I don't wanna start an argument. But I'm just saying my opinion:
1. Jordan is totally in love with the race. Look at how he was smiling all throughout the WWI detour while others were complaining about what they had to do. It's his dream to win TAR. Dan actually doesn't wanna be there as much as Jordan, because he dislikes traveling, but he still hasn't complained as much as other teams have, and supports his brother.
2. Believe me, I've seen more boring contestants than this season. At least this season I smile or laugh at least once every leg. There were some seasons where I just sat in front of my TV looking at who was in last and first (S15, S4, S13)
3. Llamas are very hard to deal with, especially if u don't have a frickin' clue how to deal with them properly. They're really mischievous and can act like they have ADHD. And bungee jumping...it depends on you...if you're scared to death of heights, it's going to be hard. Look at how Jen nearly quit because she couldn't swim, or how Mika gave up on going down a waterslide simply because she was afraid of heights and water.
4. They aren't the strongest (public gives that award to Eric/Jeremy) or the most memorable, but they certainly are memorable for the fact that they're unique and their last-to-first with speed bump achievement. They've mainly kept this season alive because the others are either really boring or simply pathetic racers. (the only exception is Steve/Allie, who instead were dished the editors' hatred)
5. Speed bumps (as discussed earlier) aren't meant to be difficult. They're just meant to eat up the team's time. If you don't have a solid lead over at least one other team, it can spell your doom. If it were just like any other detour/roadblock difficulty task, I think no last place team would be able to catch up. If that were the case, what's the whole point of an NEL then??
Well well well...another person who thinks this season is good..!! how sad
1. One think is jordan loving the places they went and another is to have the passion and drive (such as dustin and kandice or jaime and cara) for the race. You can enjoy the trip but no necesarily want it really bad.
2. Season 13: it was really competition between the top 6 and dandrew were hilarous..!!
Season 15: was all about figuring out:
Leg 1: Figure out that the almost unvisible sign in their clue was what will give them tickets
Leg 2: Figure out that the bassac III it was a riverboat
Leg 3: Figure out that the building shown in their clue was the Ho Chi Min City Main Post Office
Leg 4: Figure out that the picture in the newspaper were sending them to the Hotel Royal
Leg 5: Figure out the world's highest building
Leg 6: Figure out that the hour shown in the watch was the key to get their next clue
Leg 7: Figure out the numbers of bells
Leg 8: Figure out the place where their clue box were
Leg 9: Figure out that thy need to put the papaer near to the flame to see their next clue
Leg 10: Figure out that the praga was actually a car
Leg 11: Figure out the name "Franz"
Leg 12: Figure out the "montecarlo" casino
So, with all these things, i think miss dumbie would've been the first to go!!!!!!!! So those seasons are much more interesting than this one
3. Well if yu are gonna be on The Amazing Race, and if you saw previous seasons...then you know that you will find really hard and extreme stuffs to do, so if you have a couple of fears, why you apply?
4. the only reason people and i remind them is just because they're useless, boring and lucky...that's it.!!!
5. The speed bumps most be difficult to see how strong a team is....ANY team (such as suckboys, dumbie and brent) can get in 1st after a season 16 speed bump!