RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 16 Spoilers/Speculation

TAR 16--Questions for the racers at TARcon and beyond!

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
Because we always forget!! :lol:

Let us know what holes we still have in the spoilers, and things we dearly want to know...and we'll try to ask either at the Finale or afterwards!!

Slowhatch:
I'll start it off. Patagonia:
* How did the detectives wind up on the same flight as the cowboys?
* Did all the teams use the Hayland travel agency in Bariloche (which stayed open for the cowboys past normal hours)?

redskevin88:
Singapore

What was your impression of Singapore?
Did you try the local food in Singapore?
Do you guys get to keep the money left over if you're eliminated so that you can spent it at the elimination station (because in elimination station I saw Joe trying to buy jewelery and Adrian buying the wrestling mask)?

Hooky:
For Jeff & Jordan or Dana & Adrian:
What were you doing in that spoiler picture when you were in the streets of Mexico (at ES)?

Sailing:

--- Quote from: Hooky on April 15, 2010, 03:08:17 AM ---For Jeff & Jordan or Dana & Adrian:
What were you doing in that spoiler picture when you were in the streets of Mexico (at ES)?

--- End quote ---

I am bringing this over from the timeline thread because it might answer your question:

--- Quote ---From what I remember when the picture originally came out I don't think anyone was ever able to get the exif data off of it maybe because we never had the original photo only the copy on photobucket or something but I by no means the expert on any of this.

Also there is a lady who posts on the BB board I post on and she had a good friend who was in Puerto Vallarta for a week at that same time, they never saw Jeff and Jordan but they did say that although there was little celebrations through out the week the only big parade/celebration occurred on the 12th, it was on that street (we found screen shots on google maps of the exact corner they were standing on using the restaurant sign and another store sign in the background) and they blocked traffic for the parade...the 12th was also the only day traffic was blocked and people were allowed to just stand on the side of the road.  I guess it was for some celebration for Our Lady of Guadelupe or something similar in name.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version