:43 PM »
Nothing I do can make me like Sandra or respect her game play.  I know they project her to win, but just once I hope they are wrong, anyone but her..

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 12:37:47 AM »
I am not a Sandra fan, but I was watching the voting video on cbs.com. I about died when she wrote Rupert's name down and said "I'll write your name again and if I'm up during the final three you'll still give me the million dollar vote."