Author Topic: S20 EP 12: A Sinking Ship  (Read 19282 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
S20 EP 12: A Sinking Ship
« on: April 30, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
All Previews

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:40:35 PM by s1 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S20 EP 12: A Sinking Ship
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 01:36:19 PM »
    TWO IMMUNITY CHALLENGES SEND THE MERGED TRIBE TO BACK-TO-BACK TRIBAL COUNCILS AND, WITH ALLIANCES TEETERING ON SHAKY GROUND, EVERYONE IS SCRAMBLING FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MAY 6

"A Sinking Ship" - Sensing that he is in danger, a hero makes a bold move to save himself by fooling the entire tribe.  Meanwhile, a vicious power struggle emerges in one alliance and two of the strongest villains find themselves pitted against one another, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, May 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:10:36 PM »
Sensing that he is in danger, a hero makes a bold move to save himself by fooling the entire tribe.

Rupert or Colby???   I'm guessing Rupert since he is the one Sandra has been talking to the most.   Now what bold move and how does he fool the whole tribe?

Meanwhile, a vicious power struggle emerges in one alliance and two of the strongest villains find themselves pitted against one another. 

This has to be Russell and Parvati.  I don't know why CBS didn't just spell it out.  They worked well together as long as Parvati let Russell think he was completely in charge and she was just there to do his bidding.  Parvati has proved herself a player now and Russell doesn't like it.  She isn't happy with his recruiting Heroes since #'s wise they don't need anyone else so she votes out his new lap dog, Candice.   This ticks Russell off so he votes out Parvati's fellow schemer and idol hider, Danielle.  Between Parvati & Sandra, Russell doesn't have a chance this season . . .

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 07:52:11 PM »
Since puddin hasn't done it . . .

BOOTS: Candice and Danielle

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 09:22:53 PM »

Amanda's vengeance!! Now they just need Colby and possibly Rupert out!!  :lol:

On a side note, this should be just as interesting as other episodes. This season should really win the Emmy's!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »

Amanda's vengeance!! Now they just need Colby and possibly Rupert out!!  :lol:

On a side note, this should be just as interesting as other episodes. This season should really win the Emmy's!

When i finally agree that Survivor is better than TAR... and DWTS is doing better in ratings than American Idol.. you know TAR's emmy streak is in danger.

And, Candice leaving is :tup: :hearts: :jumpy: :wohoo: while Danielle leaving is EPIC LOVE. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »
First, I find out this site is SAD that the Douche Detectives are leaving TAR16 tomorrow night.  Now, there's happiness all around that Candice and Danielle are leaving on Thursday?  What kind of backwards site IS this?!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 10:01:10 PM »
First, I find out this site is SAD that the Douche Detectives are leaving TAR16 tomorrow night.  Now, there's happiness all around that Candice and Danielle are leaving on Thursday?  What kind of backwards site IS this?!

No, I'd actually be quite content of the next person to leave in TAR16. Next week should be a good week for reality games for me.  :lol:

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 10:27:42 PM »

I think it's a mistake to attribute any particular opinion to "this site."  In my limited experience here (mostly just the past year) I have found the posters on this site to be quite varied and balanced.

For the record, the owner of the site, Rob, doesn't post very often and certainly doesn't try to impose any particular viewpoint other than his great love of all things Reality.

The moderators, who put forth a great effort to maintain the quality of RFF, I have also found to be gracious and welcoming of all.  And there are certainly posters here who disagree with the mods at times.

Anyway, I love RFF and hope you'll stick around and continue to voice your opinions, too.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »
First, I find out this site is SAD that the Douche Detectives are leaving TAR16 tomorrow night.  Now, there's happiness all around that Candice and Danielle are leaving on Thursday?  What kind of backwards site IS this?!

I hate to say this and i don't mean to be rude, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Just like how i really don't believe or choose to give credit to Dustin and Kandice as the greatest team ever to a particular forum-er.

I'm happy that Candice and Danielle are leaving because i don't like them, that's about all. Just like how you're happy that the "Douche Detectives" are leaving but you don't see anyone else having a problem with that... or do you? ??

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 05:04:24 PM »
I do.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »

Actually, I'm not sad that Louie & Michael are leaving.  But there apparently are some here that do feel sad about them leaving.  I don't hate them, they're just my least favorite team left.

I'm not all that happy that Danielle's leaving, but I'm not too upset about it either.  She never was one of my favorites.  But I like her more than I like Candice.  I'm actually happier to see her go, largely because of the mutiny in Cook Islands.

Belle Book

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 05:23:35 AM »

Actually, I'm not sad that Louie & Michael are leaving.  But there apparently are some here that do feel sad about them leaving.  I don't hate them, they're just my least favorite team left.

I'm not all that happy that Danielle's leaving, but I'm not too upset about it either.  She never was one of my favorites.  But I like her more than I like Candice.  I'm actually happier to see her go, largely because of the mutiny in Cook Islands.

Belle Book

I wasn't that all too frustrated she mutinied, as that resulted in the all epic Aitu 4. <3 But this season, Heroes really needed it, there was no way of surviving like the Aitu 4 with the tight Villains, but she kinda 'mutinied' or should we say switch to the Villains side (that makes her definitely sound villainous!!), which really sucks so much. I'd rather see Russell's torch snuffed than Amanda's, and I'm sure a lot of us would too! -_-

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 06:11:05 PM »

Belle Book

I wasn't that all too frustrated she mutinied, as that resulted in the all epic Aitu 4. <3 But this season, Heroes really needed it, there was no way of surviving like the Aitu 4 with the tight Villains, but she kinda 'mutinied' or should we say switch to the Villains side (that makes her definitely sound villainous!!), which really sucks so much. I'd rather see Russell's torch snuffed than Amanda's, and I'm sure a lot of us would too! -_-

Oh yeah, I would rather have seen RussHell's torch snuffed!

Belle Book

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 02:02:00 AM »
I love to watch Russell!  I'm amazed that I didn't even remember Candice from her season.  I love the tension in the tribe.  It truly has been a good season and I hope everyone is enjoying it.  I wish I had the guts to try out for it and play it but I would never survive. :-[

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »
I like Russell. He is a great survivor player whether he wins or not. If the million was given on game play alone Russel would have won his season hands down. Parvati is my least favorite...kind of ironic isn't it? Russell and Parvati play very similar games but I like one and dislike the other.......go figure.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 08:20:05 PM »
I like Russell. He is a great survivor player whether he wins or not. If the million was given on game play alone Russel would have won his season hands down. Parvati is my least favorite...kind of ironic isn't it? Russell and Parvati play very similar games but I like one and dislike the other.......go figure.

I like Russell too. He should have won for game play. I don't care much for Parvati either. FWIW.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 02:53:49 AM »
And there's why all three of you will be rightfully disappointed by this season's end result.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 04:46:57 AM »
Yet another epic episode! :hearts: Candice's elimination was awesome! The Villains didn't think well enough that Rupert/Colby would be voting for Candice, she'd be the majority vote anyway, Rupert wouldn't need to play his idol if he had one.

But I felt sorry for Danielle, I hate the feeling when someone denies lies when you try to tell the truth. She sealed her fate when she talked about her relationship with Parv, though. The "Russell seed" worked. But Russell's game is getting way too aggressive. TOO AGGRESSIVE. Good gameplay is one thing, but playing too aggressively is bad gameplay if you're aiming to win, IMO.

My new faves remain Sandra/Parvati/Jerri. Colby is doing almost nothing right now. Similar to Sandra, BUT she has her immunity idol and is a whole lot better in her field than Colby is in his field. Plus, Sandra is hilarious. :lol:  Rupert, I'm growing to like, as his 'fake idol' tricked managed to fool Russell, causing him to split the vote.

So yeah, three girls top three, three boys bottom three, with Jerri/Rupert tied in middle.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 06:33:08 AM »
This season should be named: Survivor: Russell pisses off the jury and lose again.

:lol:

THAT GUY HAS NO EQ. I thought AMANDA was bad with the jury. Russell beat her to it. :lol:

Pissing off Courtney, then JT, then Amanda, then blindsiding Candice THEN lying about Danielle.

This guy is class act.

With his usual idol act that is turning stale, i hope he goes further.. i really want to see how many more people he can piss off and then go to the final 3 tribal council thinking he's going to win.. only to have his hopes dashed by the ENTIRE jury.

Either Russell is really smart, or he's really stupid. But he seems to be on both end. So that makes him any other average guy.

If Russell wins, i'll quit watching Survivor.

Of the remaining 6, any one of them will win against Russell.. and it will be hilarious to watch. :lol:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 06:50:10 AM »
Honestly, I don't know what Russel is thinking. Clearly, he watched Survivor a lot, so he should know that the guy who flips never wins, just pisses everybody off. He should also know that the alpha in the tribe and/or alliance hardly ever wins either.

This season has just confirmed it- He plays the best runner up game, but the worst first place game.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 05:26:43 PM »
This season should be named: Survivor: Russell pisses off the jury and lose again.

THAT GUY HAS NO EQ. I thought AMANDA was bad with the jury. Russell beat her to it. :lol:

Pissing off Courtney, then JT, then Amanda, then blindsiding Candice THEN lying about Danielle.

This guy is class act.

With his usual idol act that is turning stale, i hope he goes further.. i really want to see how many more people he can piss off and then go to the final 3 tribal council thinking he's going to win.. only to have his hopes dashed by the ENTIRE jury.

Either Russell is really smart, or he's really stupid. But he seems to be on both end. So that makes him any other average guy.

If Russell wins, i'll quit watching Survivor.

Of the remaining 6, any one of them will win against Russell.. and it will be hilarious to watch. :lol:

I think Jerri's the only one RussHell could possibly win against.  The others -- definitely not!

BTW, I don't think RussHell will win.  He might make it to face the jury, but if he odes ... I'll be dying of laughter when I see how the jury creams him!   :lol3:

Belle Book

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »
Isn't it that Russell didn't know the outcome of Survivor Samoa yet when he joined Heroes vs. Villains, so if this is the case, then Russell might be thinking He won the first and will won the second.

His mindset is he will win because the mantra is Outwit, Outplay, Outlast, and he believes he'd done these and more. true but he did not include the social dimension of the game to the equation.

At this moment, and because Survivor Samoa's finale was done already, he already knew he will lose this one also.

Had the Samoa finale been done before HvV, I think Russell would play the game a little bit differently, but then again if the other contestants knew of how he'd play in Samoa, maybe he would be the first one to be voted off. lol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Oh i suddenly feel evil and feel like adding Russell on facebook.
According to reliable source, he's forever posting statuses of how smart he is on the show.
Feel like adding him and adding salt to his wound by telling him how badly he sucked. :lol:

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
I still don't understand why everyone is so down on Russell, it is no different than the way Pavarti plays, and I can not stand Sandra.  I would hate it if she wins, she has earned her villain status more than anyone else on this Survivor.